How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hate to

Lies and more damned lies for the Cult45. Speaking of millions and billions.....

* KA -- BOOM *

sticker_2122-512x512.png

Which is a conspiracy theory, that the mob was skillfully orchestrated to remove Pence so Grassley could do it instead, which there's no evidence he would. Say he had, it would've just been the same constitutional crisis that the supreme court would've overruled.by interpreting the ambiguity regarding pence's role that would've made it legal... congress later removing that ambiguity by passing electoral count act reform.

It's absolutely the case that you are gaslighting your narrative. There's absolutely nothing wrong with Trump and his lawyers conceiving of any and every possible legal scenario to challenge what he and others saw as a fraudulent election. Pence didn't refuse to go along with a coup attempt as you frame it, he refused to follow their interpretation of the law, a law they had to change to remove such an intepretation.

Again, as is par for the course for you, "your" framins is shameless and dishones.t

Please don't ruin the batting 100% on recent 'conspiracy theories' (give it 6 months, lol), conflating dion's insanity to the general critical thinking citizen who realized hunters laptop was real, the Vax sucked ass, Ukraine is a money laundering operation, etc etc.

His nonsense will never be shown to be right.

Typical Trump boy. Your hatred for America is sickening.
Always trashing our country.
Trash our courts, trash our democracy, trash our institutions, trash our teachers, trash our courts, trash our FBI, and trash our military.
Only thing you don't trash is Trump and Putin.
Gtfo and go to Russia. Btw...their shi*"y military can't even take a little country like Ukraine. Maybe Russia could use some more diversity in their weak azz military.
I stand with the US military. Piss off US Military haters. 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Are you denying the truth of the meme?

Quit screeching nonsense like a little girl, and address what you were offended by in that meme.

Village Idiot.

Again....you trash America and believe every lie Putin spews forth.
A former KGB agent would never lie about who he supports as President would he? 🤣
Of course he supports the guy that labels him a murderous thug, calls him out for killing Navalny and is supplying weapons to his war enemy?
Why in the world would he want the other guy who calls him a saavy genius, didn't say a word about Navalny and invited Russia to attack NATO countries?
Dumber. Than. A. Box. Of. Rocks.

Don't you be stealing my nickname for you, DAABOR.

Reactions: exemjr
Bet you've got that pic of a shirtless Putin riding a horse on your bedroom ceiling right over your bunk bed in your mom's basement.

Kill him or shut up about him. He is a strawman for the incompetence of your foreign policy. Do you believe that there is WMD in Iraq? Keep slurping.

Always taking up for Putin. Never fails.
We have no bases in Ukraine. We have no US ground forces in Ukraine.
Sorry I missed this one. Did not age well. The NYT called and want your fake news post back.

The mob on Jan 6th was just a last ditch effort to have Pence removed so Senate Pro Tempore Chuck Grassley could do it after Pence refused to go along with Trump's coup attempt. Forget the mob, Pence himself confirmed Trump tried to get him to steal the election:

It's right there in his own words, not media spin. Just like the tweets/emails from Trump's lawyers I linked in the first post. Trump tried to overthrow our entire system, country, and Constitution. No one who calls themselves a patriot can support that.
Tell me exactly how a few hundred men and Women holding signs and flags was going to overthrow this country? The corrupt media has blown stuff up for people like you to believe. Trump wanted everything checked with the voting to see if there was corruption. Let's face it, what kind of human being would want a corrupt anti American power hungry man like Biden running our country over a man that got more done for the country than any other president even though they was trying to take him down for two years? If you can't see the difference in these two men I am not wasting anymore of my time. Like I said, the corrupt media and DOJ has a lot of people like you looking at things in a biased way.

Reactions: IdaCat and mdlUK.1
Tell me exactly how a few hundred men and Women holding signs and flags was going to overthrow this country? The corrupt media has blown stuff up for people like you to believe. Trump wanted everything checked with the voting to see if there was corruption. Let's face it, what kind of human being would want a corrupt anti American power hungry man like Biden running our country over a man that got more done for the country than any other president even though they was trying to take him down for two years? If you can't see the difference in these two men I am not wasting anymore of my time. Like I said, the corrupt media and DOJ has a lot of people like you looking at things in a biased way.
I linked you their own communications. The plot in their own words, not media bias. A direct source. Answer this question, what would have happened had Pence simply said yes and done what they asked? Stop going off on tangents about Biden and address the matter at hand.

I linked you their own communications. The plot in their own words, not media bias. A direct source. Answer this question, what would have happened had Pence simply said yes and done what they asked? Stop going off on tangents about Biden and address the matter at hand.
As others have stated multiple times, it would have been challenged in the Supreme Court and overturned. In other words, the system would have still worked.

Trump's America.....No control over the border!! Make America Dangerous Again.

Simple. It would have gone to the Suoreme Court to be adjudicated. There's a reason congress passed a law after the fact to eliminate the theoretically legal possibility of it happening in the future.

Thus, no coup, silly Racist Commie Boy.

In a court of law, can a pool of jurors be selected that are unbiased and will rule solely on the facts and evidence presented in the courtroom, without regard to what their political affiliations are ?? If not, what does that say about the legal system in this country or us as law-abiding citizens ??

I want to believe that American citizens selected for jury duty can serve fairly and objectively.
I hope I'm not being naive ...

Last edited:
In a court of law, can a pool of jurors be selected that are unbiased and will rule solely on the facts and evidence presented in the courtroom, without regard to what their political affiliations are ?? If not, what does that say about the legal system in this country or us as law-abiding citizens ??

I want to believe that American citizens selected for jury duty can serve fairly and objectively.
I hope I'm not being naive ...
Thank you for admitting Trump is basically facing Kangaroo Courts everywhere he goes.

Reactions: thabigbluenation
Thank you for admitting Trump is basically facing Kangaroo Courts everywhere he goes.
No. I've not admitted anything. I've only asked a simple question and stated that I want to believe fair and objective jurors can be selected. Based on your reply, is it fair to assume that you do not think Trump (or any other political figure) can get a fair trial in this country ??

As an afterthought, perhaps a jury of people with no political affiliation at all or maybe who have never voted in this country could end up being selected ... people with no political interests, at all. I don't really know. Maybe the legal practitioners on the board could weigh in and talk about how the jury selection process works.

Simple. It would have gone to the Suoreme Court to be adjudicated. There's a reason congress passed a law after the fact to eliminate the theoretically legal possibility of it happening in the future.

Thus, no coup, silly Racist Commie Boy.
The same Supreme Court appointed by Trump?? Right.
You better just hope that Biden's handlers and Kamala Harris don't do to America what Trump tried to do with Pence and Trump's illegal fake elector plot BS.
Trump is an anti democracy authoritarian loving POS. That is why he admires Kim and Putin so much. He wants the power they have more than he loves this country.
Sadly, I do believe that most Americans (like you) do love America. You've just been lied to and are a victim of his first rate con job. It's something nobody wants to admit to themselves. One day, this fever will break I pray.
He will go down in history as a leader cut from the same cloth as Hitler with his ability to blind people with his words. Trump's motivation isn't even focused on anything as evil/genocidal as Hitler's....His is just pure, unadulterated power and narcissism.

As others have stated multiple times, it would have been challenged in the Supreme Court and overturned. In other words, the system would have still worked.
We have no guarantee of that. Why wasn't that done in 1876 then? What happens in the meantime? Who's president? What if that president gives the military an order as commander-in-chief? Do they follow it or not? There is no constitutional process for any of this because it was never supposed to be an issue.

Now that the sh-t has hit the fan...Adams wants to go back to the way it was before.

From the article:

New York City Mayor Eric Adams said Tuesday he believes city authorities should better cooperate with ICE to potentially deport migrants “suspected” of carrying out “serious” crimes in the Big Apple.

Hizzoner called for a change in the city’s current sanctuary policy that severely limits communication between federal agents and the city following a recent series of crimes that allegedly involved migrants in Gotham.

“I want to go back to the standards of the previous mayors who I believe subscribe to my belief that people who are suspected of committing serious crimes in the city should be held accountable,” Adams, a Democrat, said during a press conference.

We have no guarantee of that. Why wasn't that done in 1876 then? What happens in the meantime? Who's president? What if that president gives the military an order as commander-in-chief? Do they follow it or not? There is no constitutional process for any of this because it was never supposed to be an issue.
Totally “outside the norm” … as it seems, frighteningly so.

Sorry I missed this one. Did not age well. The NYT called and want your fake news post back.

If you read the article you would understand that these are obviously not "military bases" in the traditional sense of the word.
These are intelligence gathering locations the US helped Ukraine put into place to help with the border war taking place since 2014.
You act like these were sprawling military bases with US ground forces by the thousands.
You think Russia doesn't have KGB gathering intelligence in Cuba and South America???? We've had Americans in Cuba injured by your guy dating back years ago. Russia has had a heavy intelligence gathering force in Cuba for decades. Should we bomb them for that?? According to you we have every right to do that.
The love for Putin and hatred for America never stops with you guys. You are brainwashed beyond the scope at
this point.
My dad and uncle had a word for guys like you back in the day...."COMMIE".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT