POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As a german shep owner, I really feel sorry for this dog. If my dogs do not know you they can be aggressive, that's their nature. Negative reporting for doing actually what instincts tell him to do.
I've had several boxers. Dogs are pack animals. If you let them, a dog will assume leadership of the pack. Joe's dogs appear to sense a need for leadership in his pack.

It is so important to totally understand that the Left when in charge of the govt via the Executive branch will simply bypass the constitution by strong-arming big business to do what it cannot legislate through congress.

To CENSOR and bypass the 1st Amendment they go to the Dem-media and Social Media telling them to take down legit news stories like the NYPost Hunter Biden laptop. Anything the GOVT does not like is censored as "disinformation" using this same path. Coerce 51 LYING deep state henchmen to sign REAL disinformation to rig an election. This is the most dangerous development in decades. Using its willing accomplices to do its dirty work. Then they hide behind the constitution by parsing that private business, not the Govt, censored you.

Violating your civil rights as to Vax or No-Vax. The do much the same thing. They cannot legislate that you take the jab but under the same method they get their partners in private business to do it for them. Govt are the regulators for the industries. So they use OSHA or other leverage to force the business to take harsh action against its own workforce that refuses to comply. As an individual your PENALTY for non-compliance is termination. No judge. No jury. Convicted without a trial. If you lost your job it is because the GOVT wanted that to be your penalty and did so without legislation.
If Government coordinates with the media to censor the public, then that media outlet becomes a state actor. That is in clear violation of the 1A.

I still believe the Dems eventually pin this solely on Trump. He sure has made it easy enough for them to do so.

Pretty funny watching the hypocrisy and outrage at the wondering if any of these elite athletes got the shot. Suddenly medical privacy is (correctly) the standard.

However all the time leading up to it, these people demanded and got laws and orders demanding people register their shot status all while wanting us ruined and cancelled

F1wh2fyWIAA6-qz
Another CDP USEFUL IDIOT LIAR!

Pretty funny watching the hypocrisy and outrage at the wondering if any of these elite athletes got the shot. Suddenly medical privacy is (correctly) the standard.

However all the time leading up to it, these people demanded and got laws and orders demanding people register their shot status all while wanting us ruined and cancelled

Asking your vax status to go in and buy a cup of coffee but it’s taboo to ask about it when some young kid collapses each and everyday for no reason.

How was Russia never our threat????This is absurdly bizarre, even for Trump fan boys who have started licking Putin's boots because..well, Trump does.

What is a bigger threat than a foreign government meddling in our elections ,presumably to place assets favorable to them in charge of our nation? This is not just my opinion-it's the assessment of just about every governmental agency we have, AND the United States Senate which was then under Republican control. What is a bigger threat than PUBLIC officials and PRIVATE citizens having their information stolen, manipulated, and used to embarrass or even control them? Or having a foreign government committed to filtering all of our social media site with lies, half truths, and innuendo, complete with the appropriate algorithms to steer their misinformation to the right people (as if Fox News and the rest of the right wing echo chamber wasn't bad enough)? Or how about their attacks on banks, financial records, etc, etc. again, in order to destroy our financial institutions, and our citizens.

Make no mistake..they are certainly a military threat as well, but it's much easier and cheaper for them to focus their military power on Western Europe and the Middle East, which they are attacking as we speak, while controlling American through cyberspace.

Was Russia the bigger threat or was the DNC/Clinton campaign lie about Russia the bigger threat? (Rhetorical question)

Agreed. That said, I am sure we probably all know someone who died from it. It is/was serious for those over 65 primarily. For a while, if you were over 70 or 80 your chances of dying were like 12%. That is bad. And under 20 your chance of death was just a fraction of a percent. And that would have included people with serious comorbidities. But you never knew where the next variant was going. Fear makes everyone react irrationally. They are not even testing now even when the symptoms are covidlike. A young neighbor girl 8yo has symptoms of the latest variant out there hitting kids, went to the docs and they didnt even test her? Said its just a virus, might be covid so just get rest. What a difference a couple years makes.
Two 75-80 age women friends had it in last month, tested for it, & one took anti-viral. Both mildly ill. Neither vaxxed (matterd?). For one, second time.

The walls are closing in. I was yelling at my TV.....ASK A FOLLOW_UP!!!!

It takes an utter contempt for the intelligence of the public to insist that “the answer remains the same” and then give an entirely new answer. However, that is only if most of the public is informed of the contradiction. None of the media in the White House press corp followed up on Turner’s questions when Jean-Pierre immediately moved on.

The walls are closing in. I was yelling at my TV.....ASK A FOLLOW_UP!!!!

It takes an utter contempt for the intelligence of the public to insist that “the answer remains the same” and then give an entirely new answer. However, that is only if most of the public is informed of the contradiction. None of the media in the White House press corp followed up on Turner’s questions when Jean-Pierre immediately moved on.

Same for the hearings. ASK THE REAL QUESTIONS!! QUIT PUSSYFOOTIN AROUND!!

Guessing his lawyer is negotiating a get out of jail free card if he takes a dive for Hunter. I do not hold out hope. I smell a dem dirty trick and fear the Gop is falling for it. Hope I am wrong.
They can't pardon him ahead of time for not being truthful with Congress. Has to lie first.

If Government coordinates with the media to censor the public, then that media outlet becomes a state actor. That is in clear violation of the 1A.

Not since Obama got his propaganda act passed. It's still an unconstitutional law, but it has to be defeated in the courts for the right to be returned to the people.

Reactions: railsplitter67
Further back. To Vince Foster.

If you want to discuss things, you need to be specific. If you're talking about the "latest" in Biden accusations, you might to explain why the Trump DOJ found there to be no there there.

The FBI investigation began prior to Steele's opposition research, btw.
False.

Not only did the feds force the vaxx, or get fired... they forced it on the very people helping us: healthcare workers!

imagine firing the very people trained to help us... sheer idiocy!
And, after those workers were on the frontline against a relatively unknown risk for the early stages. Talk about a lack of loyalty. Especially since many of those people had natural immunity by the time the vaxes were rolled out.

All ready told of my gdsons... no military.
My wife was looking at the AF or the Army for our daughter (turns 18 in Dec) and my daughter was considering it but, I have since changed her mind as has my wife. My wife sill works at FT. Sill and I visit my old offices about every other month. There are too many quacks in the military now. No doubt they are ensuring these loonies are taken care of so as not to upset these mental patients.

Well first of all the 2nd amendment does not say you have a right to guns. It says arm's and it says well regulated militia. The militia part should be rewritten because it doesn't apply to our country anymore. So you could ban all guns, which I am not advocating, and not be infringing on the 2nd amendment. Swords and knives are arms. The 2nd amendment does not say you have a right to all arms and it does not say which arms. Those pesky founders liked to leave things very vague so we could adapt interpretations to the times. The scope of the 2nd amendment really depends entirely on the appetite of the populace and the courts. Scotus ruled that the 2nd amendment doesn't protect assault weapons. How does that make sense? So handguns are protected because people shoot them more? No, they are protected because the populace still wants them and the courts didn't want to take it that far at the time. I don't think the populace will fall out of love with handguns anytime soon so they will never be banned. But they are getting sick of seeing nutjobs shooting up places so the populace is moving towards favoring a lot more gun regulations. We'll see if congress ever has the willpower to do it but I doubt it.
If we had a better functioning political system we would periodically update amendments to address time specific problems so they weren't used as election season wedges issues. But alas we prefer to be entertained instead of governed.
F1xjWl8WIAApsec

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT