POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooo much support for Trump here in Florida. Not a chance he’s down by 13 points.

If only actual people voted in person and voted once, he'd win easily.

I love how the very afternoon the libs lose their vote harvesting suit they start the protests on desantis. They'll turn up the heat using outside protesters and bots to give the appearance of support so their cheating doesn't look so obvious.

I don't think you're quite grasping the situation. There is a difference between getting shut down and having to fold your business. My buddy's wine bar is still there, for how much longer? Who knows probably not much longer since Monterey just closed down again. But he has done everything he can to keep it afloat and try to ride this thing out.

He's not going to openly choose to put a gun to his business head and for sure fold his business. Which would 100% happen if he did try to go against the county's guidelines. He would be met with fines, legal fees, wouldn't be shocked if they went after health standards or take his alcohol license away. If any of those things happened, he would have to fold.

white folks are gonna have to have mass defiance or we will be sent to death camps. Closing businesses is just the beginning

these governors are gonna have to be arrested or else forcibly removed by a mob of the citizenry

Last edited:
109521722_907620703068087_6035023305976836157_n.jpg
So, QAnon conspiracy theories are your news source . . . cute.
D6-AB71-E5-06-EF-40-F9-ABD7-577376-D91407.gif

Reactions: UK4number9
So, QAnon conspiracy theories are your news source . . . cute.
D6-AB71-E5-06-EF-40-F9-ABD7-577376-D91407.gif

I'll defend Austin's intent on that one

This is one issue that no one should be divided on - this administration has done much more (logged more arrests, broken up more networks, coordinated internationally more consistently) than the previous 3-4 Admin's for sure...

The human trafficking networks are extensive and what's happening to these children -- and some are infants --- is Fking VILE

And when arrests are made you should take a close look at who some of these people ARE......police, clergy , military members, child protective services.....

There's a single story off the top of my heqd that happened in Arizona (I moved from there to KY in Dec) that will BLOW your mind and (hopefully) enrage you on this topic
[
Look up the case where the Deputy Commander of Army Ft Huachuca was busted with an enlisted soldier for trafficking and making movies featuring infant rape and torture ---- go look at how CPS did NOTHING

if you want international flavor go look at how Germany PURPOSELY-I settled foster kids with known pedophiles "AS AN EXPERIMENT" --- for 30 G'DAMN YEARS

It's a real thing and it's sickeningly pervasive -- and that's not even touching on the Hollywood and Wash DC angles

Regarding the Live PD cancellation. I was talking with my fiancé earlier about this. I used to watch Live PD and never saw any blatant police abuse. I’m of the mind that maybe if there were more shows with the police on camera, it will go a long way towards educating the public on what they go through every day, but it will also encourage and influence how they respond to certain calls. If they’re on camera like they are they are less likely to make stupid decisions.

No, he has no opinion because he didn’t know Adolph Rupp.

As far as he knows, based on research and hearsay, Rupp was both racist and not racist. He can’t make the call because he didn’t personally know the man.

He also made a point to tell listeners that an ex player who we all loved called him to say Rupp’s gotta go! Many former players feel that way!

Drew what’shisname...the cohost....basically said the same thing. He doesn’t even know Adolph, so how does he know if he’s racist or not? Plus, names on buildings aren’t that important. For example Kroger Field is Kroger Field, but everyone calls it Commonweatlh.

They let Ryan Lemond talk at the end of the discussion to give his opinion, after Matt and Drew gave no opinion for like 30minutes. Ryan said he’s talks to a lot of former players and none of them have said Rupp was racist. Matt interrupted him and said “but Rupp only had 2 black players” and then laughed at Ryan.
Jones is a low life lefty who should be ignored. People need to quit paying attention to him so he can dry up and blow away.

As cases increase, available hospital beds decrease, Doctors across the nation scream for help, as the deaths continue to spiral up out of control, the ideologues who make up the majority of posters on this board get more defensive, furnish more inaccurate or irrelevant material in their effort to fight a pandemic with politics. It's stupid, it's blatant, and it is ludicrous. It re-enforces the appearance they are limited by a fairly low ability to process information that does not conform to their political wants regardless of damage to the country.
Lies

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT