How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More facts....
Over the past century, only three presidents — FDR in 1934, John F. Kennedy in 1962 and George W. Bush in 2002 — finished a midterm cycle with fewer than 10 House losses and zero Senate losses. Biden just joined that club.
Someone who actually looked at things with a discerning eye would wonder how that happens to be? How a President who’s approval rating is worse or maybe the same as The evil Trumps ever was, was able to pull this off. A man who never pulled any of the vote in previous presidential runs but was able to miraculously turn that around to get the most votes in history. 16 million more than Obama I believe. The bumbling idiot who no one likes, respects or trusts didn’t damage his parties candidates prospects in this midterm at all. Someone would almost think the same methods used to have him installed were used again. But naw man that couldn’t be, he’s another JFK.

Someone who actually looked at things with a discerning eye would wonder how that happens to be? How a President who’s approval rating is worse or maybe the same as The evil Trumps ever was, was able to pull this off. A man who never pulled any of the vote in previous presidential runs but was able to miraculously turn that around to get the most votes in history. 16 million more than Obama I believe. The bumbling idiot who no one likes, respects or trusts didn’t damage his parties candidates prospects in this midterm at all. Someone would almost think the same methods used to have him installed were used again. But naw man that couldn’t be, he’s another JFK.
It’s a mystery, right? of course a man that couldn’t even fill the circles they drew on the floor of his rallies, could get 80 million votes. [roll]

It's really this simple. We can talk about why all day, but this fact remains. Trump is a guaranteed loss in 24 and will wreck downticket too
hate to break it to ya and everyone else who believes this but Desantis ain't winning those either. What is going on in philly, atlanta, milwaukee, detroit, that isn't a Trump problem. You can't win those states period when those metro areas are allowed now to sit back and not report until they feel like reporting. they can literally waltz in at anytime with as many votes they need to overcome any margin needed as the counting comes to a close. Desantis isn't beating that no matter what anyone thinks about so called better candidates.

We need term limits for Senators and House members. I think that would dramatically help Americans.

I'm an independent and I'm telling you, if Trump wins the GOP nomination he'll lose to Bidens corpse and I'd bet 500 bucks straight up on that. I said that a month ago.

What we REALLY need to do is demand better candidates. I'm tired of politicians playing games with our lives.
Ranked Choice Voting. Screw the parties, everyone who wants to just runs and you rank the candidates in your order of preference. Then the bottom vote getters are eliminated until someone wins with 50%. If it’s Trump, Bush, Hillary, and Bernie like 2016 and you’re a solid conservative you can put Trump and Bush 1 and 2, the lefties 3,4. If you’re a moderate who prefers centrists over either extreme you can put Bush or Hillary 1, 2 and Trump and Bernie 3,4. If you’re a big Green Party supporter you can put their candidate first and then the compromise candidate second to show you care about that issue. We get the politicians our system produces and having only two choices every election is garbage.

Reactions: michaeluk26
And people also call Jan 6 a sightseeing tour....
“You are one of the most serious Jan. 6 offenders in my caseload and you were personally involved in and instrumental to one of the most horrific attacks on officers incased in this building," the judge told Young. “I have seldom in my years on the bench been presented with anything like this.”

hate to break it to ya and everyone else who believes this but Desantis ain't winning those either. What is going on in philly, atlanta, milwaukee, detroit, that isn't a Trump problem. You can't win those states period when those metro areas are allowed now to sit back and not report until they feel like reporting. they can literally waltz in at anytime with as many votes they need to overcome any margin needed as the counting comes to a close. Desantis isn't beating that no matter what anyone thinks about so called better candidates.
This is truth. With unregulated mail in voting Republicans aren’t going to win states where one large metro area dominates the state. They will create as many ballots as needed to carry the state. Registered, unregistered, legal, illegal, dead or alive they will come up with the signed ballots.

Maybe he won't. Trump certainly won't. I'd rather go with a chance than no chance

Reactions: PhDcat2018
Maybe he won't. Trump certainly won't. I'd rather go with a chance than no chance
Desantis runs and the media will destroy him like he is Trump 2.0 hitler on steroids. He will lose the election by a few thousand votes in 3 or 4 cites and his political career is done. A great candidate wasted. LIving a pipe dream if you think he has a better chance at winning anything.

Trump received 76 million actual real person votes. more than any other candidate ever by a wide margin. And it wasn't enough to overcome what they have perfected. Desantis won't either. It's not the candidate that matters anymore.

Desantis runs and the media will destroy him like he is Trump 2.0 hitler on steroids. He will lose the election by a few thousand votes in 3 or 4 cites and his political career is done. A great candidate wasted. LIving a pipe dream if you think he has a better chance at winning anything.

Trump received 76 million actual real person votes. more than any other candidate ever by a wide margin. And it wasn't enough to overcome what they have perfected. Desantis won't either. It's not the candidate that matters anymore.

They already came for him. Google built an entire platform and devoted analysts to ruin his covid approach. His "don't say gay" bill was attacked with all msm force. On and on

He just handles it better. Much better.

This is a very valid point. Trump got 74 million votes. He still lost. DeSantis is a very good Governor. He’d make a good President. But he CANNOT come anywhere near the enthusiasm Trump had in 2020.

GA/AZ/WI is the only path. DeSantis will fare better in GA and AZ than Trump. Trump will do better in WI. We need all three. Not sure either one can deliver that.

They already came for him. Google built an entire platform and devoted analysts to ruin his covid approach. His "don't say gay" bill was attacked with all msm force. On and on

You’re dreaming if you think the “don’t say gay” controversy will remotely approach the accusations and intensity they will throw at him if he is the nominee. That’s child’s play. FFS, they tried to (and still are) throw Trump in jail over made up accusations.

The full force of the FBI/DOJ will be used against Trump or DeSantis come 2024. Will DeSantis be able to weather that? That’s assuming he just doesn’t fold to his big $$$ donors. Which brings me to another thing to consider - DeSantis very much will be beholden to big donors. Not much choice when you need to raise a billion dollars.

Biden getting America back to the moon! He just can't stop WINNING! Something else that clown fatass cheeto couldn't get done.
Tis the season

x9ov0ln9vj4a1.png

DeSantis controlled Florida. He cleaned house on the corrupt election officials in Broward and Dade counties. The pubs controlled the AG and SOS. He made sure for free and fair elections. He can't do that in other states as a nominee. They will cheat their way to 51-49 wins on the backing of mail in voting in a few big cities in a few states and he won't be able to do anything about it there.

I like Ron. I like Trump and think he is probably too old and done his part and should pass the baton. But I don't want to see a great candidate fall into obscurity with a loss over the same tactics that will beat any conservative candidate in a national. I don't have an answer but I can't help but call out anyone who thinks that just having Better Candidates will overcome anything. The system is fixed now. Mail in should be illegal. Districts should have time frames to submit totals. Big cities shouldn't be allowed to wait till all other districts report before they are finished. rules should be in place. Early voting should be counted ahead of time. Mail ins if allowed should already be tabulated ahead of time. I don't know. But it isn't Trump that is losing anything.

They doing that already.

Ranked Choice Voting. Screw the parties, everyone who wants to just runs and you rank the candidates in your order of preference. Then the bottom vote getters are eliminated until someone wins with 50%. If it’s Trump, Bush, Hillary, and Bernie like 2016 and you’re a solid conservative you can put Trump and Bush 1 and 2, the lefties 3,4. If you’re a moderate who prefers centrists over either extreme you can put Bush or Hillary 1, 2 and Trump and Bernie 3,4. If you’re a big Green Party supporter you can put their candidate first and then the compromise candidate second to show you care about that issue. We get the politicians our system produces and having only two choices every election is garbage.
I've always wanted ranked choice. I think a couple states do it actually.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Pretty good read.
Rove wants Bush to be the new Reagan, it ain’t happening.
The current establishment of the GOP don’t want things to change. When Reagan was elected he swept them into office. I loved Reagan, still do, but he was elected 42 years ago. The Democrats have evolved, and they don’t want another Reagan.
The McConnell’s of the World need to get out of the way, 2020 election farce doesn’t happen without their support for it, and they’re willing to sacrifice it all to the Democrats.

Thank god there’s no more elections for the democrats to steal for awhile. This past few pages of essays espousing liberal virtue from RQ/Fuzz and Sambowieshill are unreadable. This country is done. Our nations capital is filled with the most vile, corrupt, immoral vermin to ever inhabit the earth. We are in the end times of this countries great run. Much like the Romans, our “ruling elite” are irredeemable criminals and hold power at every level without risk of any consequence for their actions. We deserve what’s about to happen because we allowed it to get to this point.
I don't know how true it is, but I listened to a podcast and it showed overwhelmingly that when culture starting reversing sexes, society has inevitably collapsed. I think it was Dan Carlin.

Are you familiar with Adrian Smith, Mike Flood, and Don Bacon? I know I'm not.... and you probably aren't either.
I have never seen or heard of them anymore than I have seen a Tweet from Hakeem Jeffries in 2016.
Ironically I'm friends with Adrian Smith.

Regardless it is irrelevant as NONE of the 3 you mentioned are minority or majority leaders. Apples and oranges. (Just in case ... apples and oranges are fruits ... like the people you blindly support.)

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
What they're getting is to be home to more illegals which means more House seats after the Census with fewer total voters. Part of why Dims trailed Pubs in 2022 House elections by 3% in the popular vote yet still won 212 seats.
Are you saying that illegals are voting? That sounds a lot like election denying. You should be ashamed of yourself. No illegal votes are cast in our elections. Murders in blue cities are up though.

Tim Pool is saying the fbi is opening 3 investigations into Elon Musk. This is where we are as a country. You fight the system and they destroy you. You can think it was just Trump but if you stand up to the system they will destroy you. Musk voted for Hillary and Biden but that isn't left enough for them. You have to be all in and compliant.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT