POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just say which ones you're referring to. There's no reason to be this opaque.

I am not playing your questions followed by questions game. If you don’t know, you don’t know. Enjoy your evening.

And, let me provide your attempted bait: “well, I guess you cannot support your position.” Or, maybe you might want to bone up on some cases, because you are breaking them down all of the time as some sort of expert. Or, maybe that is a cut-and-paste or AI arguments and you don’t really know. 🤷‍♂️

Multiple posts containing only insults because y'all have no refutation of the substance.

No one wants to seriously engage your obvious attempts to argue dumb shit. We know you better than you know you. You narcissist.

Dion: Eating poop is a good thing and saying otherwise is fascist and white supremacy

Smart people: Yeah, don’t ya’ll shit in the street of San Fran and smear it on abandoned buildings?

Dion: Y’all have no refutation of substance

Lol, yeah no shit. Pun intended, commie

A more equitable distribution of resources will provide much more equal opportunity for self-improvement through self-determination. How many people out there right now would learn more skills and retrain for better positions if they had the financial stability to do that?
There can be no self-determination when the government confiscates your property to support others. These two concepts are contradictory.

Every morning Karl gets on a roll with philosophical garbage, and every night gets brought to earth.

You may as well be a medieval philosopher arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Utter nonsense that has no bearing in reality.

lol this is the dumbest goddam thing I’ve ever read.
Patently ridiculous. He doesn’t think children should inherit their parents wealth or that people shouldn’t be able to build generational wealth for their families.

I work for a minority owned company where the Owner has created and built generational wealth for his family. All three of his children have roles in the Company, but had to prove themselves in other ways before being put into those roles. I answer directly to one of them and his Dad and they are by far the best and most generous and well rounded people I have ever worked for. In Dion’s world they are evil capitalist pigs and the kids shouldn’t have ever been provided opportunities in their Dad’s company and shouldn’t be able to receive a dime of his wealth.

Lived in Houston for roughly 6 years and she was not exactly popular but continued to get re-elected. It's kind of funny that she's a member of Congress with a degree from Yale and UVa, her husband is Vice Chancellor and VP of Student Affairs at Univ of Houston, her kids have graduated from Harvard and Duke and her district is among the poorest in Houston. I'm sure she has a TON of things in common with the poor and working poor who continue to vote for her. An unabashed racist and, as can be seen plainly in the video, just not very smart. Why her constituents continue to vote for her when she's done nothing for them in 30 years, has nothing in common with their plight and is just an embarrassment is beyond me.
Her constituents have no say in who they vote for. They’re gonna pull the lever for the one with the D next to their name

The party selects that person and they are never primaried

You said Jan 6 was the reason you turned on him, amd could never vote for him again.

Which is it? Vilifying or defending?
Wrong again. You call me old & can't remember what Trump did do to this country that killed us ever since. Pre-dates Jan. 6..

There can be no self-determination when the government confiscates your property to support others. These two concepts are contradictory.

Every morning Karl gets on a roll with philosophical garbage, and every night gets brought to earth.

You may as well be a medieval philosopher arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. Utter nonsense that has no bearing in reality.
So you're arguing you have no self-determination right now in America? Because that's exactly what taxes already do.

A more equitable distribution of resources will provide much more equal opportunity for self-improvement through self-determination. How many people out there right now would learn more skills and retrain for better positions if they had the financial stability to do that?
We already have a jobs program. It's called the military.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Trump's America...No control over border.

GKnuHxyX0AA2_9k

Patently ridiculous. He doesn’t think children should inherit their parents wealth or that people shouldn’t be able to build generational wealth for their families.

I work for a minority owned company where the Owner has created and built generational wealth for his family. All three of his children have roles in the Company, but had to prove themselves in other ways before being put into those roles. I answer directly to one of them and his Dad and they are by far the best and most generous and well rounded people I have ever worked for. In Dion’s world they are evil capitalist pigs and the kids shouldn’t have ever been provided opportunities in their Dad’s company and shouldn’t be able to receive a dime of his wealth.

Which is to deny him his property rights: to do as he pleases with the fruits of his labor as he lives in benefiting family, nevermind rights of bequeathment, a fundamentally unAmerican proposition which would be necessarily done at the point of a gun, as his kind have done elseqhere, and would do again here when/if given the opportunity.

There's nothing new under the sun. They would take from you to give to others, then line you up and shoot you for daring to oppose them, self-rightous the whole way, robinhooding from the rich to give to the "poor"... the end result being misery and destruction, not their purported purpose of more equitable self-determination.

Some of them are naive and ignorant. Some of them know this, want this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT