POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GDP revised up to 2.9%! Stock market back through the roof! inflation trending down. Powell says the Fed will begin backing off. Rail strike has been averted through real leadership! Russia is collapsing. China is revolting. Iran is revolting. Biden cant stop winning and making the WHOLE WORLD GREAT AGAIN!
* KA - BOOM *

Holy shit! Get outta here.

Are you saying that illegals are voting? That sounds a lot like election denying. You should be ashamed of yourself. No illegal votes are cast in our elections. Murders in blue cities are up though.
No, he’s saying illegals are counted in the census, and that is what’s used to determine how many house seats there are, and he’s right.

My God, you're stupid. He literally says he does. Then gets shouted down by Wallace. Are you deaf, or just that stupid?
The Proud Boys made shirts with his response on it. What do you not comprehend about that??????
You are in a cult.

Ironically I'm friends with Adrian Smith.

Regardless it is irrelevant as NONE of the 3 you mentioned are minority or majority leaders. Apples and oranges. (Just in case ... apples and oranges are fruits ... like the people you blindly support.)
Jeffries was not minority leader when he tweeted about the election 6 years ago.

* KA - BOOM *

Holy shit! Get outta here.
Facts.... Economic growth under Biden is outpacing Trump. Trump had the worst economic growth since Herbert Hoover.

0ee7fd1280459b64.png
I’ll believe it when I see it

Obviously you are too stupid to understand the 1st amendment. Back in the 70’s, SCOTUS ruled that the effing nazi party of the US, could march through the streets of heavily Jewish Skokie Illinois. So, even racist speech is protected. And it allows us to know who they are.
Catching up on this thread….. someone else may have already linked this but here’s one of my favorite clips from one of my favorites movies.

You are aware that all proceeds from her merchandise sales go to her campaign account, correct?

Literally. Read the fine print on her own website, you idiot communist.
What's wrong with that? Funding your own campaign allows you to be less beholden to big donors. Someone just argued that about Trump/DeSantis within the last few pages. And she actually pays her workers.

Agree that Walker was not exactly a stellar candidate, but I thought Trump endorsed David Perdue in the GA GOP Senate primary (?). Trump's endorsement is great to have if you want to win a GOP primary; not so great in a state-wide race unless you're running in a solid red district / state.
I would like to see what happens if Desantis endorses a candidate in a place in a purple state. Would his endorsement be receptive or rejected

hate to break it to ya and everyone else who believes this but Desantis ain't winning those either. What is going on in philly, atlanta, milwaukee, detroit, that isn't a Trump problem. You can't win those states period when those metro areas are allowed now to sit back and not report until they feel like reporting. they can literally waltz in at anytime with as many votes they need to overcome any margin needed as the counting comes to a close. Desantis isn't beating that no matter what anyone thinks about so called better candidates.
Then they screwed up big time since Brian Kemp & Ron Johnson won.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhDcat2018
If Trump gracefully bows out I will support the nominee. If he’s forced out by the Rinos I’ll not vote.

If you believe 2020 was stolen then Trump has to be the nominee. Else you’re just giving in to the cheating.

BTW Anyone who thinks 2020 was legit Should move to Canada and get the new govt assistance there
Then you are part of the problem. Trump cares about Trump. You'd let a dem win instead of a pub. Gtfo.
Said this before but bears repeating. If RD ever meets with Mitch or McCarthy or Ryan or any of the Rinos I will never vote for him.
Have fun jerking off to Trump videos while the world burns. God you only trumpers are terrible. If trump is the nominee I'll have to vote for him because the dems are that bad. Voting against the democrats should be the priority. Not infighting. That's what will and has caused this issue.

Desantis runs and the media will destroy him like he is Trump 2.0 hitler on steroids. He will lose the election by a few thousand votes in 3 or 4 cites and his political career is done. A great candidate wasted. LIving a pipe dream if you think he has a better chance at winning anything.

Trump received 76 million actual real person votes. more than any other candidate ever by a wide margin. And it wasn't enough to overcome what they have perfected. Desantis won't either. It's not the candidate that matters anymore.
Net, DeSantis should never leave FL & you should just leave national elections to the Dims to divvy up. I mean since you believe this, why do you bother with this thread?

What people don’t really understand. Trump took 9 of the 10 Republicans out that voted against him on the impeachment. Took them out.

MAGA candidates. America First.

Go with McConnell, Ryan, Graham, Rubio, Scott (Tim and Rick), any other RINO candidate and you lose a majority of Conservative America

What's wrong with that? Funding your own campaign allows you to be less beholden to big donors. Someone just argued that about Trump/DeSantis within the last few pages. And she actually pays her workers.
Yet you make a post pointedly shitting on Made-in-America prices...

Don’t approach Sam levels of gullibility with this.

You know she’s getting paid. Which is fine, but that’s not the card she plays which is why it’s funny.

What people don’t really understand. Trump took 9 of the 10 Republicans out that voted against him on the impeachment. Took them out.

MAGA candidates. America First.

Go with McConnell, Ryan, Graham, Rubio, Scott (Tim and Rick), any other RINO candidate and you lose a majority of Conservative America
Wait a minute. Trump wasn't on the ballot. He didn't take out anyone.

37-10.

Actually it's not. It says we're defeated.

First step in overcoming a problem is to be realistic about it. There are serious problems with our election system and none of them is to our benefit. It doesn’t matter what Republican runs, those issues still exist.

Yeah I know, Orange Man bad, Mitch McConnell better than Jesus. Unless you’ve got something other than those two points, spare me.

Rove wants Bush to be the new Reagan, it ain’t happening.
The current establishment of the GOP don’t want things to change. When Reagan was elected he swept them into office. I loved Reagan, still do, but he was elected 42 years ago. The Democrats have evolved, and they don’t want another Reagan.
The McConnell’s of the World need to get out of the way, 2020 election farce doesn’t happen without their support for it, and they’re willing to sacrifice it all to the Democrats.
Yea I mean MM just wanted the electoral votes counted Jan. 6 & so it's his fault Trump lost.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT