POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You wouldn't have lasted a month in my job teaching Downs Syndrome, Learning Disabled, Autistic and Behavior Disordered kids all in the same room all day long.... guaranteed.

If that is the group you "taught" (term used loosely) then my apologies to you for past educator comments, because that group wouldn't have a clue as to the drivel you were spilling. Hell, us w/ higher education degrees on this board don't know what you are saying the majority of the time.

No offense to them, because they are God's children, and it isn't their fault they were assigned a numbnut for a teacher. They deserved better.

Of all the conspiracy theories spouted here, this one is my favorite. And flat earth. Hard to beat the classics.
GLtuFQ2bEAAnjci

If you are forced to go remote learning due to the ignorance and fear from the leaders at colleges and universities, then you deserve to be reimbursed for tuition.

Meanwhile, *crickets* from our resident oatmeal head in the White House.
How about the University should be sued for Civil and Constitutional rights violations and terroristic threatening.

How do you know they were female?
I did try and fu** them. I moved on them like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And they were married.
I grabbed em' by the puzzy. When you're a special ed teacher they let you do it. You can do anything.

I did try and fu** them. I moved on them like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And they were married.
I grabbed em' by the puzzy. When you're a special ed teacher they let you do it. You can do anything.
Next time before you hit the post button, take a minute or two to re-read your proposed message. It may help you realize that you don't really want or need to post what you were about to.

So sam is either serious or engaging in locker room bravado, with sarcasm.

i suspect the latter, and by him engaging in that language, he perfectly illustrates the problem with that attack on trump.

Another self-own from the village idiot.

Boys don't fear them.
Depends on the teacher. I worked with some bad azz women over my career. They were feared for their ability to create such a loving bond with their kids that they never wanted to disappoint them.
There are MANY homes where the mother is the primary disciplinarian.
You obviously never attended a Catholic school with yardstick weilding Nuns either.
A good teacher or parent has completely failed their children when fear is the only method of discipline.
Most of all, your street wise Behavior Disordered kids are very savvy and know that their teacher can't get physical with them to impose their will.
Most have grown up in a physically and/or sexually abusive home so they are pretty immune to fear. Trying to intimidate those kids via fear only enrages them and places you/your students in dangerous situations.
Ever watched a prisoner take on 5 cops with mace/battle gear/tasers?
Ever watched a rogue driver speed toward cops with guns drawn?
Fear is not a motivator for them.
Those adults were kids in my classroom at one time.
You wouldn't last 5 days in my classroom with your lack of knowledge and training dealing with those kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT