POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what does Mueller do now? Take a paid vacation?

I hope this is the end of one of the biggest wastes of time and money in US history.

Reactions: duke4life831
So how quickly does the narrative switch to Mueller being a republican and this was a biased pro Trump investigation to begin with. Hell Mueller is probably under Putin's control as well.

Reactions: IdaCat and mdlUK.1
So what does Mueller do now? Take a paid vacation?

I hope this is the end of one of the biggest wastes of time and money in US history.

According to Schiff. If nothing comes out from this, he is going to continue to launch investigations until they find something.

Being released on a Friday night during March Madness opening weekend. Haha this is the definition of a news dump. If this was going to bring down Trump, they wouldve made sure this came out Monday morning.

Yep. Trying to bury this story but not happening. It will be front page Monday and all week. Surprised they did not release it during the first quarter of the Super Bowl.

The results are so conclusive and damming Trump is in handcuffs immediately! Wait what, it's being reviewed in Congress behind closed doors never to be mentioned again? Lol.

Yep. Trying to bury this story but not happening. It will be front page Monday and all week. Surprised they did not release it during the first quarter of the Super Bowl.

From the looks of this, Fox will beating the drum about this all weekend and all next week. Im sure CNN and MSNBC will look to try and find the smallest thing and make it look like collusion.

But then just switch to either Trump caused so much obstruction the investigation wasnt fair, or Mueller is a Republican and this was a biased investigation to begin with. And I honestly wouldnt be shocked if the left then tries to find connections between Mueller and Russia.

But ya if this was the thing to bring him down. No way in hell do they release it at this time lol.

Honest question to the leftist on here (the ones that actually give their own opinion and not just spam stupid memes). If the report comes back saying nothing new, will you give up the Russia collusion angle thing?

Reactions: screwduke1
Honest question to the leftist on here (the ones that actually give their own opinion and not just spam stupid memes). If the report comes back saying nothing new, will you give up the Russia collusion angle thing?

I’ve never been on that bandwagon. Thought is was dumb from the get go. I cant speak for the other dems on here.

Roberts is turning out to be a disappointment. He is going left right before our eyes. Has a liberal appointed judge ever switched to the conservative side.

GOP batting average on Justices has definitely been much lower than the Dems.

I like to hear today's republicans talk about JFK as if he was one of theirs. I doubt they could even recognize Eisenhower if all they had to go by was the text of his words. Anyway here is a little something to remember JFK by:

Let's step back for a moment and look at the board. Mueller has submitted his report and Bill Barr has informed congress that he is in possession of Mueller's report and that he can submit that report to congress as soon as this weekend. According to the preliminary letter to congress from Barr, the report contains who Mueller has prosecuted and why. We already know all of this. It will contain who he declined to prosecute and why. This we do not know but there may be a little meat on the bones. How much meat will there be for the Ides of March? Speculation abounds. What we do know is that Trump publicly asked for Russia to commit an act of espionage against Hillary Clinton. We know Russia acted on that invitation. We know that members of the Trump campaign conspired with both Russian agents (Konstantin Kilimnick) and Russian assets (Julian Assange) by Paul Manafort and Roger Stone respectively. At a minimum, Mueller *will* accuse Trump of obstruction of justice because of his own admission that he fired James Comey because of his refusal to stop the Russia investigation. There are many other counts of obstruction of justice by Trump that can be filed. The question will now become whether or not all the braying jackasses who would not shut up about Bill Clinton obstructing justice will with the same zeal call for Trump to be impeached with an actual special prosecutor accusing him of that crime? We all know the answer to this question already. Is there going to be more meat than obstruction of justice? So far Mueller has let the SDNY and South Dakota US Attorneys to sit at the table and they too are turning out indictments and convictions which make it impossible for Trump to call this a 'witch hunt' to any sane people. Trump didn't flee to the safety of Mar A Lago for no reason. Obstruction of justice is what forced Nixon to resign. Conspiracy against the United States is the charge to look for because that means his kids are culpable. It's also important to note that Trump has been declared to be culpable in the campaign finance violations by a federal judge in NYC. Now we must wait for the Mueller bomb to detonate in the next few days. Republicans will of course call this a "nothing burger" as they do with anything which implicates anyone in their cult. Mueller is either going to make history or flame out into insignificance. What's it going to be? There will be buildings named for Robert Swan Mueller the 3rd. You can count on that.

Thomas Clay

Oh Jesus Christ lol. The house Intel committee has to subpoena to get a clear picture of a report 2 years in the making? The government is completely ridiculous.

I don’t want to sound like I think she has a point, but Americans are more riddled with debt than ever before. Yes, the job market is humming. Yes, people are spending. But they’re spending money they don’t have.

And who’s fault is that? Why is it my problem to fix their wreckless spending habits?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT