POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By asking for sources? Stop being so gullible.
The articles link to sources and quotes from medical providers/research. Quit being a stereotype. “Oh no, not those publications!” is something every fool on here could say.

Show me the unbiased media, Dion. Make your case.

So here's the APEC 2022 CEO Summit Logo for any of you interested in that sort of thing.

iu

The articles link to sources and quotes from medical providers/research. Quit being a stereotype. “Oh no, not those publications!” is something every fool on here could say.

Show me the unbiased media, Dion. Make your case.
There isn't any. You have to go to the sources. Those didn't link jack shit. I could link ten articles saying the opposite but dealing in unsupported innuendo like you're doing here is a rickety foundation

No...the evil at work in this world are those vilifying trans and gay people in our society to the point they would rather die than face people like you. Teachers are some of the only adults in their lives they feel comfortable talking to when all they have ever heard at home and church is that they are an abomination worthy of no other place than hell.
BTW...homosexuality wasn't even mentioned in the Bible until it was edited in the 40s. Prior to that it was translated as "young boys" or "boy molester" aka pedophilia.

Not true.

Sam you’re posting an article written by a “Gay Christian” trying to find a biblical workaround for his lifestyle.

Are you that dense?

If God had wanted us to have cars and guns he would’ve put them in the Bible. I agree with the Amish.

The Amish I’ve known were a lot like Randy Quaids character in Kingpin. The teens and young adults especially are wild.

To be fair, I like the Amish. They handled and saw right through the snake oils salesman’s plandemic. Quickly acquired herd immunity in most communities. Something to be said about just doing things the way they’ve worked for generations and generations instead of the exact opposite like the rest of the world has had to.

I've never known any kids who are undergoing "gender affirming" therapy or whatever it is called. I only hear about that on here.

I do know plenty of gay people and to see them referred to as "pervs" by so many on here is troubling.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Europeans are generally much healthier and happier. Money isn't everything, thought you religious nuts understood that. Europeans get on average 3x as much vacation time as Americans so they actually have time off to enjoy themselves. The guaranteed minimum vacation for a 1st year employee in the EU is 20 days. and of course in the US it is ZERO. Europeans also don't need as much disposable income because they don't pay for healthcare and most education. The EU has some stupid shit they do but business environment, employee/employer relationship and healthcare is something we fail miserably at.
9j65yu1b8c3a1.jpg

I've never known any kids who are undergoing "gender affirming" therapy or whatever it is called. I only hear about that on here.

I do know plenty of gay people and to see them referred to as "pervs" by so many on here is troubling.

I work with a few gay people. No issues. I have two friends that are gay. No issues. I don’t understand it or would chose that for myself or anyone tbh but it’s their life. I don’t agree with it but I don’t judge them or treat them any differently.

However, I do take issue with things like the SF gay choir singing were coming after your kids, drag queens having dollar bills placed in their thongs by kids, and so on. Gay politicians lessening penalties for pedos and age of consent. Kids don’t need to be sexualized. Straight, gay, or whatever. Let kids be kids.

Of course that doesn’t represent all gays but the alphabet community sure has done a lot of damage to itself in this way pushing all this.

There are posts here calling gay people pervs?

Or are there posts calling pervs the people who try to shove sexuality of any sort into the classrooms of young kids and/or subjecting them to drag strip shows?

Pretty sure it's the latter.

Identity Politics
Democrats have mastered it
I have seen very little posts here calling gay people pervs.

The pervs are
the drag queen reading to little children. The non binary teacher indoctrinating first graders. The sickos using a stripper pole as entertainment at pride events. Naked men riding bicycles at parades.

I work with a few gay people. No issues. I have two friends that are gay. No issues. I don’t understand it or would chose that for myself or anyone tbh but it’s their life. I don’t agree with it but I don’t judge them or treat them any differently.

However, I do take issue with things like the SF gay choir singing were coming after your kids, drag queens having dollar bills placed in their thongs by kids, and so on. Gay politicians lessening penalties for pedos and age of consent. Kids don’t need to be sexualized. Straight, gay, or whatever. Let kids be kids.

Of course that doesn’t represent all gays but the alphabet community sure has done a lot of damage to itself in this way pushing all this.

Exactly. There is even a movement called 'gays against groomers'.

They don't like that shit either.

The idea that liberals immediately assume that normal people against grooming are only straight people is very very telling indeed.

Kind of like when they associate monkeypox with race. Like wtf?

That's very telling as well.

Because something like this isn't quite as easy to find an answer through google:

I see facebook libs are moaning over Republicans voting against rail workers having paid sick leave.

But why do I get the sense that this isn't fully true, and that they are conveniently leaving parts out? Like, I've NEVER had ANY sick time at my jobs.. but I DID have "PTO" (Vacation time) anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks, which could be used for sick time as needed.

Anyone got a more fair description of what went down over this?

Reactions: warrior-cat
As a person who has worked for others and had others work for me, I assure you there is no free time off. Someone will pay for it, most likely the consumer.

Reactions: warrior-cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT