POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the fact that every small business that's been screwed over wouldn't just say F you were doing what we want is very enraging
What are these small businesses supposed to do? My buddy owns a winebar, Monterey County made it clear that no businesses were allowed to open. Many counties throughout California were told if they were to open against the county, the county would shut off utilities to the business. He would've racked up tons of legal fees as well. He didn't go to college, he saved his money up for years working during and after high school to open that place up.

Good luck telling him to just willingly throw away everything he's worked for over the last decade and a half.

Heard the media panned away from real footage being shown

Best campaign message Trump has, well, besides Joe Biden. Just show the months of destruction that democrats have allowed and condoned in their own cities. Loop after loop.

The left used to love the term "domestic terrorist". Trump should bring that term back.

The sad thing is that if Duke had beaten us in that 1966 final 4 game, they would have been the school cast with that racist stigma all these years as they were just as lily white as UK. That game is what put the whole Rupp is a racist narrative in motion.
I read once that Texas western hadn’t started an all black lineup during the season. They only did it in the NC game to make a point. Anyone heard that?

Guess what decade

EdqQuPRX0AAHFuM
Easy. 80’s.

Reactions: Cawood86
Love the lefties getting their panties in a wad over “journalists” who are standing with rioters and disobeying dispersal orders getting caught up in the law enforcement measures.

Remember, these are the same lefties who defended Obama for hacking an investigative journalist’s computer.

They now are mad that “journalists” who are standing side by side with rioters are caught up in the law enforcement efforts.

Levi, I hope your knee rehab is going well. I had a diving accident about 40 years ago. Ripped my kneecap off. Rehab took over a year and was very painful. I know a little of what you’re gong through.
LOL, Not making fun. It just reminds me of how if I ever got frustrated being stuck in accident traffic I would make a comment like “there better be some elbows and nostrils laying in the road up there”. Knee caps would have worked just as well in that comment.

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
A lot of those old guys have seen some things and done some shit in there time. A lot of them won’t think twice to take out some commie bastards.
I have moved into that age group. When I was a boy my grandfather told me, son don't mess with an old man. He will kill you and has nothing to lose. Now I understand

I have moved into that age group. When I was a boy my grandfather told me, son don't mess with an old man. He will kill you and has nothing to lose. Now I understand
I've heard that repeatedly over the last year or so.

Difficult for me to muster any sympathy for those folks in Seattle, Portland, et al.

Elect crappy politicians, get crappy results. You reap what you sow. Hope all those lib cities burn to the ground... not gonna care one bit.
and they’ll just keep on electing these same or worse kind of people thinking “oh, the next guy will fix things.” They do this into perpetuity.

For those that ever had an honest concern for America and what she stood for.
“I don’t even think calling it polarization is sufficient. We are witnessing a crisis of democracy that is perfectly acceptable to a significant portion of the population — as long as it hurts their enemies.” --- Lilliana Mason, political scientist at the University of Maryland.

Love the lefties getting their panties in a wad over “journalists” who are standing with rioters and disobeying dispersal orders getting caught up in the law enforcement measures.

Remember, these are the same lefties who defended Obama for hacking an investigative journalist’s computer.

They now are mad that “journalists” who are standing side by side with rioters are caught up in the law enforcement efforts.

Don't forget "legal observers" too. Which is the latest ACLU/msm/DNC buzzword to justify a bunch of people standing around cheering on those who are rioting.

How convenient they all wear masks, making identification tougher.

What are these small businesses supposed to do? My buddy owns a winebar, Monterey County made it clear that no businesses were allowed to open. Many counties throughout California were told if they were to open against the county, the county would shut off utilities to the business. He would've racked up tons of legal fees as well. He didn't go to college, he saved his money up for years working during and after high school to open that place up.

Good luck telling him to just willingly throw away everything he's worked for over the last decade and a half.

capitulation is slavery. Everyone should stop going along with it it's an insult to our intelligence

Reactions: rupp876
Best campaign message Trump has, well, besides Joe Biden. Just show the months of destruction that democrats have allowed and condoned in their own cities. Loop after loop.

The left used to love the term "domestic terrorist". Trump should bring that term back.
Those type of ads are running in Florida and are effective. Trump has Florida

For those that ever had an honest concern for America and what she stood for.
“I don’t even think calling it polarization is sufficient. We are witnessing a crisis of democracy that is perfectly acceptable to a significant portion of the population — as long as it hurts their enemies.” --- Lilliana Mason, political scientist at the University of Maryland.
Honestly what political side is threatening democracy more? The side that conducted what we now know to be a completely made up Russia-Gate story that they knew was fake from the beginning. Then had leftist politicians for years saying they had seen the evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. Then the close to 3-year long investigation, even though they knew at the beginning of the investigation it was all based on lies.

Or the leftist politicians threatening to get rid of the electoral college, talking about loading up the members of the supreme court, getting rid of the 60 vote requirement in the Senate, creating hate speech laws, talking about open borders, having illegals vote and so on. Oh leftist mayors and governors seemingly encouraging riots in their cities.

What exactly has Trump done that has been threatening our democracy? Because it sure seems like its the left that is trying to drastically change the rules so they can win.

Last edited:
The sad thing is that if Duke had beaten us in that 1966 final 4 game, they would have been the school cast with that racist stigma all these years as they were just as lily white as UK. That game is what put the whole Rupp is a racist narrative in motion.
The worst win in UK basketball history.

*edit: and only bad win.

Last edited:
capitulation is slavery. Everyone should stop going along with it it's an insult to our intelligence
I take it you're not a small business owner. Its real easy when you have someone cutting your paycheck, to tell other people that put their entire livelihoods on the line to create their own business, to just throw it all away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT