POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MJ made it sound like Cal is pretty much 100% gonna be gone. Just interested who the replacement is. I'd call Jay Wright and make him say no.
That's what I gathered. If he was to return he's not going to be able to operate independently of the rest of the athletic department, admin, boosters...which I don't think he'll want to do. Pretty much none of them liked him, but they were fine with it as long as he was winning.

Bigger question is if he wants to coach somewhere else...meaning they can come to a mutual agreement and settle on buyout, otherwise he's basically working elsewhere for free bc anywhere else will just be paying part of what we would have to give him anyway.

I've said for a long time he should've left after year 10. He would've saved his legacy and everyone would've remembered him fondly....they do that now over on rafters constantly with the crypt keeper tho he was never as good until he cheated at uofl.

One thing you have to watch with progressives talking about taxes is the trickery they always pull in their talking points.

They'll say things like so and so only paid 1% of what they owe!!!!

When really, no, it would only be 1% if progressives could tax on everything they WANTED to tax on and things you can't constitutionally tax on, like futures...which is money that doesn't even exist yet

That's what I gathered. If he was to return he's not going to be able to operate independently of the rest of the athletic department, admin, boosters...which I don't think he'll want to do. Pretty much none of them liked him, but they were fine with it as long as he was winning.

Bigger question is if he wants to coach somewhere else...meaning they can come to a mutual agreement and settle on buyout, otherwise he's basically working elsewhere for free bc anywhere else will just be paying part of what we would have to give him anyway.

I've said for a long time he should've left after year 10. He would've saved his legacy and everyone would've remembered him fondly....they do that now over on rafters constantly with the crypt keeper tho he was never as good until he cheated at uofl.
Personally, I think he just needs to be coaching in the NBA. If he peruses another job, that’s where it should be. Let him go coach some of these guys he helped get there.

Or that could go the other way ... GOP wins the Congress and refuses to seat Diaper Joe because the actual bank records proves he has committed treason. Could be immediately applied to China Joe.
Thought nobody had any money in Biden's America?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rich people doing rich people things, contrary to their talking points. Exactly like you say. Now what is the critique there? That they should be putting their money where their mouth is and actually implementing the policies and values they were elected on. Not that those progressive positions are bad and they shouldn't hold them...
The critique is that in spite of abundant evidence to the contrary, you continue to shill for them.

This is where you missed the point. I'm not criticizing the liberal Democrats/Blue states/cities.

I'm criticizing the idiot voters upon which their base is built. The fact that you predictably jumped in (with your passive-aggressive/oblique style) is telling.

I've made my point clearly, and I'm not going to go down another of your loose logic/rabbit holes.

Debating you is like shooting ballistic gelatin. LOL

"Total existing-home sales1– completed transactions that include single-family homes, townhomes, condominiums and co-ops – bounced 9.5% from January to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 4.38 million in February. Year-over-year, sales slid 3.3% (down from 4.53 million in February 2023).

"Additional housing supply is helping to satisfy market demand," said NAR Chief Economist Lawrence Yun. "Housing demand has been on a steady rise due to population and job growth, though the actual timing of purchases will be determined by prevailing mortgage rates and wider inventory choices."

Total housing inventory2 registered at the end of February was 1.07 million units, up 5.9% from January and 10.3% from one year ago (970,000). Unsold inventory sits at a 2.9-month supply at the current sales pace, down from 3.0 months in January but up from 2.6 months in February 2023.

The median existing-home price3 for all housing types in February was $384,500, an increase of 5.7% from the prior year ($363,600). All four U.S. regions posted price increases."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

sam - go back and actually read this. I don't think it means what you THINK it means.

Thought nobody had any money in Biden's America?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you even read the things you post?

Year over year sales slid. This data provides a one month increase, which could be an anomaly. Which is likely, as why biden is offering morons a 10k tax credit to sell their home

Lololololololol

Yet MAGA specified they want even “more people from places like Norway”. It’s fine as long as they don’t come from “shithole countries” like Haiti.
GJdDr5NWcAEnIZh

Do you even read the things you post?

Year over year sales slid. This data provides a one month increase, which could be an anomaly. Which is likely, as why biden is offering morons a 10k tax credit to sell their home

Lololololololol
He is so comically stupid. He is up there w AOC in brainpower. Lol.

Even if ... home prices went up 9% ... income rose by, what, 5%. IOW, homebuyers are worse off. Thanks china joe for making us worse off!

Watch for reports that the Biden admin is smuggling in ISIS-linked people.

If true ... cmon man. Everyone on here should agree that is treasonous. Put your party aside and do the right thing for our country!

Here's a fun little humorous tidbit.

James Carville, who used to be a pretty shrewd political mind (whether or not you agreed with him), has furthered the notion that he's lost his fvcking mind because of TDS.

He thinks that preachy women, especially of color, have turned the tide for Trump, and that they should pipe down.

He's become the half-wit, angry old man on his front porch. That yells at the neighborhood kids.

A living breathing cartoon...

https://www.businessinsider.com/jam...achy-females-male-voters-biden-polling-2024-3

THIS is the type of humorous hysteria that ONLY DJT can provide. That ALONE is reason enough to vote for him.

Reactions: hmt5000
Watch for reports that the Biden admin is smuggling in ISIS-linked people.

If true ... cmon man. Everyone on here should agree that is treasonous. Put your party aside and do the right thing for our country!
Okay, I'm not sure how to take this. On the surface, it seems implausible, and that you're making a joke, But then again, this administration might just be this stupid.

Please clarify. LOL

Reactions: trueblujr2
The critique is that in spite of abundant evidence to the contrary, you continue to shill for them.

This is where you missed the point. I'm not criticizing the liberal Democrats/Blue states/cities.

I'm criticizing the idiot voters upon which their base is built. The fact that you predictably jumped in (with your passive-aggressive/oblique style) is telling.

I've made my point clearly, and I'm not going to go down another of your loose logic/rabbit holes.

Debating you is like shooting ballistic gelatin. LOL
Because the alternative is Republicans who're the same self-serving thing but don't even give the lip service to begin with.

Because the alternative is Republicans who're the same self-serving thing but don't even give the lip service to begin with.

So you're essentially a chubby co-ed, with low self esteem. You take abuse from the Democrats, because they talk a good game, before they crap all over you.

Now, answer this question. Who is more honest?

A: The guy that tells you he's going to take care of you, and love you, and then, once he gets what he wants, never calls you again (until the next time he needs a midnight booty call (let's call them votes)?

OR,

B: The guy that makes it clear from the start, that he's going to take you home from the bar, bang you, and he's never going to call you again?

No equivication. You set the terms. Only A or B will suffice as an answer. We're speaking ONLY about honesty here. No wiggling out of this one.

Last edited:
So you're essentially a chubby co-ed, with low self esteem. You take abuse from the Democrats, because they talk a good game, before they crap all over you.

A: The guy that tells you he's going to take care of you, and love you, and then, once he gets what he wants, never calls you again (until the next time he needs a midnight booty call (let's call them votes)?

OR,

B: The guy that makes it clear from the start, that he's going to take you home from the bar, bang you, and he's never going to call you again?

No equivication. You set the terms. Only A or B will suffice as an answer. We're speaking ONLY about honesty here. No wiggling out of this one.
Your hypothetical implies Republicans are honest, when it says right there in the post you're replying to that they're no more honest than Democrats. It isn't a choice between brutal honesty and flowery lies, it's just a choice between whether you want your bombs to have rainbows or crosses on them.

OR,

LMAO! Good luck getting an A or B out of that POS.

He is clearly an A.

Okay, I'm not sure how to take this. On the surface, it seems implausible, and that you're making a joke, But then again, this administration might just be this stupid.

Please clarify. LOL
This is NO joke. I've seen reports, and a Senator's comment and the FBI KNOWS about it.

Now ... IF this is true ... this has got to be a line that every REASONABLE American says enough. There will be lefties on here fully supporting the import of terrorists, and we all know who they are.

I would never want that many units. I have 2 units now, and would maybe.. MAYBE go to 10 units. But anything after that, it becomes a full time job and you're wearing a lot of different hats.

I do like it though. The key is that when you land a good tenant, you keep them, whatever the cost. If that means keeping rents 20-25% lower than FMV, so be it. It's worth losing a few hundred a month to have tenants who don't damage a place, and ultimately leave after a year or two anyways, leaving you a gap in rent payments that would likely offset whatever you made by charging more rent.

I really recommend this side gig, especially with wages generally just not keeping up. I make an extra $30k/year, get a HECK of a lot of write-offs. Still have to pay high NY taxes, but the 2nd mortgage is basically just a forced savings account.
Tenants keeping their place up & slightly lower rates is why we accept some Section 8 folks. They don't want to lose their subsidy. We've had Boone County stop vouchers when we complained about the deteriorated condition the tenant caused to the apartment.

Further, where local taxes are concerned, the tax system is exponentially MORE punitive to the working class. (contrary to the progressive's "talking points:")
What do you mean by local taxes are exponentially more punitive to the working class? That they pay a higher percent of their income or they pay a higher absolute amount or something else? I mean the poor & working class pay a higher percent of their income for most everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT