POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Canadian is talking about how much he makes and how much he drinks again...there is a another Canuck meltdown coming, I don't know when but at some point he will making yet another screename.

Nah. This is just entertainment for me.

I make over 200k and I’m netting about $70 a paycheck less in federal taxes than before the cuts. So that covers half a night at the bar.

Nobody’s life has been transformed by these tax cuts. Like I said, I’m not gonna complain about having a little bit of extra jingle, but I’d have to make a 6 figure swing to really change my lifestyle and future planning.

Wrong. Your life is transformed because somebody has made a statement that you’re not a tax slave. If only you’d embrace it.

Based on my super quick calculation, if someone's taxable income was $210,000 in 2017, their federal taxes were $52,698. 2018 tax on $210,000 of taxable income is $49,189.

So a $3,500 difference based on the reduction in rates. Obviously that's overly simplistic, but $3,500 may just be crumbs to JohnKBA and Nancy Pelosi. To most Americans it's $3,500 they can save for retirement, or spend on restaurants, traveling, golfing, etc. at businesses that will employee hundreds of people.

[roll]

Schiff is a moron.

Yes, it's true there is a FBI/DOJ policy against indicting a sitting president. That said, if there was evidence of crimes committed in furtherance of a supposed "Russian collusion," there is absolutely no way these crimes were committed solely by POTUS. This would've touched his inner circle, family, campaign, etc. That fact that there are no new indictments against Trump Jr., Kushner, etc., or even superseding indictments against Manafort, Stone, etc., alleging crimes regarding "Russian collusion" to throw the election is telling. Also, the fact Mueller couldn't even charge any of these people with conspiracy (which only requires the commission of an overt act in furtherance of a crime) shows that there's nothing there.

Maybe not a "witch hunt," but the Democrats put all their eggs in a rotten basket that turned out to be a complete dud.

What you can't type in what you want to know? Laziness won't help.

U.N. Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked
PETER JAMES SPIELMANN June 29, 1989

UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.

Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ″eco- refugees,′ ′ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.

He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.

It really is incredible that people think a 2.5 year investigation a. isn't enough or b. had such consequential findings that another weekend was needed to digest.

y9z2u2xb9tn21.jpg

U.N. Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked
PETER JAMES SPIELMANN June 29, 1989

UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.

Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ″eco- refugees,′ ′ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.

He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.

Hahah dumbass.

Based on my super quick calculation, if someone's taxable income was $210,000 in 2017, their federal taxes were $52,698. 2018 tax on $210,000 of taxable income is $49,189.

So a $3,500 difference based on the reduction in rates. Obviously that's overly simplistic, but $3,500 may just be crumbs to JohnKBA and Nancy Pelosi. To most Americans it's $3,500 they can save for retirement, or spend on restaurants, traveling, golfing, etc. at businesses that will employee hundreds of people.
Or, if they choose to flush it down the toilet, it's better they decide how to spend their money than have the gov steal it and ultimately misspend it.

Millions of dollars and two years of the administration being held hostage to play out a hoax on the American people. Joe Scarborough and his ho are going to be very upset with this Mueller feller

What a joke of a Unites States government Obama left us. He did more to screw up this nation than anyone in our history. Nobody comes close.

[roll]

Schiff is a moron.

Yes, it's true there is a FBI/DOJ policy against indicting a sitting president. That said, if there was evidence of crimes committed in furtherance of a supposed "Russian collusion," there is absolutely no way these crimes were committed solely by POTUS. This would've touched his inner circle, family, campaign, etc. That fact that there are no new indictments against Trump Jr., Kushner, etc., or even superseding indictments against Manafort, Stone, etc., alleging crimes regarding "Russian collusion" to throw the election is telling. Also, the fact Mueller couldn't even charge any of these people with conspiracy (which only requires the commission of an overt act in furtherance of a crime) shows that there's nothing there.

Maybe not a "witch hunt," but the Democrats put all their eggs in a rotten basket that turned out to be a complete dud.

Agree. Except for “maybe not a witch hunt”. This was a witch hunt of epic proportions. If it wasn’t a witch hunt the parties who conspired to put us through all of this nonsense would have been held accountable when the truth was exposed, instead of being protected and granted immunity all along the way.

James Comey took the news today particularly hard...he packed up the car as soon as he heard and is on his way to stand in some random field where he will have his wife take a picture of him staring into the distance at sunset. He will include a quote from some dead philosopher to add meaning to his picture. Powerful stuff.

James Comey took the news today particularly hard...he packed up the car as soon as he heard and is on his way to stand in some random field where he will have his wife take a picture of him staring into the distance at sunset. He will include a quote from some dead philosopher to add meaning to his picture. Powerful stuff.
Ashley Judd went high on a mountain top in Tennessee and tried to fly back to France.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT