POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've gone down there and told them I was going to be out of town and they took me straight to a machine. Took a couple of minutes.

Have the dumbasses explained how there is a way to ensure the person mailing in the ballot is the person named on the ballot? When they say they want it to be easier to vote, what they're really saying is that they want to make it easier for illegal votes to be counted.
Were you going to be out of town?

Would like to know what criteria defines “hardest”. Here’s how hard it is in N Ky. I wake up @6am, shower, shave, dress- then drive to the polling station down the road where I stand in line. Show my drivers license and vote.
Whole process takes @10 minutes.
Most restrictive voting laws. We have one of the shortest voting windows anywhere in the country. Ever wonder why on election night KY's results are in so early?

Ky does not have "early voting" which is basically the opportunity to vote early with no restrictions.

My does have "absentee voting" which let's you vote early only if you won't be present in your jurisdiction on election day. That restriction is very loosely enforced.

Ky has some of the most strict voting requirements? I don't know about that. But if you think showing up in person to vote and needing some sort of ID verification is a bad thing - then that says plenty.

Why so angry. Your guy is in the White House. You should be tickled

74313421_2542426335975266_6516676117837905920_n.jpg

Most restrictive voting laws. We have one of the shortest voting windows anywhere in the country. Ever wonder why on election night KY's results are in so early?

No, in fact I think it’s a testament to KY that the results are in quick. That’s the way it should be, it reduces the possibility of fraud.

You think taking 3 weeks to determine an outcome, as what happened in California is good?

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Would like to know what criteria defines “hardest”. Here’s how hard it is in N Ky. I wake up @6am, shower, shave, dress- then drive to the polling station down the road where I stand in line. Show my drivers license and vote.
Whole process takes @10 minutes.
@Dionysus444 goes to bed about the same time you get up. If the polls aren't open at 3:00AM he's not available.

Last edited:
No, in fact I think it’s a testament to KY that the results are in quick. That’s the way it should be, it reduces the possibility of fraud.

You think taking 3 weeks to determine an outcome, as what happened in California is good?

What the 3 weeks does is allow someone to go over the voter rolls and see who voted and who didn't. Now all that need be done is to fill in the blanks and assign a legitimate name to to the illegitimate vote.

Probably never happens though since humans are trustworthy in politics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT