How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
88225261_600129343873243_4598320032957595648_n.jpg

This coronavirus is a big deal but could you imagine Hillary being President right now with this virus going around? I believe Trump wil do what he can to prevent a horrific spread, but I probably would be legitimately panicking if that witch was president.

The Trump economy is performing BIGLY . . . it’s HUGE! Taxes cut already artificially low on the wealthy . . . can’t play that card. Federal Reserve manipulated to artificially low interest rates . . . can’t play that card. Let’s print more money . . . budget deficit already at a trillion dollars a year, so can’t play that card. How’s that “business man” who’s filed bankruptcy four times working out? All of this winning is really getting old!
You're an idiot. Crises around the world caused by a virus is not Trumps fault. Obama's only crises was how to cover Michael's bulge.

So, Ted Cruz May have been exposed to the coronavirus at the CPAC last week and is self-quarantining at home for 14 days? All I have to say is, LOL, thoughts and prayers Ted.
Cheering for the failure of the American economy is bad but, doing it when it includes the death of thousands is evil. You are the lowest of the low proving that Democrats are not the party of caring and tolerance.

Cheap oil is an indicator of the slowdown in the global economy. It’s not a good sign.

Unless there is a glut....too bad the once monopolized commodity is not so much under lateral control. All things don't work the way they used to....

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
This coronavirus is a big deal but could you imagine Hillary being President right now with this virus going around? I believe Trump wil do what he can to prevent a horrific spread, but I probably would be legitimately panicking if that witch was president.

She'd definitely need "more" bed rest...(Prescribed by her doctor of course...)

Reactions: screwduke1
Unless there is a glut....too bad the once monopolized commodity is not so much under lateral control. All things don't work the way they used to....
Can somebody with more knowledge of how it all works, please explain to me what would happen if we were to tell Saudi Arabia to keep their oil and go to solely self producing and supplying our own oil. The US produces enough for us to be self-sufficient in that regard. I'd be much more inclined to pay over $3 per gallon if I knew it was American oil being used to produce the gas.

Can somebody with more knowledge of how it all works, please explain to me what would happen if we were to tell Saudi Arabia to keep their oil and go to solely self producing and supplying our own oil. The US produces enough for us to be self-sufficient in that regard. I'd be much more inclined to pay over $3 per gallon if I knew it was American oil being used to produce the gas.

It has never been the cause to be self-sufficient. It is actually good we use other countries oil. The key to having our own "uninterruptible" supply is strategic in that it does create American jobs that are not controlled by outside the United States forces, it stops Ole Saudi and others from dictating or at least trying to dictate not so much prices but also policies governing oil production or non-production. (And the related power(s) that correlate with "income production".

There are a host of other reasons that make great sense for America, the least of which when combined with all of the United States other might is controlling the power that we had lost by not having our own resource in this instance.

You might call the Unites States oil a tariff in and of itself. (The United States can use it's own oil as leverage against the world.) I could go on but I hope you get the idea.... (The United States controls what other countries are able to do as we are a tremendous consumer of goods in the world.)

I was going to copy and paste a part of what I am typing about but this link may assist in what I am talking about.

Who is really hurting the most???? .............CHINA...

Gas Prices

Of course you'd have to believe in America first to think this way.

Note: Want to read some fake news? Check back in a while and Ole Booty, RQ, Dion or one of those ilk will soon be posting telling why America is evil and bad or why President Trump is naive or ignorant in his policies.

Note again; Watch what happens IF and I do mean IF President Trump is able to swing production of foreign automobiles in the United States more than they are presently. OR, if he can somehow (This is too much of a long shot maybe) get GM back in the fold of producing the quality vehicles they once did. (I long to own a Buick again as they were one of the quietest riding cars ever made but now they are so cheaply assembled I run from them.) Ford too but not nearly as much as GM. GM is nearly the reason Toyota is the power it is now in the auto industry. Why? The quality, the quality of what they produce...

Loss of manufacturing has hurt the United States the most. Bring that back (Steel, Aluminum, and others.) and Katie bar the door....

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

The really sad thing is the left is pushing panic in hopes of destroying the economy to give themselves a chance in November.

We need Saudi Arabia and the rest of the world to continue using the US Dollar for oil trade whether we need their oils or not.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT