POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Call your Congress person and demand that Title IV be repealed. Universities and colleges have increased fees well beyond the cost of living over the past 30 years and, yet, those entities don’t carry ANY responsibility. CHANGE THE LAW!!
You make the mistake of thinking they’ll actually listen, you know, like they work for us or something.

/s

Reactions: Lost In FL
Generosity and charity aren't what's being guarded against. Everyone's always free to donate if that makes you feel good. It just doesn't amount to material systemic change. Greed and consolidation are the enemies that must be countered with democratization.
GJM-jyJWAAAqhEh

Duh. You know you're citing Marx with that analysis right? You just then left out the next few centuries and the Industrial Revolution where the progressive force of the original tradesmen bourgeoises was split into the haute bourgeoises and petite bourgeoises by the shifting means of production. Basically some of them became the pigs on two legs in suits(bankers and owners) and the rest got shunted back down to the lower classes of workers(all skilled tradesmen who became wage workers). The small business tyrant of Jan 6th we were discussing would be a haute bourgeois who joined the owners and became a class traitor to their original progressive values.
GJIo124a4AEMtjk

Never fell for the NYC con man and his BS. He's a wannabe dictator.
Proud to say I've never voted for him and never will.
History will reflect that those like me who weren't swept up in Trump's madness were the sane ones.
Those wearing the red hats, waving the Fu** Joe Biden flags and attacking Capitol police will be viewed thru the historical lens like those fools in the grainy films from 1930s Germany saluting Hitler as he spewed garbage and hatred at his Nazi rallies.
And history will reflect upon you as a Useful Idiot that Vladimir Lenin talked about.

That game tonight just has me so pissed. Disgrace that he makes 10 million dollars a year and cant even beat a double digit seed in the tournament anymore.

Joe and Cal have got to go.

You used the exact word my Dad used...Disgrace!

He has turned the program into a joke.

Had to edit some posts. I said some sh-t might get the mods mad haha.

Something about Cal and Kamala and their affinity for sucking.

Baller you still a b-tch. Cal's nuts on your chin dogg.

Last edited:

Had to edit some posts. I said some sh-t might get me the mods mad haha.

Cal has created a bloodbath

Had to edit some posts. I said some sh-t might get the mods mad haha.

My little temper tantrum survived the mods last night, so you should be good. Hoping they're relaxing the rules a little to let us vent. I shied away from Cal criticism for the longest time, and did everything else to try and justify the losses in my head. No more. I'm officially done with Cal too. But sadly, i think we're stuck with him whether we like it or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT