POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I watched most of the Razorbacks vs Cats on my laptop during a Jan 18 flight between ATX and FL.

Safe travels.

Delta has the live dish feed now on their TVs. Nice feature. Great win. The lady next to me was watching the SOTU and openly wept in joy several times. Glad Trump made her happy.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
My Sr. year of HS, my best friend and I spent Saturday nights hitting the neighborhoods and houses of rural Hopkins co, swapping out Clinton and Bush signs for Perot signs in folks' yards.

You either have it or you don't, really.

My senior year of high school I spent smoking as much hash as I could find and slaying as much pussy that I could handle. Swapping out yard signs sounds awesome though.

EP_CEIgX0AUet4G

I’d prefer if he would have looked at he extended claw and laughed in her face, but unfortunately I just think he didn’t see he.

Trump didn’t shake Pence’s hand, and didn’t see Nancy put her hand out as he was turning away. Anyone calling it a snub is completely biased.

I just went and looked and you're right. He didn't even see her hand but probably would have shook it as a reflex reaction if he saw it. He did snub Pence.

Reactions: warrior-cat
My senior year of high school I spent smoking as much hash as I could find and slaying as much pussy that I could handle. Swapping out yard signs sounds awesome though.
The guy I was with that night got dumped once b/c he wouldn't go all the way with one of his girlfriends. In my mind, I can still see my GF's dimly lit living room and watching that chick try to physically force his hand up her shirt.

He ended up going to Bible college and has been a preacher for 20 years.

Most of that same year, he spent every Sunday driving all around 3-4 counties to every different church, religion, denomination, etc he could find just to go and sit in service and then talk to a preacher/priest/deacon about their beliefs afterwords. I went with him for a lot of that, but I had a job that prevented me every-other Sunday. He's a different dude. Best that they come.

Last edited:
Even if he did see it...

I would not have shaken that despicable woman's hand either. Her orchestration of a ridiculous sham of an impeachment shows what she lacks in her heart. To cap off a great moment in American history celebrating the high tide of accomplishments by tearing up the SOTU speech, shows such an uncommonly unique lack of class that it nearly leaves me speechless with abject embarrassment for her and for her office as Speaker. She just solidified her seditious and traitorous legacy tonight by acting petty and taking one big dump on the Americans who were watching and who were also spotlighted in the speech. Truly, one of the most disgustingly vile displays of pettiness in our history, and like her disgraceful commentary about Trump's impeachment, she will forever and always be the one, classless Speaker of the House who denigrated her own office and brought great amounts of discredit upon herself.

After what she's done to disparage publicly the president, she didn't even remotely deserve any handshake, but does deserve to be promptly fired (if we could do that) for her hateful and thoughtless act tonight. It did have everything to do with her hating the man who is our duly and fairly elected president. Her Catholic heart is filled with much more hate than she thinks, and her priest should promptly and soundly admonish her for her lack of civility. She doesn't fool anyone with her religious observance--talk about a "soulless coward," she ought to be so ashamed she should resign tonight. Had I been Mike Pence, I would have physically stopped her from ripping up the speech. Ironically, every sheet of it should be found and immediately put on display at the Smithsonian noting that, "this happened when America was enjoying some of its greatest accomplishments. There's not one single Democrat alive that can justify the symbolism of her disgusting and very un-American act tonight. We could impeach her ass.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT