POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know what this means, but felt need to share.

Also, this
ELWC9zMXUAANC-F

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Count me in the camp of people who thinks this IG report will be like Hilarys emails.

Laws will clearly have been broken, they will detail all the facts, but in the end they’ll come up with a reason not to charge anyone of any importance. At most it will be some low level sacrificial lamb.

Anything short of Comey, Clapper, Brenna, Page, Strozk, etc. in cuffs will be a disappointment.

Count me in the camp of people who thinks this IG report will be like Hilarys emails.

Laws will clearly have been broken, they will detail all the facts, but in the end they’ll come up with a reason not to charge anyone of any importance. At most it will be some low level sacrificial lamb.

Anything short of Comey, Clapper, Brenna, Page, Strozk, etc. in cuffs will be a disappointment.
The Durham report will be the one that should target those guys. This Horowitz one most likely will not.

Reactions: sefus12
I never look too much into it when these politicians say the wrong place. If they're campaigning they're typically everywhere and in several places in a day.

But there is plenty more Biden clips where he absolutely sounds like someone without all their mental faculties. It's a common occurrence. Pretty scary

I never look too much into it when these politicians say the wrong place. If they're campaigning they're typically everywhere and in several places in a day.

But there is plenty more Biden clips where he absolutely sounds like someone without all their mental faculties. It's a common occurrence. Pretty scary
He sounds like he has dementia and Nancy Pelosi sounds like she's on pain killers. And as I said last time, I don't really mean that as insult.

The entire point of campaigning in these states is to fake like you give a shit. Step one in faking like you give a shit is figuring out where you are that doesn’t happen to be inside the beltway.

One or two slip ups is expected. Continuously demonstrating your inability to recall a location that was told to you minutes before, after people have repeatedly pointed out your inability to recall where you are at any given time and have questioned your mental faculty is clear evidence of dementia.

He sounds like he has dementia and Nancy Pelosi sounds like she's on pain killers. And as I said last time, I don't really mean that as insult.

It's true. I wasn't just being hyperbolic when I said it's scary. It literally is. Biden needs some legit medical care and pelosi needs God knows what. She definitely has addict written all over her. She just acts off.

And don't forget Schiff who looks like he stays so coked up that he's one line away from his eyeballs exploding

It's laughable. Anyone they don't like instantly becomes a Russian asset

This is what I expect also. The investigator is their friend and part of the deep state. He will ramble about this and that but at the end of the day all will skate by and continue down their rosey Trump hating path

Reactions: KyFaninNC

Democrat lawyer literally played an edited three second clip and claimed it was evidence of Trump abusing his power:

"Article II allows me to do whatever I want."

Full quote:

Look, Article II, I would be allowed to fire Robert Mueller. Assuming I did all of the things, I said I want to fire him. Number one, I didn’t. He wasn’t fired. Number one, very importantly but more importantly, Article II allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would allow me to fire him. I wasn’t going to fire him. You know why — because I watched Richard Nixon firing everybody and that didn’t work out too well.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT