How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dave-chappelle-chapelle.gif
And continues to this day. In an ongoing process that doesn't care whether you're a sperm, egg, zygote, fetus, newborn, child, adult, or elder.

Enjoy your time in the sun, James. Remember that these folks rarely suffer like the rest of us do.
Billionaire criminal justice? Sure. 🤣

Judge Cannon is a Trump political appointee from the Federalist Society and the jury pool is all Floridians. Not to mention the location screams govt prosecutor overconfidence.

Silicone implants to imitate a woman going topless and fondling her breasts? This isn’t just a guy jogging down the street with no shirt on cause it’s hot outside.

Maybe I’m missing your point.

Would’ve posted the same if a woman was bottomless with her hands on her silicon penis in the WH lawn.
Your comparison doesn't work as it's considered indecent for either sex to bare their bottoms. But men can show their tops in public without a second glance, and women cannot. Complete with nipples. If that's a man, which y'all contend it is, then they shouldn't even have to cover their nipples. Those titties should be on full display and wouldn't be indecent in the slightest.

So therefore, it cannot be a person.

LIke I said, and thanks again for posting.
Yes, it currently isn't. You can change the law to define it as such, as some Republicans are trying to do, but unless/until that's successful the law is what it is.

Billionaire criminal justice? Sure. 🤣

Judge Cannon is a Trump political appointee from the Federalist Society and the jury pool is all Floridians. Not to mention the location screams govt prosecutor overconfidence.
James is all in on brainwashing propaganda - feel bad for people like him who are told what to say and exactly how to say it - when you lose your freedom of speech and freedom of opinion it must be a cold and dark place.

False. Can a pregnant woman drive in the carpool lane? Or any number of a thousand different examples? Fetuses are not legally recognized as persons under the law unless specifically instructed to as an exception, like fetal homicide laws. This is universally recognized even by your side, as Republicans in many states are trying to get fetal personhood laws passed.
To repeat what I said, they are treated as a human under the law. You admit it and then try to deny it at the same time. Do better.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Your comparison doesn't work as it's considered indecent for either sex to bare their bottoms. But men can show their tops in public without a second glance, and women cannot. Complete with nipples. If that's a man, which y'all contend it is, then they shouldn't even have to cover their nipples. Those titties should be on full display and wouldn't be indecent in the slightest.

Ok then would a biological man with no implants squeezing and bouncing his natural man breasts while posing for pictures on the WH lawn even be appropriate? Would any country who expected to be taken seriously allow and celebrate this on their capitol grounds?

Again, what does public nudity and sexual gestures have to do with being gay? Why is it not enough to accept peoples right to be gay and their right to celebrate that without accepting all the gross public sexual expressions that so often go with it? Or have they become all just one in the same?

To repeat what I said, they are treated as a human under the law. You admit it and then try to deny it at the same time. Do better.
Only during specific carveouts as I continually reiterate. If fetuses were a person or treated as a person under the law you wouldn't need a specific fetal homicide law. They would just be covered under homicide. In general fetuses are not legally considered persons. Only specific laws treat them as such with respect to that particular law.

and the guy you morons get on your hands and knees to worship spends everyday at his club playing golf with these "conspiring democrats". Maybe you haven't figure it out yet because you have 2 brain cells. But once you reach a certain level of rich or power there is no D or R. There is only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Ted Cruz gets in his witty TV lines and then he goes back the country club and gets a good laugh with the same people you proclaim to be evil scum of the earth. McConnel spews his bullshit about getting tough on China and then goes home to his CCP wife. Everyone at the top worships two things, money and control. The "2 sides" just feed their flock different bullshit and abuse different demographics to get there.
You have a few standouts like Elizabeth Warren and Paul Ryan who I think actually stand for something good and want to push positive change. But guess how much they get done? jack shit. And usually after some time in DC they just join the good boys club.

Your Savior Trump is no different. Your just stupid enough to fall for a con.

200121-donald-trump-wedding-bill-billary-clinton-2005-ac-443p.jpg

bill-clinton-donald-trump.jpg
FydSCevWIAQPxRh

Ok then would a biological man with no implants squeezing and bouncing his natural man breasts while posing for pictures on the WH lawn even be appropriate? Would any country who expected to be taken seriously allow and celebrate this on their capitol grounds?

Again, what does public nudity and sexual gestures have to do with being gay? Why is it not enough to accept peoples right to be gay and their right to celebrate that without accepting all the gross public sexual expressions that so often go with it? Or have they become all just one in the same?
Yeah, that'd be perfectly acceptable in our society. No blurring required.

James is all in on brainwashing propaganda - feel bad for people like him who are told what to say and exactly how to say it - when you lose your freedom of speech and freedom of opinion it must be a cold and dark place.
I just worry about James when his dreams are shattered. Folks like Trump and Biden rarely suffer for any misdeeds that they might do.

Number of persons in a vehicle is what matters for a carpool lane. And a fetus doesn't count.

This is an inane argument. The fact that you double down on it suggests your are wildly ignorant or just baiting. Neither conclusion is flattering for you. And, neither deserves a substantive response. I will let you continue to believe the carpool lane is how we should define life.

As the court discusses that would establish a de facto "don't ask, don't tell" standard if the baker were able to withdraw service upon finding out the person was trans. The trans person must even be allowed to wear a shirt with 'I AM TRANS' on it in huge letters, that information cannot be used against them.
FyegCB3WIAAObd5

Only during specific carveouts as I continually reiterate. If fetuses were a person or treated as a person under the law you wouldn't need a specific fetal homicide law. They would just be covered under homicide. In general fetuses are not legally considered persons. Only specific laws treat them as such with respect to that particular law.
I explained this, but you conveniently ignore that post. Your side is the inconsistent side that denies science and tries to use carpool lane arguments for their conclusions about life.

Now show us where an XX human can have a penis and where an XY human can have a vagina. I will wait.

This is the definition of nonsense. I've seen footage. Who hasn't? I'm not even sure of what the point is? Confusion? Propaganda? Is it pro-Putin? anti-Putin? Is the poster of this applauding the alleged absence? applauding 1984? You have to make a statement. Not use innuendo if you want to communicate something.

This is an inane argument. The fact that you double down on it suggests your are wildly ignorant or just baiting. Neither conclusion is flattering for you. And, neither deserves a substantive response. I will let you continue to believe the carpool lane is how we should define life.
It isn’t how we define life, it’s how the legal system defines a person. Fetuses are not individual persons with legal rights according to our system. That is conveyed when you’re born. Again, you can try to change that if you want, but that’s how it is.

I explained this, but you conveniently ignore that post. Your side is the inconsistent side that denies science and tries to use carpool lane arguments for their conclusions about life.

Now show us where an XX human can have a penis and where an XY human can have a vagina. I will wait.
Which post? In your chromosome one you accused Down’s syndrome patients of not being human. Hardly an explanation.

It isn’t how we define life, it’s how the legal system defines a person. Fetuses are not individual persons with legal rights according to our system. That is conveyed when you’re born. Again, you can try to change that if you want, but that’s how it is.
That is not even correct. Maybe they don’t have carpool lanes in the mountains, but a carpool lane is concerned with not having empty seats in vehicles and rewarding vehicles that have more than the driver seat occupied. Pregnant women and their babies driving a car only take up one seat. Carpool lanes do not define legal person, as that is not the motivation of the law. But, every law defines terms used in the law differently than other laws. So, even if some carpool lane law attempted to define a person, we would not look to that definition outside of the context and intent of that statute or ordinance. Again, dumb argument. Really.

The United States has created the paradox concerning a very simple matter by opening the doors to abortion.

Scenario 1: Pregnant woman w fetus murdered by father who is then charged for double homicide.

Scenario 2: Pregnant woman murders fetus with no charges. Abortion scenario.

The “human” status of the fetus according to gov is solely dependent on who it is that’s terminating it’s life. Is there any other egregious crime on the books that gives rights for some to commit but not others? Legally speaking.

This goes against science, religion, logic, and even the most simplistic reasoning. Is it a life or is it not? How can that classification simply be made by someone else’s external actions? Is there any other scenario in nature these rules are applied and permitted?

Again, culture has muddied the waters to such a degree we debate and argue over something so simple even a small child can see right through it.

Which post? In your chromosome one you accused Down’s syndrome patients of not being human. Hardly an explanation.
I did not. You claimed humans can have 3 chromosomes and claimed gametes are humans.

When you lie to make your point, we know you don’t have a point. There are no humans with only 23 chromosomes. This is elementary. Literally.

Reactions: grevey35 and SDC888
The United States has created the paradox concerning a very simple matter by opening the doors to abortion.

Scenario 1: Pregnant woman w fetus murdered by father who is then charged for double homicide.

Scenario 2: Pregnant woman murders fetus with no charges. Abortion scenario.

The “human” status of the fetus according to gov is solely dependent on who it is that’s terminating it’s life. Is there any other egregious crime on the books that gives rights for some to commit but not others? Legally speaking.

This goes against science, religion, logic, and even the most simplistic reasoning. Is it a life or is it not? How can that classification simply be made by someone else’s external actions? Is there any other scenario in nature these rules are applied and permitted?

Again, culture has muddied the waters to such a degree we debate and argue over something so simple even a small child can see right through it.
No, you’re making this about abortion as that’s the contentious issue, but it isn’t. Fetuses have never been considered people or they’d have rights the instant they’re conceived instead of born. The abortion debate didn’t create this situation, it always existed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT