POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So cnn pulled the trigger not broadcasting the briefing. Pathetic. God have mercy on the USA and civil liberties
If it was Obama, they not only would carry it, but have a 2 hour special round table on after it talking about how great it/he was. Meanwhile Fox would put up a graphic on how many times he said 'I'.

Reactions: dezyDeco and blubo
Some Trumpsters have had enough:

Agreed

91233588_10221621359540951_5420705475849093120_o.jpg

I don’t know what Francesca’s normal political leanings are, but those 2 fatties at the end of the clip are ****ing morons.

There’s not much to know about Massie. If it weren’t for this kerfluffle, he would still be mired in obscurity. He’s one of the least effective members of Congress.

We need a lot more Congress people mired in obscurity. In fact if they all went home and stayed there, the country would be a lot better off.

Reactions: sefus12
Just look at Obama's tweet about this virus and climate change today if you don't think this is political. Yeah I know most of the lefties won't ever get it they'll lecture us about making it political while they force left wing policies down our throats
obama: We've seen all too terribly the consequences of those who denied warnings of a pandemic. We can't afford any more consequences of climate denial. All of us, especially young people, have to demand better of our government at every level and vote this fall.

A voice vote isn’t recorded, there is no record on how each member voted. You haven’t explained anything on Massie other you keep saying he’s a dick and he only wanted to get members close together due to the virus, but somehow expecting members to put their name on the bill is outlandish.

We should expect accountability from members of Congress and they took the easy way out in an election year.
You are really hung up on this stimulus vote. Were you not going to vote for some rep if he voted for or against it? The shit was getting passed no matter what. And voters don't give a shit about reps past records. All people care about is R or D and if they can give good sound bites for TV. The house wanted a quick vote without making everybody crowd together to vote so they did a voice vote like has been done thousands of times. Massie was just trying to get attention so he wasted everyones time with doomed stall tactics like Rand Paul.

Most informative briefing yet. Then...

Trump was more sobering, serious and honest than any time I can recall. The Drs were terrific in explaining the data, which painted both a gloomy and hopeful outlook.

Then he took questions. They started ok but as we all figured would happen, deteriorated into a usual pissing match. Cut 45 minutes off that briefing and it would have been amazing.

The media is truly the enemy of free America. I’m convinced of that. They want failure to justify their existence.

And Trump wears people out. He goes from demanding, commanding, brilliant to a petulant child in a blink.

It’s maddening. Especially at this time in history.

Last edited:
Most informative briefing yet. Then...

Trump was more sobering, serious and honest than any time I can recall. The Drs were terrific in explaining the data, which painted both s gloomy and hopeful outlook.

Then he took questions. They started ok but as we all figured would happen, deteriorated into a usual pissing match. Cut 45 minutes off that briefing and it would have been amazing.

The media is truly the enemy of free America. I’m convinced of that. They want failure to justify their existence.

And Trump wears people out. He goes from demanding, commanding, brilliant to a petulant child in a blink.

It’s maddening. Especially at this time in history.

It’s too bad. The questions they ask are ridiculous. Trump doesn’t do himself any favors with his flippant, childish answers but he deserves a better shake than he gets.

It’s too bad. The questions they ask are ridiculous. Trump doesn’t do himself any favors with his flippant, childish answers but he deserves a better shake than he gets.

True. They just want their questions to get under his skin, but Trump should damn well know that, and take page from today's Paddock wisdom, saying:

"It is what it is."

or

"Paradigm shift."

then

"Next question. You."

This has very little to do with decimals and percentages and a lot to do with exponential growth and fat tailed distributions

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
People are now realizing that the numbers do not add up to what we've put ourselves through these last few weeks and they are disgusted. Disgusted with the media and their democrat puppets. New cases and deaths has to have been dropping since at least Sunday

I mean, there are like 30 places to watch it. Cable news sucks anyway. I've been watching them online. Don't want to give any of the political hack networks any ratings.

Idk if you know but mainstream media outlets have discussed not covering it in real time so they can fact check the president. It’s s huge problem ignore they are going forward with this and sets the stage for totalitarianism with the next demorcrat president.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT