POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was it ok for the convicted felon who illegally had a gun also that Rittenhouse defended himself from? Was it ok for him to have a gun? You think he actually went up there to intentionally kill people?
Here is video from two weeks before of him talking about doing just that:

“Bra I wish I had my f***ing AR I’d start shooting rounds at them.”

No it wasn’t, they had alternate electors, which is perfectly legal if contested States original votes were cast out.
Again, that was after the evidence had been presented in both houses and they had voted on them, again, perfectly legal.
Read it yourself, I’ve posted it more than a handful of times. You’re talking out your ass. Directly from the memo:

“At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment – is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe. A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.”

The new omnibus bill.

The Constitution gives VPs the ability to dispute a fraudulent election

You helped to steal the election
The new omnibus says the same thing the Electoral Count Act does in regards to the VP’s role, just more succinctly. Post the part of the Constitution that “gives VPs the ability to dispute a fraudulent election.”

No you ****ing idiot!!! Her opponent was in charge of running the election which only had problems where republicans showed up to vote. Dems aren’t smart, republicans are just spineless!!!
Her opponent figured out a foolproof plan. Dems are unstoppable now and
y'all won't ever figure out a way to stop us from stealing elections. Year after year after year. It's too complicated for your Pub pea brains.
Seriously.... How damn stupid are you all?? Dumb as stumps AND spineless as jellies. Biden 2024!!

People like Sam are hopeless. The democrat party could come out and say we helped stage the Jan. 6 capitol riots and blamed it on trump but we did it for the good of the country. Same reason we did the Russia hoax, for the good of the country (as we see it). He would just go hell yeah that’s my leadership right there and move on to their next talking point.

This board has 3-4 times more conservatives than liberals, conservative rally’s are like rock concerts while liberal rallies have more press than participants and yet we are led to believe that conservatives just can’t beat the libs at the polls. Yeah, Ok 👌
Liberals don't hold rallies.... We have election stealing cabals.
We have figured out that Republicans are incapable of figuring out the election stealing riddle. Dumb as stumps.
We are brilliant, wiley and super tricky. Every election is ours for the taking whether you like it or not.

We have figured out that Republicans are incapable of figuring out the election stealing riddle. Dumb as stumps.
We are brilliant, wiley and super tricky. Every election is ours for the taking whether you like it or not.
Congrats!!! When the country goes to shit, and we are well on our way, I’m sure your glorious leaders will thank you for your support all while you suffer with everyone else. Dems win, we all lose!!!

I see you have changed your tact, SCIENCE DUDE!

Now you're clearly trying to emulate the rhino Ron that gets banned every other day.

Way to go, buddy. Good role model for an idiot like.yourself, I guess!

I never said he should’ve been convicted by the law. I’ve said he’s a piece of shit who deserves to be. Sadly in America it’s legal to take an AR to a protest looking to shoot people. I challenge you to find a single post of mine opining he’d be found guilty.

Rifle homicides in 2021 is less than 500 or so.

Covid shot homicides is up to 31k+ (Just that’s been reported)

Keep worrying about those guns though.

[laughing]

Except for the BLM attempts at overthrowing US GOV a few summers ago...

Another MAGA scumbag going to prison for funneling foreign money to Trump. He was also rand Paul and McConnells campaign Manager. Trump pardoned him for other crimes but the pos still ended up being g served justice.
80h0beic758a1.jpg

My local news had a story about that this morning when I was trying to catch the weather...that the big bad Republican governors were sending migrants to cold liberal areas during these frigid temps...do they worry about the migrants that drown to get across the border? Or the girls that get raped on the way? Of course not...

Last edited:
The study showed what was already known. Healthier people don't usually get extremely sick with covid. That has been known from almost the beginning.
I know that’s true, but marathoning DIL was the exception and sicker than a dog in bed for two weeks in March 2021.

No shit, that’s exactly what was happening.
The narrative is that Trump wanted Pence to just put a halt to the count or say he won, that wasn’t the case.
The VP role is not ceremonial, the congress raises objections and presents evidence that there was shenanigans. The VP as the chair of the hearing can adjourn it. In no way shape or form is it ceremonial,
Per Rand Paul:

"the bill makes clear (My note: not changes anything) that the Vice President is to play a solely ministerial role in the counting of electoral votes."

Last edited:
Reactions: Dionysus444
No it wasn’t, they had alternate electors, which is perfectly legal if contested States original votes were cast out.
Again, that was after the evidence had been presented in both houses and they had voted on them, again, perfectly legal.
Alternate electors no longer legal under new act:

"The Electoral Count Reform and Presidential Transition Improvement Act is a bipartisan bill designed to ensure that Congress obeys state law. Unless the laws or constitution of a state identify another official to do so, the reformed Electoral Count Act designates the governor to certify the state’s presidential electors to prevent different officials from sending competing slates of electors to Congress."

Per Rand Paul:

"the bill makes clear (not changes anything) that the Vice President is to play a solely ministerial role in the counting of electoral votes."

Adding a parenthetical in a quote is not a quote.

I haven’t really been following the past couple days, but it’s always the same people altering quotes or claiming Trump said things that are contradicted by his actual quotes.

VH isn't very clever, is he? Trying to show how much better DeSantis is than Trump, and winds up.throwing his Demi-God under the bus wheels. Nice catch!

🤣🤣🤣
I had the option to not show the non-Prez candidates' data, but I'm all for being open & sharing facts. MM still won leader vote 37-10. Why just complain about MM & not the other 36 that elected him? Pretty shallow as is.

Adding a parenthetical in a quote is not a quote.

I haven’t really been following the past couple days, but it’s always the same people altering quotes or claiming Trump said things that are contradicted by his actual quotes.
True. It's my personal note to make a point. That's why it's in italics. I further clarified that it's not Rand Paul's words.

Dude is lying. Nancy is seeking immunity because she knows the 14000 hours of video to dispute her insurrection on Jan 6th will get her hanged for Treason.
Don’t look for anyone to be charged with treason, let alone convicted, anytime soon.
Interestingly, one of the few who have been executed was during the civil war, when william mumford scaled a flagpole and ripped down an american flag, which had been placed there replacing the confederate flag. how times have changed.

What a quote haha

Also, taking stupid dramatic pictures that look like a poster to a new movie coming out is really going to make everyone take you more seriously...

Jeez. can you say “kangaroo” any clearer than this? 🤡

The lack of obstructionist voices on the committee meant the panel could proceed with a clean, uninterrupted narrative about the events of Jan. 6.'”

Lol, it is quite comical and kinda sad at the same time. They are putting it right in your face and most of you are so brain washed you can’t comprehend what they are telling you. Even the republicans are telling you they don’t support their own country. It is going to be funny when you people realize that the establishment of the Federal Reserve and the American people funded communism from the beginning. Do you think it was a coincidence that the Reserve and the American Tax Act kicked off in 1913 and the Bolshevik revolution started in 1917? Where do you think the money for that came from? Where did the Bolsheviks originate? That Ukrainian flag being raised in the capital building was very symbolic. They are telling you who their masters are. And you are all to blind to see it.

Yeah, we have been funding the Bolsheviks, the Nazis and the CCP since their inceptions and probably every other tyrannical dictator. We are giving them another 1.7 trillion to launder. Talking about sheeple, let me introduce you to the American people.

Last edited:

My local news had a story about that this morning when I was trying to catch the weather...that the big bad Republican governors were sending migrants to cold liberal areas during these frigid temps...do they worry about the migrants that drown to get across the border? Or the girls that get raped on the way? Of course not...
Fk4ce6vaMAEHzVH

Welp, we are right again. Ruby Freeman.

And this is why there is no evidence of fraud because it is all buried.

From the article:

A California bail reform group backed by A-list celebrities has shut down after being sued for releasing a serial criminal who less than a week later tried to murder a waiter in Las Vegas.

The Bail Project — whose supporters include Danny Glover, John Legend and Richard Branson — announced it discontinued its operations due to restructuring in early December, 8 NewsNow reported.

Its closure comes after it posted a $3,000 bond for burglary suspect Rashawn Gaston-Anderson in December 2021.

Six days later, Gaston-Anderson shot Chengyan Wang 11 times in Chinatown, 8 NewsNow reported.

The waiter, who was struck by seven rounds in the attack at Shanghai Taste, is suing the nonprofit for its role in releasing Gaston-Anderson despite his criminal past.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT