POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This will end badly for Trump. Doubt he or the country makes it 4 years. And I won't be happy to say 'told you so'.

You're right though, he is the exact opposite of Obama. Has no class, no dignity, no character, no empathy, nothing Presidential about him....

89357175_2674063796144852_1340798805951381504_n.jpg

Lol, man. I've been struggling to stay asleep past 4am for the past few months. No matter what time I go to bed, I'm up at 4 sharp. Woke up at 5:20 and was wondering what was wrong with me and slightly excited at the same time that I was able to sleep so late... Sitting at desk looking out the window... it's still dark at 5:45? Dammit, I completely forgot about DST.

Literally same shit, different time. whomp-whomp.

Bernie has been and continues to be in it for the money and I am sure wants to be known as “the father” of the progressive movement in the USA. He knows he cannot win a general election against Trump and is basically is going to cash out as much as he can now.

Lol, man. I've been struggling to stay asleep past 4am for the past few months. No matter what time I go to bed, I'm up at 4 sharp. Woke up at 5:20 and was wondering what was wrong with me and slightly excited at the same time that I was able to sleep so late... Sitting at desk looking out the window... it's still dark at 5:45? Dammit, I completely forgot about DST.

Literally same shit, different time. whomp-whomp.
I hate the switch to DST. I even started a thread about it two years ago this weekend.

What makes it worse this weekend is that my wife and I and our younger son came up from Evansville to Indy for an academic competition. So we moved up an hour for the time change then another hour for DST. So it should really be 7am not 9am. :grimace:

I prefer standard time but either way I wish we could just leave the damn clocks alone and not spring forward / move back.

Last edited:
I hate the switch to DST. I even started a thread about it two years ago this weekend.

What makes it worse this weekend is that my wife and I and our younger son came up from Evansville to Indy for an academic competition. So we moved up an hour for the time change then another hour for DST. So it should really be 7am not 9am. :grimace:

I prefer standard time but either way I wish we could just the damn clocks alone and not spring forward / move back.
I don't get why it's even discussed. No different than driving from Lexington to Bowling Green & having an hour difference. I don't hear people b!tch about that.

Reactions: ymmot31
This Dim operative is proud their power brokers can control their voters & sees this as an assets. LOL.

"even at this time of populist fervor, the Democratic establishment can still signal its preferences to voters to materially affect the behavior of the party rank-and-file.

This last point may come as a surprise to many, especially after the failure of Republicans to halt Donald Trump from capturing their party’s nomination the last time around despite the popular conception that the Grand Old Party has had more control over the rank-and-file than Democrats. However, the Obama-Biden wing of theDemocratic Party has long been more robust than the establishment wing of the Republican Party, at least when confronting Donald Trump."

And he's in rapture - emotion rules again:

"Democrats, on the other hand, regard Obama as a transformative leader, a perception only enhanced by the contrast with his White House successor. In his post-presidency, particularly among party leaders, he’s seen as the Michael Jordan or Babe Ruth of American politics."

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opini...cratic-party-has-its-act-together-ncna1151166

Oil down to $30 a barrel. Not good
qXFPTY99

I honestly thought you were BS'ing till I went to the CME Group website. Wow...
S&P 500 futures cratered. 5% rule kicked in on CME. 30-year treasury bond traded below 1% for the first time ever. Let's see what happens tomorrow and rest of this week. I'm not ready to panic.

S&P 500 futures cratered. 5% rule kicked in on CME. 30-year treasury bond traded below 1% for the first time ever. Let's see what happens tomorrow and rest of this week. I'm not ready to panic.
The Trump economy is performing BIGLY . . . it’s HUGE! Taxes cut already artificially low on the wealthy . . . can’t play that card. Federal Reserve manipulated to artificially low interest rates . . . can’t play that card. Let’s print more money . . . budget deficit already at a trillion dollars a year, so can’t play that card. How’s that “business man” who’s filed bankruptcy four times working out? All of this winning is really getting old!

The Trump economy is performing BIGLY . . . it’s HUGE! Taxes cut already artificially low on the wealthy . . . can’t play that card. Federal Reserve manipulated to artificially low interest rates . . . can’t play that card. Let’s print more money . . . budget deficit already at a trillion dollars a year, so can’t play that card. How’s that “business man” who’s filed bankruptcy four times working out? All of this winning is really getting old!

Pathetic for You or anyone else attempting to blame this president for the fallout from a virus that is clearly the cause of the stock market panic.

Obama created this virus and he is also a gay Muslim Kenyan

So, Ted Cruz May have been exposed to the coronavirus at the CPAC last week and is self-quarantining at home for 14 days? All I have to say is, LOL, thoughts and prayers Ted.

Shut up
So, Ted Cruz May have been exposed to the coronavirus at the CPAC last week and is self-quarantining at home for 14 days? All I have to say is, LOL, thoughts and prayers Ted.

Shut up.

Reactions: Gassy_Knowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT