POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canada has complete control of its agriculture market to protect its farmers. Its very smart of them. They keep the market from being flooded or running out of supply. Because of this smaller farms can still exist and thrive. In the US about 80% of small farmers have been eradicated and adsorbed by corporate farming. The dairy industry is completely dead for small farmers because they spend about 2 bucks per gallon and sell it for a buck. The only thing farmers can make money on anymore is baling hay. Dems have tried for decades to push stronger agri tariffs and the GOP screamed we have to keep a free market.
ex9pxz5671ga1.jpg

The guy isn’t refusing service based on the person being trans. There are 5 billion different types of cakes that the guy would bake for any trans person that walked through his bakery door. Just not that particular type of cake.
It's been a whole week so just going to limit my response to this one post as everything can be found in earlier posts at this point. It's just a pink cake with blue frosting. He initially agreed to make the cake. Which means making a pink cake with blue frosting isn't against his religion. Making a blue cake with pink frosting for a trans person was the problem. He doesn't get to decide which cakes a trans person is allowed to have or not have. As the judge said, ""Here, the refusal to provide the bakery item is inextricably intertwined with the refusal to recognize Ms. Scardina as a woman. The concept that a business can decide whether to make the requested item depending on what information the customer provides would establish the equivalent of a 'Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell' rule — LGBT individuals would be entitled to equal service only to the extent they do not request goods that reflect their identity as LGBT individuals."

Can follow it here. Click U to filter just military. Looks like that R135 is circling it.

Just by the path guessing it’s going to fly over *Charleston AFB on its way out to sea.

https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao=ae01d4

The RC-135U Combat provides strategic electronic reconnaissance information to the president, secretary of defense, Department of Defense leaders, and theater commanders.

Last edited:
It's been a whole week so just going to limit my response to this one post as everything can be found in earlier posts at this point. It's just a pink cake with blue frosting. He initially agreed to make the cake. Which means making a pink cake with blue frosting isn't against his religion. Making a blue cake with pink frosting for a trans person was the problem. He doesn't get to decide which cakes a trans person is allowed to have or not have. As the judge said, ""Here, the refusal to provide the bakery item is inextricably intertwined with the refusal to recognize Ms. Scardina as a woman. The concept that a business can decide whether to make the requested item depending on what information the customer provides would establish the equivalent of a 'Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell' rule — LGBT individuals would be entitled to equal service only to the extent they do not request goods that reflect their identity as LGBT individuals."

For God's sake, I hope very very sincerely this is your last cake post.

I think everyone on this thread is quite sick of reading your essays. (Or having to scroll over them)

I see what you did there...

But dragon queen proved himself to be a complete moron again. Just like the clown he is, he thinks these are animal balloons at the circus. An emp could easily be emitted from a balloon effectively bringing our strategic deterrence to a stop. Also, in many S American locations, balloons are used in lieu cell phone towers because of their low cost and movement.

US just became less secure today. This was different. They staged out of US lands. What is next? Stage bombers at these "farm lands"? The moronic left would cheer

Modern day liberalism is a mental disorder
Btw ... Pentagon press briefing said this has never happened in the US. Snapdragon ... EAD.

Also ... leftist women are INSANE crybullies LOLOL

I’d like to see the Jewish space lasers quote.
It wasn't what she said. There was a launch of a space array that was supposed to beam sunlight back to Earth to power a solar station. She asked the question "could this array have missed its target and started the fire?" She included photos that people in Cali posted that looked like a beam of light hitting a hillside. The governor was friends with the primary owner of the space array and I guess was jewish.. she never said and I haven't heard that he is but everyone assumed that was why she asked the question. The biggest part of her post was about how corrupt Cali's gov is/was. They just wanted to ignore all that and focus on the thing they could take out of context to make her sound crazy.

I knew Platindork had some sort of hidden talent. Dude is a weather balloon expert/aficionado.
My 1st job was programming weather pattern algorithms for UPS to maximize fuel efficiency. I spent years digging through weather balloon data. We did a few trips to Nevada with NCEI to see how they work. The one used for long distance data collecting, coast to coast, are huge balloons made out insanely thin ultra stretchy neoprene. Talking fractions of a mm thick side walls when at their peak. But still strong enough to hold up a large solar array to power a sensor bank. Despite all the crazy tech these days weather balloons are still used en mass all over the world because you can dial in the helium to get a nice loiter in the mid stratosphere. The balloons for local collection are much smaller, like 20ft diameter and just strong enough to hold a little sensor pod.

I see what you did there...

But dragon queen proved himself to be a complete moron again. Just like the clown he is, he thinks these are animal balloons at the circus. An emp could easily be emitted from a balloon effectively bringing our strategic deterrence to a stop. Also, in many S American locations, balloons are used in lieu cell phone towers because of their low cost and movement.

US just became less secure today. This was different. They staged out of US lands. What is next? Stage bombers at these "farm lands"? The moronic left would cheer

Modern day liberalism is a mental disorder
I don't think you even know what an emp is. Small scale capacitor emp emitters are real. But just a novelty toy. Medium sized microwave emitters are 100s ft long power banks that weigh multiple tons used for hardening tests. They are short range and directional. Large scale emp requires a chemical process and explosives, its called flux compression. Unfortunately the laws of physics make these not very useful. A cruise missile sized emp warhead would be effective for a hundred meters. A nuclear warhead detonated at 50 000 ft can emp for hundreds of miles. So that is why the US quickly sidelined major emp weapons development. We have CHAMP, a microwave emitter stuck inside a AGM that can do low altitude focused EMP. Its been tested a few times but never used. If it takes a nuke to get it done then your just launching a full 1st strike, not playing around with emp. And you don't trust any of this to a balloon.

Do you idiots not understand what a weather balloon is? It operates at 80-120,000 feet. F22's top ceiling is 50,000 ft. One like this willl be 300-500 ft in diameter with a solar array and instrument panel hanging from it. You cannot directly control its flight path. You have a valve that releases helium to change its altitude and insert it into different wind streams to try and kind of direct its path if the wind cooperates. Normally a weather ballon will hit its top ceiling and then a zipper on the balloon releases and the balloon very slowly falls to earth. you cannot hit it with the 20mm cannons and you don't waste a million dollar missile on a worthless balloon. The AMRAAM-ER technical max ceiling is 80,000 feet, you certainly don't want to fire one at a weather balloon and let china see what it is actaully capable of. You send a U2 to monitor its communications, if it has any, and learn capabilites.
Former UK QB chimes in with his take.

[laughing]

Supposedly the second one was in Canada headed this way 🤷‍♂️
I heard there was one in Central America, not sure if it is headed to the U.S.

China is playing mind games with us and winning, thanks to weak leadership in our Miliitary and Washington DC They are spying in the open and daring the U.S. to do something, knowing Joe won't.

I heard there was one in Central America, not sure if it is headed to the U.S.

China is playing mind games with us and winning, thanks to weak leadership in our Miliitary and Washington DC They are spying in the open and daring the U.S. to do something, knowing Joe won't.
I don’t think so it was in Costa Rica yesterday and made its way through Colombia and Venezuela. CR media pegged it as a weather balloon doing meteorological work but that was before they knew where it came from. China might be doing recon work to see where the prevailing winds go or there could be some sort of propulsion system. There are probably many more but it’s not some civilian test gone awry as China states

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
My 1st job was programming weather pattern algorithms for UPS to maximize fuel efficiency. I spent years digging through weather balloon data. We did a few trips to Nevada with NCEI to see how they work. The one used for long distance data collecting, coast to coast, are huge balloons made out insanely thin ultra stretchy neoprene. Talking fractions of a mm thick side walls when at their peak. But still strong enough to hold up a large solar array to power a sensor bank. Despite all the crazy tech these days weather balloons are still used en mass all over the world because you can dial in the helium to get a nice loiter in the mid stratosphere. The balloons for local collection are much smaller, like 20ft diameter and just strong enough to hold a little sensor pod.
Impressive. Seriously, I'll give you credit when credit is due.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT