POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It just struck me. You and your ilk argue that Biden should not take EO action on the border because it is necessary and better to do it via the law passed through the congress. That, you say, is how we do it in a democracy. Or at least that is your spin....

So why then do you fascists applaud Biden using EO in defiance of the SCOTUS to buy votes with his student loan debt give aways. You know you are a fraud and this is an example why no one believes your crap.
record setter eo signer in his first week on the job

Yeah, it was directly ordered by him. Protestors changed their scheduled protest day away from their original day to Jan 6th at his request.
GLx4wm6bwAAOxeu

One thing I've always wondered about the KKK:

Even if you're a fan, you have to admit that those are the most ridiculous outfits that an organization has ever come up with (other than Shriners, and there is probably a lot of crossover there anyway)

They look like a third grader designed them. They're stupid looking, impractical, and probably pretty flammable, (which should have been a factor in the design process considering, you know, they like to start fires on the regular)

Last edited:
Blind squirrel and what not, but Dion is "factually" correct on this one. Most of the loan forgiveness has gone to people that had already qualified for previous loan adjustments/forgiveness, but because our government is essentially a ponderous, inefficient, bloated, idiot, didn't receive proper notification, and even if they did, the DOE, along with various other agencies, had a allowed an over 200,000 case backlog to collect dust on various desks in that sewer.

Does that mean I agree with tax-payer funded tuition reimbursment for people that willingly enrolled for an education they couldn't afford? Nope. (I think there should be public service exceptions, and I believe some of these cases ARE) In any case, as much as it pains me. I have to say that Dion is "technically correct"

You see Dion? It IS possible to have an open mind, and admit when someone you are diametrically opposed to is correct. That is what separates people like me from the loonies.
Yup. You just flirt with the loony for fun rather than let it control you like the majority here.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
You really need to get out more and peel your eyes away from Fox News.
Try $5.29 in Lexington Ky for a Happy Meal. 🤡
Are you really claiming prices aren't up at fast food? I don't even eat fast food often, went to wendys a week kr so ago and got a spicy chicken meal and it was 12 dollars. Go to McDonald's, Wendy's, etc and buy for a family of four. Report back the cost.

Ppl don't have to watch Fox news, they just have to use their eyes.

The fun thing about your grubhub post is the happy meal doesn't include the drink

Can't wait for you to say this is fake news:

Are you really claiming prices aren't up at fast food? I don't even eat fast food often, went to wendys a week kr so ago and got a spicy chicken meal and it was 12 dollars. Go to McDonald's, Wendy's, etc and buy for a family of four. Report back the cost.

Ppl don't have to watch Fox news, they just have to use their eyes.

The fun thing about your grubhub post is the happy meal doesn't include the drink

Can't wait for you to say this is fake news:

Everything goes up over time. A hamburger was a nickle 50 years ago gramps.
If people can't afford a Happy Meal then they won't sell and the price will drop.
That's capitalism.
Are you wanting Biden to seize control of McDonald's and dictate Happy Meal prices? Sounds very fascist.

It just struck me. You and your ilk argue that Biden should not take EO action on the border because it is necessary and better to do it via the law passed through the congress. That, you say, is how we do it in a democracy. Or at least that is your spin....

So why then do you fascists applaud Biden using EO in defiance of the SCOTUS to buy votes with his student loan debt give aways. You know you are a fraud and this is an example why no one believes your crap.
I don't. I think they should pay back their loans. EOs are what lazy Presidents use that don't want to do the hard work of getting good legislation passed.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Does that say either of the things he claimed? (Second Hint: It doesn't.)
Biden is taking action through the Executive, unelected DOE. He is also playing games after having his plan struck down through the SCOTUS. The important piece is the fraud of supposed importance of doing it through Congress. Joe is a POS. Uses his justice dept to attack his enemies.

Last edited:
Obviously all violence and destruction is condemned. But for every ne'er-do-well instigator there were hundreds of everyday people who participated all across the country. To stand against police brutality. For all of us, of every race, religion, and economic/national status.
Eff the cops, except when needed.

One thing I've always wondered about the KKK:

Even if you're a fan, you have to admit that those are the most ridiculous outfits that an organization has ever come up with (other than Shriners, and there is probably a lot of crossover there anyway)

They look like a third grader designed them. They're stupid looking, impractical, and probably pretty flammable, (which should have been a factor in the design process considering, you know, they like to start fires on the regular)

Do they still exist?
And - do things?

I think people have overlooked how similar their ideas were with Sanger, Huxley & other 'respectable' figures

And honestly - if were going to invite the Hezbollah kids over - we've got bigger problems in the here & now than the specter of the Democratic party's failed Klan

Seems more pressing to me anyway -

Do they still exist?
And - do things?

I think people have overlooked how similar their ideas were with Sanger, Huxley & other 'respectable' figures

And honestly - if were going to invite the Hezbollah kids over - we've got bigger problems in the here & now than the specter of the Democratic party's failed Klan

Seems more pressing to me anyway -
To the degree that the Klan exists in the US, it is largely the figment of the Lefts projection and imagination.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT