POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kind of a strange question. You think I have friends south of the border or something?

I will say that uplifting Mexico is a dangerous gamble. Having an economically strong neighbor on your southern border, especially one that covets your land, is a dangerous proposition.
Ohhhh I get why you originally linked it now. To you that was a warning of an ascendant threat on our border! To me it was a blueprint of our impending imperialist aims. So you actually want us to invade Mexico? I thought the Trump wing was isolationist?

Understand.

Your argument is often circular. Reread this part with the other sides perspective, "If sponsors want to set up levels of leagues with equivalent athletes so a higher percentage of the population can participate then more power to them."
They do that now (structure around ability), they're called mens and womens sports. Further, men in a 156 lb football league would destroy a womens team.

I'm thinking Tyler Ulis by himself could beat a women's team of 11, honestly, in such a scenario.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Objecting is constitutional. There’s a laid out process. The VP unilaterally not reading out the EC votes so his president can remain in office after losing the election? Not so much.
No one wanted the VP to unilaterally not read the EC. The Constitition also lays out how else to choose the President if there’s issues. Why do you think that is if the VP cannot stop the process if there’s real objections and discord with the vote?

2020 election was a cluster, that same Constitution was ignored by multiple states, which just happened to be the States that magically all went Biden’s way after Election Day.

No one wanted the VP to unilaterally not read the EC.
Except Trump and his cronies. I’ll link it again, the plan directly from Trump’s lawyer John Eastman himself:
  1. VP Pence, presiding over the joint session (or Senate Pro Tempore Grassley, if Pence recuses himself), begins to open and count the ballots, starting with Alabama (without conceding that the procedure, specified by the Electoral Count Act, of going through the States alphabetically is required).
  2. When he gets to Arizona, he announces that he has multiple slates of electors, and so is going to defer decision on that until finishing the other States. This would be the first break with the procedure set out in the Act.
  3. At the end, he announces that because of the ongoing disputes in the 7 States, there are no electors that can be deemed validly appointed in those States. That means the total number of “electors appointed” – the language of the 12th Amendment – is 454. This reading of the 12th Amendment has also been advanced by Harvard Law Professor Laurence Tribe. A “majority of the electors appointed” would therefore be 228. There are at this point 232 votes for Trump, 222 votes for Biden. Pence then gavels President Trump as re-elected.

*I'm hard core on crime.
*Support the death penalty.
*Think we need more cops and prisons.
*Believe in abortion limits but not total bans.
*Support responsible gun ownership with strict background checks.
*Think that anyone receiving welfare should have to report to a government job if able bodied.
*Believe in separation of church and state
*Don't think Biden is doing enough to stem the border crisis. Kamala is a joke in her role of overseeing it. Don't have a problem sending immigrants north like DeSantis is doing as long as it is a legit coordinated effort instead of an uncoordinated political game.
*Support a strong military
*Don't think trans men should be allowed to compete against cis women in strength related sports.

Just because I believe in science (Covid/Global warming), think gay/trans people should be treated equally (aside from the sports thing), think the wealthy should pay taxes like me, and think Donald Trump is a dangerous sociopath doesn't make me a communist.
Dionysus and I tend to agree on the government staying out of people's pants, weddings and doctor's offices.
Do you think anyone should be allowed to marry anyone? Since love is love?

If you don't watch it all, watch the last minute of the first vid.

Great segment from Tucker reporting on a lot of Matt Walsh's work...at the end Tucker puts up the picture and names of every person on the Vanderbilt University Medical Center Board of Directors and reads their name out individually. Shine a light on darkness Tucker.

Haha...you know libs are going to go nuts saying he is trying to get them killed.

Last edited:
God has spoken and made Biden your president. Praise the almighty!
yhj9wg30i7p91.png

Watched Tucker’s segment on Vanderbilt last night. Wonder if the board members and doctors he mentioned multiple times are a little nervous this morning….
Vanderbilt is one of the most liberal and WOKE universities out there. It is becoming hard to find one that is not. Lifetime tenure is a huge problem and you pretty much give professors the right to do anything.

Democrats are beyond evil. If you take the first 5 letters in the word democrat & change the C to a N you get the word DEMON. This is the party that at their 2012 convention removed God's name from their party's platform. And when they started getting bad media coverage for doing so from Fox News & even CNN. They did a voice vote as to reinstate God's name back in their platform. Over half the delegates there booed God's name. At their 2020 convention 2 of the 4 nights there they left the words UNDER GOD out of The Pledge Of Allegiance. They are filthy demonic evil.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT