POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are way past your post. The same Chinese color revolution during Mao that led to Communist China is now concretely in place in America. We’re done, boss. Dion has been stating Civil War on here and along with Jewish Genocide on here so apparently the upper elites are ok with Dion promoting violence.

Good thing we got guns. I plan to use them when the Globalists comedown. I don’t care to die at this point. I’m near 50. Let’s rock. I am looking forward to it
I figure I have about 30+ years left on this planet. I'm 54. I would much prefer not to live the rest of my life out in the globalist, authoritarian, marxist, commie hellscape envisioned by all of today's easily triggered, mentally ill, color of the day-haired, activist freaks who can't figure out what gender they are from one day to the next, or need to run off to their safe space for a good cry at the mere mention of Trump. I'd rather live in a society that doesn't consider me a domestic terrorist for thinking our politicians should place Americans first or valuing the sanctity of life, or for wanting a say in what children learn in schools.

This fear mongering will work on the liberal idiots in this country.

And once again, who are the conspiracy theorists? Seriously, where has Trump ever stated this as a policy. Trumps usually pretty clear and direct, to a fault sometimes, about his agenda, but Never has he said this. Trump said the issue is up to the states, that's the end of it.

Here's another for ya...
Crime rate in blue city/blue state Seattle, Washington is lower than red city/red state Oklahoma City, Ok.

In Oklahoma City when a crime is committed it gets investigated, someone is arrested & charged. It gets reported as a crime that has been committed. In blue city Seattle the same crime that someone gets arrested in OK City for, doesn't even get investigated in demoncrat run Seattle. So it doesn't go on record as a crime that has been committed.

Marx wasn’t even alive to see or contribute to any of those “examples”. Das Kapital is an academic description of capitalism. We get it, y’all don’t like Marx. But your personal opinions of him have nothing to do with the validity or value of his academic work.
GLxVT4nXYAAbnn1

What percent of the homeless are drug addicts? I feel like it's 99%, but would like to know the real data.

Between that and severe mental health issues, it's definitely 99.9999%.

It's bizarre to me those that constantly argue the homeless should be given free run. Then when you look further those people are basically in two groups 1) they financially benefit from grants etc with homelessness, so they benefit by not solving the problem and 2) those that legitimately think it's the right thing, and they always live far away from anywhere homeless might be an issue.

On the one hand the lawfare needs to stop if we want our country to survive.

On the other hand, I’d love to see what would happen if Trump wins, rebalances the DOJ, then has one of the top officials in his DOJ take a job in a prosecutor’s office to help bring laughable charges and give the opening statements against his top political adversary in a corrupt friendly jurisdiction.

The country won’t survive what the democrats are doing. And at this point we may have reached a point of no return, so hopefully Trump can overcome the fraud in November then target his opponents like they’ve done to him.

They are in line with all the other welfare dependent Red States at the front of the handout line.
Republican economic policies always end with a long government cheese line.

Says the guy who gloats about going on vacation to the red state of Florida.

A true Village Idiot here, folks.

If it was such a terrible bill, why did the border union support it? Makes zero sense. The ONLY people buying your line of BS are the hard core MAGAts.
Most intelligent Americans saw the MAGA party purposely destroy the best border bill this country has seen in decades. Idiots.
It just struck me. You and your ilk argue that Biden should not take EO action on the border because it is necessary and better to do it via the law passed through the congress. That, you say, is how we do it in a democracy. Or at least that is your spin....

So why then do you fascists applaud Biden using EO in defiance of the SCOTUS to buy votes with his student loan debt give aways. You know you are a fraud and this is an example why no one believes your crap.

So why then do you fascists applaud Biden using EO in defiance of the SCOTUS to buy votes with his student loan debt give aways.
Point to where he did that. Good luck. (Hint: The current debt forgiveness plan is neither an Executive Order nor in defiance of SCOTUS.)

Point to where he did that. Good luck. (Hint: The current debt forgiveness plan is neither an Executive Order nor in defiance of SCOTUS.)
Blind squirrel and what not, but Dion is "factually" correct on this one. Most of the loan forgiveness has gone to people that had already qualified for previous loan adjustments/forgiveness, but because our government is essentially a ponderous, inefficient, bloated, idiot, didn't receive proper notification, and even if they did, the DOE, along with various other agencies, had a allowed an over 200,000 case backlog to collect dust on various desks in that sewer.

Does that mean I agree with tax-payer funded tuition reimbursment for people that willingly enrolled for an education they couldn't afford? Nope. (I think there should be public service exceptions, and I believe some of these cases ARE) In any case, as much as it pains me. I have to say that Dion is "technically correct"

You see Dion? It IS possible to have an open mind, and admit when someone you are diametrically opposed to is correct. That is what separates people like me from the loonies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT