POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's her body, her decision. Not one to be criminalized by the government. Sorry, I'm intellectually consistent, not a Republican who wants there to be "in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”
You well know that the left created the nonsense known as "hate crimes" and would be 100% on board with prosecuting a woman for killing her gay fetus. White Christian GOPers are fully aware that the majority of aborted babies are "babies of color" yet they call for them to be born. Kind of destroys the myths about white supremacy when it is the left that calls for aborting sooooo many "babies of color" who would otherwise likely grow up to be Dem voters, collect reparations etc... It does amaze me.

Try again clown.
DeSantis.jpg
Just more of the same.

You well know that the left created the nonsense known as "hate crimes" and would be 100% on board with prosecuting a woman for killing her gay fetus. White Christian GOPers are fully aware that the majority of aborted babies are "babies of color" yet they call for them to be born. Kind of destroys the myths about white supremacy when it is the left that calls for aborting sooooo many "babies of color" who would otherwise likely grow up to be Dem voters, collect reparations etc... It does amaze me.

The spirit of Margaret Sanger still lives on within the lefts death cult.

How’d she say it a again? “We don’t want it to get out we are exterminating the negro population”

Are you slow? Trump argued in court today that the documents found were classified but that should have been expected. Because he can't lie his ass off in court, he is scared of prison.
You need to read up on privilege case law because you are horribly misinformed. Read the Nixon scotus cases. Privilege is not held by the president or ex president, it is held by the office of the president. Whoever currently sits in that office controls the privilege. It's very ****ing simple. Retroactively removing privilege is exactly what presidents do all the time. Obama did it to Bush with his torture shit. Trump did it to Obama with the gun running shit and some of the Hilary and Russia shit. Biden has done it to Trump over pretty much everything. Reagan did it to Nixon as they settled his impeachment proceedings. Did you miss the scotus ruling on Jan 19th were they voted 8-1 that trump had no claim to executive privilege over his documents?

You are just beyond dense and incapable of accepting reality.
Fyguk7-XsAAz7Oc

I bet 95% of DeSantis ... what ... fans(?) have never heard him speak. He's more than dull. He's tiresome. (He makes Jeb Bush seem interesting.) He also has a verrrrry odd speech pattern. Listen to him if you've never heard him before. Close your eyes. Don't follow the words. Follow the sound. Ask yourself, "Where have I heard that voice before?"
All I hear is Trump 2.0

You says it's not a baby until it can survive on its own outside the mother's body...can a six month old survive on its own outside of the womb? What about a one year old? How about a two yr old? Three yr old?

Guess it is OK to kill them as well.

This illustrates just how stupid sambowieshin arguments really are.

Imagine, everyone, this idiot was a teacher!

That's absolutely horrifying what his students were subjected to.

If Bud lite would have hitched its wagon to the tranny who flashed his tits at a White House party, sales would have probably increased.
Was driving down a small country road the other day. Nothing around other than newly planted corn fields on this land and a half road. Not even a white line in the middle. In the ditch next to the road was an empty Bud Lite 12 pack (bottle) carton.
Seemed appropriate.

The Jewish tradition is that life begins with the first breath outside the mother's body.

The Bible is mute on the subject.

The Old Testament treats causing a miscarriage as a property crime.

There is plenty biblical evidence that life begins in the womb. Just one example correcting your poor but purposeful misinterpretation.

“If men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she gives birth prematurely, yet there is no injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges decide. But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.” Exodus 21

“Life for life”

One cannot even explain to the leftist hivemind with it's inherent ineptitude that the purpose of a carpool lane is to encourage carpooling.

I never see this degree of dishonest unintelligent discourse except here, from the usual suspects and other threads, like from the pro-war camp, anti-Christian bigots, etc...

Interesting...

Wait, there's more!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT