How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
85218091_1223658227838864_8620372814773354496_n.jpg

I feel like Chris Hansen should intervene with the left's obsession with a little 17-year-old girl...

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Trump talked about...

--killing terrorists
--crimes of illegal aliens (had the brother of a man killed by one as a guest)
--talked of the heroes of ICE and border patrol
--giving kids a choice in their education
--had Melania put the medal of freedom around the neck of Rush Limbaugh
--brought up The Space Force
--he shit on California a couple times, not unlike how they shit on their streets
--mentioned ending late term abortions
--gave no mention about impeachment or how that nonsense had been aborted
--gave what I believe to be the first every shout out to Wyatt Earp in a State of the Union

No wonder Nancy ripped it up...I hope Trump sends her a signed copy of one tomorrow.

Listening to the Dems response, same promises every single time. Where did I hear they were going to fix your healthcare before?? Put this lady’s speech side by side Obama in 2008 and it’s the same exact rhetoric. Thought they were going to fix it after the last midterm. Meanwhile they spent the entire time on impeachment. I cannot believe their supporters still buy this crap year after year.

Trump talked about...

--killing terrorists
--crimes of illegal aliens (had the brother of a man killed by one as a guest)
--talked of the heroes of ICE and border patrol
--giving kids a choice in their education
--had Melania put the medal of freedom around the neck of Rush Limbaugh
--brought up The Space Force
--he shit on California a couple times, not unlike how they shit on their streets
--mentioned ending late term abortions
--gave no mention about impeachment or how that nonsense had been aborted
--gave what I believe to be the first every shout out to Wyatt Earp in a State of the Union

No wonder Nancy ripped it up...I hope Trump sends her a signed copy of one tomorrow.
Honestly the best part about Trumps speech is he didn't bring up impeachment once. He didn't even find it worth talking about. You know the dems had to be hoping for some kind of remark about it.

Even CNN can’t spin this for the Democrats.

Yeah, I'm flipping back in forth comparing how the different networks are spinning it...

Juan on Fox was asked about it and he didn't touch but went off in another direction...

A lady on CNN was visibly shocked and couldn't explain it...Their panel right now is basically saying Nancy is essentially shook because of how her party is in trouble and also perhaps disappointed in how her side of the aisle behaved tonight with people who didn't show up and some walked out...

Google SotU 2020 and the msm is only concerned with fact checking, desperate to find any little error to discredit the entire address. It won’t matter, the dem actions took care of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT