POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Many, most disagree that a fertilized egg at 5 weeks or whatever is a "baby." Especially one placed there in a violent crime. Rape, outside of Sambortion's fetish, likely ends with a DNC within days of the rape. So it statistically is nil. Why do we even argue silliness when they conflate nil to make it seem like it actually happens.
This.

We know what the overwhelming amount of abortions are. They arent these 1 in a million incest, pedo things that Sam relentlessly goes on about. It's odd hand wringing by him

Resurrecting the lie that open borders, which Biden advocated for when he ran for POTUS in 2020, are Trump’s fault.

Shameless, but above all, dishonest.
You and your dumbass Trump Party is the very definition of dishonest.

When you wage holy war against your enemies what do you expect them to do in return? Turn the other cheek?
GLeFkJiawAAD8nm

Why? I don't agree with many of the things Hezbollah does obviously, but I don't agree with many of the things the good ol' US of A does either. Ukraine is corrupt as hell with literal Nazis fighting on their frontlines. Is someone "beyond help" for waving their flag when they were invaded by a larger, stronger hostile power? Geopolitics is a bit more complicated than just, 'Oh, the US designated them a terrorist group so obviously they're nothing but pure evil y'all!'
Then why do you have a problem with people waiving the rebel flag.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
No. Wrong. That was a bad bill and you know it. Simply a funding for a Ukraine border...not ours. The rest of the awful bill has been discussed ad nauseum. Stop gaslighting.
You're in a cult and only believe what your dear leader tells you.
Ask the guys that do it for a living. 🤡

I read the legislation. You get your talking points from Whoopie and Joy.
You saying the Border Patrol didn't read it but you did? C'mon man.
They read it too and gave it the thumbs up.
Trump couldn't stand to see Biden get a good border bill passed and shot it down.
Trump first....America last.

You saying the Border Patrol didn't read it but you did? C'mon man.
They read it too and gave it the thumbs up.
Trump couldn't stand to see Biden get a good border bill passed and shot it down.
Trump first....America last.
Border control is not a legal expert and simply wants its Billion bucks. All litigation only in DC circuit court? Why? Because its leftist. Plus it allowed 5 thousand a day into the country. Tens per week. It stopped NOTHING. Plus what did Ukraine funding have to do with the border? We already have laws that Biden ignores. He doesnt need another to ignore so he can get billions to pay off Ukraine.

Because they were fighting for the institution of slavery. That's about as close to actual evil as you can get. Wouldn't you agree?
They were fighting for their independence from the Union. I'll take that over Nazi genocide of the Jewish people that you support. You just use inconsistent, selective virtue signaling.

Because they were fighting for the institution of slavery. That's about as close to actual evil as you can get. Wouldn't you agree?
For the first half of the war, the Union fought for slavery and allowed slavery in border states in order to win the war.

How much of the American flag are we allowed to wave? Half?

For the first half of the war, the Union fought for slavery and allowed slavery in border states in order to win the war.

How much of the American flag are we allowed to wave? Half?
Kentucky even got to keep their slaves years past the Emancipation Proclamation that didn't apply to us. Our slaves weren't freed until the 13th Amendment went into effect six months after the war ended. The Union never fought for slavery though, blatant lie. They just were willing to overlook it as they had been for decades.

They were fighting for their independence from the Union. I'll take that over Nazi genocide of the Jewish people that you support. You just use inconsistent, selective virtue signaling.
The Confederacy is allowed to fight for their freedom and independence but Palestinians aren't? Why? Doesn't seem like I'm the one being inconsistent if that's what you believe about the South.

Border control is not a legal expert and simply wants its Billion bucks. All litigation only in DC circuit court? Why? Because its leftist. Plus it allowed 5 thousand a day into the country. Tens per week. It stopped NOTHING. Plus what did Ukraine funding have to do with the border? We already have laws that Biden ignores. He doesnt need another to ignore so he can get billions to pay off Ukraine.
Every person, every court and every institution in America is ALWAYS lying and ALWAYS working towards nefarious ends.... Except your Dear Leader right?
The Border Patrol union wanted that bill passed so they can get rich? Gimme a break. It was the BEST border bill in my lifetime....The ONLY border bill in forever. But Dear Leader couldn't stand for his opponent to get any credit so he trashed it at the expense of the American people.
Amazing how cults with a charismatic leader can convince their devotees it is them against the world.
That's how you end up drinking Koolaid in Guyana.

This.

We know what the overwhelming amount of abortions are. They arent these 1 in a million incest, pedo things that Sam relentlessly goes on about. It's odd hand wringing by him
Demoncrats like Sam that keeps talking about that 1 in a million abortion that's performed because of rape. Reminds me of the dishonesty of demoncrats when they were wanting more money for AIDS research when they would talk about that rare case where some innocent kid would get Aids through a blood transfusion. They didn't tell you that 99.9% of people with AIDS got it from doing something that they shouldn't have been doing. They play on peoples emotions because they take people for idiots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT