POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ivermectin is more effective treatment than the vaccines. You had a doctor take a $40 million dollar grant from Soros and Clinton Foundation to falsify the efficacy of Ivermectin. I have had Ivermectin when I had Covid. Symptoms gone in 36 hours flat
If more data based research is performed over time and Ivermectin proves to be an effective treatment....I am all for it. But at this point I'm going with the approved vaccines until more info comes out besides YouTube and fellow message board folks.

That says a lot about the low IQ level and lack of understanding about the fragility of our American democracy if true. I guess it shouldn't be surprising that Trump has sold thousands of red hats made in China and flags showing him carrying an assault weapon as he rides on the back of a Velociraptor.
BTW...Idiocracy was a documentary not a movie. President Comacho is alive and well.
Donald-Trump-Pistol-Flag-For-President-2020-Poster-Painting-On-Canvas-Bedroom-Wall-Art-Decoration-Pictures.jpg
You know how I know when a lib only listens to other libs? When they repeat their ignorant talking points. The United States is a constitutional republic…. Not a democracy.

If more data based research is performed over time and Ivermectin proves to be an effective treatment....I am all for it. But at this point I'm going with the approved vaccines until more info comes out besides YouTube and fellow message board folks.

You had a doctor falsify data. I posted the link on him admitting to it.

Lol whew, hard headed

You know how I know when a lib only listens to other libs? When they repeat their ignorant talking points. The United States is a constitutional republic…. Not a democracy.
A distinction without a functional difference. We run our constitutional republic on democratic elections. Nobody means direct mobocracy when they say democracy. No democracies in the world are pure democracies in the narrow way you're trying to define it to play semantics. It's like saying America isn't capitalist because of the few exceptions like Medicaid and the military.

vaccines? that's funny. experimental injections. try that one.

we have anti virals that have been around for half a century that are very effective in reducing symptoms in a variety of ailments. with very little to no side effectives.

on the other hand, you have a shot, that has never been tried in humans before, failed all other protocols the last 2 decades of trials in animals, has literally failed in living up to the original expectations thrown at us by a large margin, with no known long term side effects because they are brand new. never mind Mrna's killed their animal hosts in every trial ever conducted prior.

we have tried shots for influenza for 6 decades and never eliminated one single flu strain from existence. why? because they don't work on upper respiratory viruses.

whatever efficacy they are trying to still tout with the shots is virtually gone in 12 weeks. thus the boosters. so you are taking an experimental drug for a virus you don't have on the chance you may catch it that won't stop you from spreading it? and have to keep taking the drug every 6 months for a virus you don't have that won't keep you from catching it?

again, to be clear, so you would rather take your chances with a serum never tried before in humans for a disease you have 99.7% chance of living from over taking a decade old known antiviral, if you actually catch covid, that will reduce symptoms in the same virus?

Something to follow as we head into the playoff push in the NFL - despite extremely high vaccine adoption rates among pro athletes, there are huge COVID breakouts all over the league. Same think with the NBA and NHL - there are teams closing facilities and taking a pause from activity. It's abundantly clear that the vaccine is not effective in slowing the spread of COVID.
Just saw a commercial showing NBA players getting the jab including Tyler Herro, and the narrator saying “Let’s defeat covid together. Get the vaccine.”

😂 STFU. These guys can barely read and we’re not going to take advice from 20-30 year olds because they put a ball in a hoop.

A distinction without a functional difference. We run our constitutional republic on democratic elections. Nobody means direct mobocracy when they say democracy. No democracies in the world are pure democracies in the narrow way you're trying to define it to play semantics. It's like saying America isn't capitalist because of the few exceptions like Medicaid and the military.
Democracy implies majority rules. Which is why liberals like to refer to our form of government as a democracy and not a republic. But that’s not how the Republic laid out by the founders works. And it has worked well for almost 250 years until Democrats started pissing on the constitution.

Just saw a commercial showing NBA players getting the jab including Tyler Herro, and the narrator saying “Let’s defeat covid together. Get the vaccine.”

😂 STFU. These guys can barely read and we’re not going to take advice from 20-30 year olds because they put a ball in a hoop.

Tyler has a big heart.

No seriously, he has huge heart as a side effect from the vaccine

That’s how the political spectrum works. It marches along. If conservatives didn’t ever budge we’d still have slavery, child labor, only white male landowning suffrage, powdered wigs. You know, back when America was ‘great’.
If conservatives didn't budge...lol

Who used a record # filibuster last year? I was told it was jim crow, btw. Bi partisanship to that party is just rubber stamping anything they put forth. If it were up to democrats we'd have one party. The party that's currently eroding things like the Supreme Court to be a political wing and producing a circus around anything involved with it, using unprecedented actions like impeachment as a political tool, Claiming people will die in the streets if they don't get their way then have inaction on those very things, publicly verbally destroying institutions when they don't appease them like the CBO, trashing and slandering their constituents and the electorate if they don't do or vote the way they want, setting precedents like removing people from committee assignments of the minority party but not taking action on their own...only for this to happen when roles are reversed to claim its a "threat to democracy". Like when they removed that Paul Gosar guy, who's an idiot, but adults would handle that one way then you have AOC and she wants to press criminal charges over a meme. Lol good luck when the "I hate jews squad" goes on another rant...its not going to be a "all hatred is bad" letter like from pelosi under the next speaker. This party is short sighted on any issue. And their rampant hysteria on everything is not from serious people trying to legislate. If they thought there was a "threat to democracy" they would concede ground to others, I'm not talking about the right either, I'm talking about independents and your every day moderate middle of the road voter. But they aren't willing to do that which shows they're all for show. We can list things forever. But speaking of budging...we've never a senate with a 1 person margin slamming thru policy solely on party basis. But I guess when you govern by twitter opinion and think that's America or when you're someone like bernie who thinks oddly worded polls are reflective of what the population wants, then I suppose you'd think you're doing a good job.

Maybe you can write Liz Warren on her quest to stop big turkey and now big meat and ask her why she won't target big education in her efforts to "fix" a problem she created. Yes, many of us got stuck with loans bc the government solution was to take over loans which allowed colleges to charge whatever they wanted bc they'd get their money up front. Now their brilliant solution is to make more ppl pay for it, so they can keep raising tuition unchecked. In other words attack citizens,, not the ones charging the price. Brilliant! That 400k to teach one class must be too sweet a gig to give up.

I'm still waiting on my death from net neutrality and pondering how tornados didn't exist before G W Bush.

That says a lot about the low IQ level and lack of understanding about the fragility of our American democracy if true. I guess it shouldn't be surprising that Trump has sold thousands of red hats made in China and flags showing him carrying an assault weapon as he rides on the back of a Velociraptor.
BTW...Idiocracy was a documentary not a movie. President Comacho is alive and well.
Donald-Trump-Pistol-Flag-For-President-2020-Poster-Painting-On-Canvas-Bedroom-Wall-Art-Decoration-Pictures.jpg
Once again showing that you are a liberal hack lying about your far left leaning viewpoints.

Two things can be true at the same time. Of course I took the vaccine to avoid the chances of hospitalization and severe illness. I was definitely thinking of myself and my own health.
But I also see the benefit to lowering the odds of passing it on to my elderly parents and lessening the odds that I will be taking a bed from someone in a hospital ICU who is there thru no fault of their own.
Intelligent persons can see the complexities in the world around them. Everything is not black or white.
All false worries lied about by the left and you pass it on as truth. You are a lemming pure and simple.

Alright....I did learn tonight that the "official" Trump Maga hats are made in the USA. As always I readily admit my errors when I am presented with factual information.
That said....I still stand by my position that thousands of "Made in China" Maga hats were sold and worn by his followers. That is a fact.
False, you knew they were made here you just did not think that others would and were caught lying again. You spread lies like Michael screws Barry. All over the place and with reckless abandon.

False.

Ivermectin is more effective treatment than the vaccines. You had a doctor take a $40 million dollar grant from Soros and Clinton Foundation to falsify the efficacy of Ivermectin. I have had Ivermectin when I had Covid. Symptoms gone in 36 hours flat
@Gassy_Knowls.

What was your Ivermectin protocol? I bought some 12 mg pills just in case. But don’t know the dosage protocol. Can you say what yours was?

@Gassy_Knowls.

What was your Ivermectin protocol? I bought some 12 mg pills just in case. But don’t know the dosage protocol. Can you say what yours was?
I followed the front line docs page. It’s based on body weight.

I was taking the been exposed to dose for five days before I had symptoms. I stopped completely one week after I tested positive.

I looked at as what in the world could it hurt. The side effects are widely known.

Everyone I know was prescribed Zpack and steroids. Are they known cures for Covid?

I had a fever for under 6 hours and never any congestion. I had chills when I went to bed and woke up during the night in a pool of sweat. I had no appetite and a headache for a week though. The no taste/ weird tastes happened on day five when the headaches were about done.

I’ve been more sick than this in my life.

Ivermectin been around for 30 years. Won a Nobel prize in 2015. Numerous peer reviewed publications. Japan, Bangladesh, and other countries have used it and basically got rid of covid altogether. Brazil study 250k participants reduced death/hosp by 50 percent. Goes on and on. It’s as safe as safe can get.

But you want more time and research when it comes to Ivermectin? Why not hold an experimental warp speed vax to that same standard then? Because the Pfizer sponsored news, politicians, etc told you not to. It’s that simple.

Also, got to ask yourself...Why is the FDA intercepting Ivermectin at the border and at the post office and destroying it? Why isn’t the media telling the truth about it? Why is the FDA stepping in between patients and physicians to stop it when it’s WORKING for the rest of the world? Why would the FDA not want you taking any alternative to the jab? Could the FDA and big pharma be in cahoots and have financial ties? If youre not even remotely curious about the answers to these, then oh well I’ll stop, you know what they say, can lead a horse to water.

Last edited:

That's the headline, but not the part that jumped out at me. Surely by now everyone knows they're just another branch of the CCP.

The frightening part is looking at what they measure and monitor. Now compare that to the covid tracking stuff they rolled out last year (for our safety of course). It's the exact same functionalities, just repackaged.

Two things can be true at the same time. Of course I took the vaccine to avoid the chances of hospitalization and severe illness. I was definitely thinking of myself and my own health.
But I also see the benefit to lowering the odds of passing it on to my elderly parents and lessening the odds that I will be taking a bed from someone in a hospital ICU who is there thru no fault of their own.
Intelligent persons can see the complexities in the world around them. Everything is not black or white.
Sorry Sam, not picking on you but gonna call this bs out wherever I see it. The therapy jab (not a vaccine, legal definition of vaccine has to reduce transmission) doesn’t do shit when it comes to catching it or spreading it. They lied to everyone.

“The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.” - J. Edgar Hoover

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT