POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump left office down 12million jobs, GDP down 4%, unemployment at 6.5%, inflation already shooting up, stock market hyper inflated, Trumpsters trying to invade the Capital. HE went to NK and sucked off Rocket Boy and got nothing. He went to Helsinki and told the world that Putin had nothing to do with hacking, sucked him off as well, and got nothing. Hadn't gotten a single piece of legislation passed since his 1st year in office. What a great inheritance!

Here’s a look at average GDP growth rates under the last six U.S. presidents:

• Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25%
  • Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48%
  • George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25%
  • Bill Clinton (D): 3.88%
  • George W. Bush (R): 2.2%
  • Barack Obama (D): 1.62%
  • Donald Trump (R): 0.95%
So he left office with less jobs then he started, higher unemployment then he started, and cratered GDP.
WINNING!
The only thing he accomplished was letting pharma accelerate vaccine research and his brain dead sheep think it was a conspiracy to micro chip and cull the population. LMAO!
This is rich considering the Democrat Party tanked the economy via covid and had spent the years prior to covid, hoping for the economy to crash. But in true Dem fashion, you cause the issue then blame someone else and then promise to have the solution.

Dems are a disaster for American-first interest. Always globalism. Pure cancer.

Why does that justify segregation though? Most of the NFL and NBA are black. Do you think there should be separate-but-totally-equal all-white leagues because they’re not represented proportionally? No? Then why for women?

You utter lunatic. Name one single sport, NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, etc, that bars women from competing. You won't because they don't. If a woman could throw 100 mph strikes, or kick a 60 yard fg, they would be on a team. They can't, so they aren't.

Now conversely, why should men be allowed to unfairly compete against women?

Go ahead, you wokester. Try and spin it. It's all you.have, obfuscation, lies, deceit, and clinical psychosis.

It’s an extremely complicated issue as it covers everything from golf to football, professional to pee wee, which all have different concerns and goals. Viewership of even women’s sports though is dominated by men over 2 to 1. That wouldn’t be the case if women really loved sports. They’d be going crazy in the WNBA stands, painting their faces and screaming bloody murder like the men do now that they have their own league. But they don’t watch it. Because they don’t care. To steal a bit from Bill Burr, what women do you know who can name their top 5 WNBA players all-time? Or even their local WNBA team in their own city? How many women are on these sports forums? Most of us didn’t play, let alone at the very highest levels. The sad truth is that women’s sports only exist as a half-assed way to give women access to something men had. What they really needed were activities of their own that they’d enjoy, not pale imitations of things designed for men. Title IX is a relic from segregation era thinking that while I respect its intentions toward equality was at best misguided. Women deserve equality, not softball. If it’s a no-cut, for-fun league then let it be that, no need for sex segregation. If it’s a serious, competitive league with money concerns then, where applicable, there’ll be weight divisions. Sex never has to be a part of it just like race isn’t.
Wait.

'Most of us didn't even play?'

So are you a woman, a trans, a lesbian?

Come on, Dion. Spill the beans here.

You utter lunatic. Name one single sport, NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL, etc, that bars women from competing. You won't because they don't. If a woman could throw 100 mph strikes, or kick a 60 yard fg, they would be on a team. They can't, so they aren't.

Go ahead, you wokester. Try and spin it. It's all you.have, obfuscation, lies, deceit, and clinical psychosis.
You say women can play in the NBA and that’s good. So why can’t men play in the WNBA? Why is there a WNBA at all if the NBA is integrated? Why can’t women just play in the NBA?

Last edited:
Wait.

'Most of us didn't even play?'

So are you a woman, a trans, a lesbian?

Come on, Dion. Spill the beans here.
Us as in posters on these sports forums. Which was the preceding sentence. Honestly, what % of CatsIllustrated posters are women? Definitely less than 20%. Less than 10% probably?

The Women's World Cup Champions were soundly beat by a team of U-15 boys. It should be clear to liberals what would happen if it was actual men vs women, but it isn't.

82, I am in no way trying politicize your pops illness. But have you noticed, not one, and I mean not one liberal on here has shown any interest in your time of need. You said” throw politics and religion aside” but not one has said a word to you. Not one has offered a prayer or condolence. Not one. Really sad that our world
is moving towards this.
Says a-lot to me.
We have, you just have us on ignore so you can’t see it you twerp. Funny that he hasn’t realized that yet. Bet he doesn’t post again in contrition when it sinks in. So who’s politicizing tragedy here? As always, projection.

It's like someone bet her how many times she could say 'community'

9d8X.gif
She makes Dan Quayle sound smart...

It’s an extremely complicated issue as it covers everything from golf to football, professional to pee wee, which all have different concerns and goals. Viewership of even women’s sports though is dominated by men over 2 to 1. That wouldn’t be the case if women really loved sports. They’d be going crazy in the WNBA stands, painting their faces and screaming bloody murder like the men do now that they have their own league. But they don’t watch it. Because they don’t care. To steal a bit from Bill Burr, what women do you know who can name their top 5 WNBA players all-time? Or even their local WNBA team in their own city? How many women are on these sports forums? Most of us didn’t play, let alone at the very highest levels. The sad truth is that women’s sports only exist as a half-assed way to give women access to something men had. What they really needed were activities of their own that they’d enjoy, not pale imitations of things designed for men. Title IX is a relic from segregation era thinking that while I respect its intentions toward equality was at best misguided. Women deserve equality, not softball. If it’s a no-cut, for-fun league then let it be that, no need for sex segregation. If it’s a serious, competitive league with money concerns then, where applicable, there’ll be weight divisions. Sex never has to be a part of it just like race isn’t.
I dont disagree w some of your first statements, but i see plenty of women cheering, painting faces, etc. at mens sporting events.

That could be because ... the men are much better athletes and deserve their own league.

Is there anything wrong with an 158-pound football league? What about weight classes in boxing? Should the featherweights be in the same division as heavyweights? Why are boxers divided like that?

The Women's World Cup Champions were soundly beat by a team of U-15 boys. It should be clear to liberals what would happen if it was actual men vs women, but it isn't.

It is clear. The issue is why does it matter? It’s always hilarious to me when conservatives defend the status quo just because. Because that’s conservatism’s only principle, conserving. In the 60s and 70s every conservative was against Title IX and women’s sports. Now they all defend it. Why? Because that’s the way things are daggumit!

Reactions: sambowieshin
LMAO. Aren’t you one of our so-called ‘moderates’?

Yet you just claimed to agree with a self-identified communist on ‘most topics’

Can you now see why we think of you the way we do?
*I'm hard core on crime.
*Support the death penalty.
*Think we need more cops and prisons.
*Believe in abortion limits but not total bans.
*Support responsible gun ownership with strict background checks.
*Think that anyone receiving welfare should have to report to a government job if able bodied.
*Believe in separation of church and state
*Don't think Biden is doing enough to stem the border crisis. Kamala is a joke in her role of overseeing it. Don't have a problem sending immigrants north like DeSantis is doing as long as it is a legit coordinated effort instead of an uncoordinated political game.
*Support a strong military
*Don't think trans men should be allowed to compete against cis women in strength related sports.

Just because I believe in science (Covid/Global warming), think gay/trans people should be treated equally (aside from the sports thing), think the wealthy should pay taxes like me, and think Donald Trump is a dangerous sociopath doesn't make me a communist.
Dionysus and I tend to agree on the government staying out of people's pants, weddings and doctor's offices.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Not a big Hannity fan but Trump is on his show in a couple of minutes. FWIW, I would rather have Desantis run for President. If Trump is the guy then he’s got my vote. Just think that the cheating will be less by the democrats if DeSantis is the nominee.

russia got one done even faster than we did. The companies already had the basics of the vaccine done years ago from SARS. So this vaccine was just a simple gene edit and then run trials. If these vaccines end up working than all future vaccines will be done fast with RNA instead of using oldschool cultures. WE still don't know if they actually work long term. Thank you science for ignoring conservatives and embracing the manipulation of dna & rna and stem cell research.
lhxsbz2jj7p91.png

I dont disagree w some of your first statements, but i see plenty of women cheering, painting faces, etc. at mens sporting events.

That could be because ... the men are much better athletes and deserve their own league.

Is there anything wrong with an 158-pound football league? What about weight classes in boxing? Should the featherweights be in the same division as heavyweights? Why are boxers divided like that?
I have nothing against weight classes, in fact I mentioned in one of the posts that that’s one way to handle unisex sports. If sponsors want to set up levels of leagues with equivalent athletes so a higher percentage of the population can participate then more power to them. But those gradations should be structured around ability, not immutable characteristics like race or sex.

I have a proposal for these idiots CONgress people. Turn off ALL the fossil fuels in their districts. Tonight.

Shit would get better tomorrow. Ppl would see much more clearly who is really on their side.
And that's the thing, in places like NY, fossil fuels consumption is UP, while they virue signal how great they are on climate. You know why? The morons shut down a perfectly operating nuclear plant...bc its not really about climate and clean energy

Anyone who votes Democrat is an enemy of the people, an enemy of this country, & a full blown communist, & should be treated as such.
Treated as such how? Please explain further because I like reading the thoughts of folks like you who have completely bought in and have become unhinged in the process.

*I'm hard core on crime.
*Support the death penalty.
*Think we need more cops and prisons.
*Believe in abortion limits but not total bans.
*Support responsible gun ownership with strict background checks.
*Think that anyone receiving welfare should have to report to a government job if able bodied.
*Believe in separation of church and state
*Don't think Biden is doing enough to stem the border crisis. Kamala is a joke in her role of overseeing it. Don't have a problem sending immigrants north like DeSantis is doing as long as it is a legit coordinated effort instead of an uncoordinated political game.
*Support a strong military
*Don't think trans men should be allowed to compete against cis women in strength related sports.

Just because I believe in science (Covid/Global warming), think gay/trans people should be treated equally (aside from the sports thing), think the wealthy should pay taxes like me, and think Donald Trump is a dangerous sociopath doesn't make me a communist.
Dionysus and I tend to agree on the government staying out of people's pants, weddings and doctor's offices.
Nailed it. I disagree with around half the things listed. We’re not NPCs. We just see Donald J Trump for the snake oil salesman he is which puts us together in the minority around here. And that a global pandemic should be taken seriously, another minority position in these parts.

• Love
Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT