POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So anyone calling for election integrity must be neutralized?

Or are you saying that anyone using violence to achieve their ends must be neutralized?

Because people have been calling for violence for a year now.

Just curious which it is?

violence. I don’t care who it is right now. The country may be at a tipping point. Time to get control and squash any plans that we’ve recently heard about online

That was the plan all along of course. All of this was. That's why the left was so devastated when Hillary cheated and lost. They were going to fix demographics in a way they'd never lose again. That's also why they went all in on the cheat this time, to make sure they never have to risk losing again.

In the last week or so I really changed my outlook on the situation. This was coming regardless of trump winning or losing. The only difference is now it's four years sooner.

The satisfaction I take out of it, is that trumps surprise wrecked their plans, made them wait four years to enact their plans for national self destruction; and in doing so their desperation revealed their true nature to millions of otherwise disinterested observers. In a way, their actions are the only thing that gives us the chance at undoing their treachery, because it woke several thousand of sleeping people

Hopefully a guy like Joe Manchin isn't stupid enough to vote for this nonsense.

Reactions: awf
GoP gonna pay for letting Trump destroy Georgia
139192087_213633013801155_4758047491837454811_n.jpg

violence. I don’t care who it is right now. The country may be at a tipping point. Time to get control and squash any plans that we’ve recently heard about online
I think that ship has sailed. The tipping point came last summer when the liberals decided to burn America to the ground. The genie is out of the bottle and he is pissed.

Where I think you and I disagree is that when someone who identifies as alt-right does something obviously racially motivated or stupid, the vast majority on here will rightfully condemn it and not want to be associated with it. The White House violence was universally condemned by just about everyone, even the vast vast majority of people who were in Washington that day condemned it. We don’t see ANY of that from the left when it comes to Antifa or BLM violence. None whatsoever. They’ve sucked up to the BLM activists and organizations and have largely incentivized their violence all summer. George Floyd’s death was the trigger and used against the right when it was almost universally decried by everyone regardless of political affiliation. In a normal world it should have been an incident that brought the sides together to resolve underlying issues that led to it. But the left and the activists decided it was an opportunity to trigger violent resistance not just here but worldwide. And you wonder why people on the right fear things like the Great Reset snd our freedoms and liberties being at stake.
The Capitol storming was defended in this thread, not condemned. And as you yourself admit here, almost everyone saw something worth protesting in the Floyd shooting, while only a tiny minority agreed with the Capitol protestors. Your entire premise is a fantasy.

The Capitol storming was defended in this thread, not condemned. And as you yourself admit here, almost everyone saw something worth protesting in the Floyd shooting, while only a tiny minority agreed with the Capitol protestors. Your entire premise is a fantasy.

A tiny minority agreed with the Capitol protesters? That’s not accurate, at all.

Rioting is not protesting, they are not one in the same.

A tiny minority agreed with the Capitol protesters? That’s not accurate, at all.
That's why all the republicans have been running away from Trump. Can't win elections with just your little segment of crazies. All the reasonable people know the election wasn't stolen.
Rioting is not protesting, they are not one in the same.
Tell that to your Proud Boys.

Reactions: nom de plume
That’s a bit of BS. You need to show me who in here defended what happened at the capital. I certainly didn’t. Yeah I guess it is fantasy to think that the left would acknowledge that people on the right would actually agree it was an egregious act that happened to Floyd because that means their narrative would be shot. Those riots stopped being about Floyd the day after he passed.

Not for me

Nobody will have a better life over the next four years due to this administration. Some people will profit from their corruption and incompetence directly, yes, but that will be temporary.

Many people will improve their lives in spite of it all, but they would've been much better off otherwise and they'll erroneously go on thinking whoever is president doesn't affect them.

It does, and a stolen election matters, has many ramifications beyond just the political.

That's why all the republicans have been running away from Trump. Can't win elections with just your little segment of crazies. All the reasonable people know the election wasn't stolen.

Tell that to your Proud Boys.

Lol, they aren’t running away from him, see his voters were real, they’ll be voting again in 2 and 4 years

My proud boys? Where did they riot?

The election was stolen. You saw the video posted from GA, declare counting over for the night, send everyone home then start counting again. Then you saw the video posted yesterday where the exact same people earlier in the night talking about doing their thing, and there’s too many people watching.

Nobody will have a better life over the next four years due to this administration. Some people will profit from their corruption and incompetence directly, yes, but that will be temporary.

Many people will improve their lives in spite of it all, but they would've been much better off otherwise and they'll erroneously go on thinking whoever is president doesn't affect them.

It does, and a stolen election matters, has many ramifications beyond just the political.
This says everything you need to know about you. You already think you know the next 4 years. You don’t genius. You know nothing

Have a feeling people will be disappointed thinking Manchin will be a savior against insane leftist crap. Apparently people are stupid enough to believe what he says and still vote for him. Pretty incredible honestly.

I trust him more than Romney.

I think he will vote no on a bunch of the truly insane stuff. Other than that, he'll give them what they want, especially on handouts

Reactions: awf and screwduke1
If the Dems want to hold Trump responsible for the Capitol rush, they should also hold Pelosi, and Harris, and Biden, etc etc responsible for the BLM riots. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
One was looting some stores. The other was attempting to overthrow our democracy and seize the country. Hardly the same scale, scope, or aims. I know you like to play the "both sides" game, but there is no equivalency here.

One was looting some stores. The other was attempting to overthrow our democracy and seize the country. Hardly the same scale, scope, or aims. I know you like to play the "both sides" game, but there is no equivalency here.

Just looting some stores? the Secret service had to move the President because they didn’t know if the WH was going to be over ran.
Pelosi called federal officers sent to defend a federal courthouse “ storm troopers”.
A police precinct in Minneapolis was burned to the ground.
That’s just 3 instances of a nationwide riot this summer that the leftists embraced.

Overthrow our Democracy? All it took was announcing a curfew to stop this grand coup attempt, the media is stringing you along.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT