POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sure is, unless your name is Trump apparently. Mueller two years of nothing and every MSM already had Trump guilty, going to jail, a Russian asset and guilty of Treason. They didn't bother waiting for evidence or proof.
Ok, fine. All of this "he did this, so it justifies me doing this" crap is why everything is the way it is now. Just because Hillary did something bad doesn't excuse Trump doing something bad which doesn't excuse Biden doing something bad.

Ok, fine. All of this "he did this, so it justifies me doing this" crap is why everything is the way it is now. Just because Hillary did something bad doesn't excuse Trump doing something bad which doesn't excuse Biden doing something bad.
Because Trump is fighting voter fraud and election fraud he is doing something Bad? I'm not sure I understand your point.

"Hillary did something bad"...are you ****ing kidding me? how old are you? seriously? there's no way you are above 25 or so years old. My God. Everyone seriously pray. I'm serious. WOW.. this is the future no shit. wow....hide ya kids hide ya wife...and hide ya husbinds too..

Because Trump is fighting voter fraud and election fraud he is doing something Bad? I'm not sure I understand your point.
No, I was speaking in the big picture not single events. Just using Hill, Trump, and Joe as examples. You can insert any three names you'd like.

No, I was speaking in the big picture not single events. Just using Hill, Trump, and Joe as examples. You can insert any three names you'd like.
I guess not getting how Trump has dome something wrong when there is proof on tape of Biden doing wrong. Demanding they fire the Ukraine prosecutor. Hilary deleted 33k emails. Seems like that would bother you if interested in justice and truth.

I guess not getting how Trump has dome something wrong when there is proof on tape of Biden doing wrong. Demanding they fire the Ukraine prosecutor. Hilary deleted 33k emails. Seems like that would bother you if interested in justice and truth.
Let me rephrase and leave trump out of it.

Just because Dick does something bad it doesn't excuse Jane for doing something bad.

Reactions: Wildcat-in-STL
The timing of when the vote count started is irrelevant, the issue is the votes continued entering the system AFTER polling closed. Hundreds of thousands if not millions in PA.

All they had to do was require mail in ballots be in by closing of the polls. Any received after that are invalid, that would eliminate what we have now. By that I don’t mean a Biden win, the very strong appearance of fraud, that’s why a secure ballot is not only right, it’s a necessity or we don’t have a country.

Those ballots could very well be tossed. That’s what these gloating knuckleheads evidently don’t get and why Biden hasn’t been declared.

Just because Dick does something bad it doesn't excuse Jane for doing something bad.

serious question...are you ****ing high? Anyone that would make an actual Dick & Jane stupid comparison here has to be either high as fukall or deranged to the level of Biden who has no clue what bed he's sleeping in or what house it's in.

As expected, black people, who aren’t Trump supporters, are offended at the notion that blacks saved the day for Biden.

Less than 30 hours ago, I noted that the most insulted group in all of this mess should be the black people who possibly had someone else use their ballot to vote for Biden, after they chose to sit the election out.

As expected, black people, who aren’t Trump supporters, are offended at the notion that blacks saved the day for Biden.

Less than 30 hours ago, I noted that the most insulted group in all of this mess should be the black people who possibly had someone else use their ballot to vote for Biden, after they chose to sit the election out.

most people won't have a clue as to what you just said.....

Reactions: SDC_99
Regarding those tweets above - I told my kids today: “Eventually someone does go to jail. They find a fall guy, and the crime is even presented as being relatively small. And as a reward, Lebron James buys his/her mother a house.”

man i wish i was as high as you are or as those kids needed to be.

serious question...are you ****ing high? Anyone that would make an actual Dick & Jane stupid comparison here has to be either high as fukall or deranged to the level of Biden who has no clue what bed he's sleeping in or what house it's in.
Nope, not currently high.

What part of "I was speaking in the big picture not single events." don't you understand?

Now that I've answered your question, I have one for you. Do you have anger management issues?

• Haha
Reactions: j4uk
Nope, not currently high.

What part of "I was speaking in the big picture not single events." don't you understand?

Now that I've answered your question, I have one for you. Do you have anger management issues?

Not on a day to day....it's usually morons that brings my anger out. I mean I can't honestly say I don't have a thought now and again but on a normal daily basis it's just the idiots that bring that out.

and in PA a few weeks ago someone was trying to get his dead grandmother registered to vote......... a republican .. Thats what the lady said during her press conference yesterday or maybe the day before....

republicans frauding the election confirmed... wide spread fraud... all republican votes should be invalidated......

Trump lovers: "we love him because he's a bad ass and strong and gets things done"

Trump Lovers: "*cries* Biden pulled off a bad ass strong move getting the election rigged and winning .... doing exactly what I accused him of not being able to do earlier but I'm changing my tune to fit my agenda because I'm morally bankrupt whaaaaaa"

But what’s happening here is Jane is blaming completely innocent Dick for doing all the things she is guilty of because she’s a duplicitous crunt and that’s the only way she knows how to fight, by lying and manipulating.

Imagine, if the roles were reversed. And Biden was looking like a sure winner on election night. Then in the next 3 or 4 days hundreds of thousands of ballots started turning up ( almost ALL for Trump ). ALL in states that Biden was leading on election night. Then imagine as these ballots were being counted that not one demoncrat was allowed to watch the count. Then Biden loses his lead in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin & Georgia. I think we all know what would happen. The demoncrat voters being the uncivilized, hoodlums that they are, would be burning this country to the ground. Being cheered on by CNN & MSNBC. They would be breaking windows, looting business, burning everthing in sight, throwing bricks at police, harassing senior citizens in restaurants. In other words, acting like a bunch of wild, savages.... OH wait a minute. They're already doing that. Compare that with us the convervative, Trump voters, the ones that are being craped all over. Yet no violence from us what so ever. If I were a demoncrat I would hang my head in shame

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT