POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The better question is how many people will be killed in the name of any religion. Everybody wants to point to a religion other than their own as the reason and cause for this ongoing violence. People point to the violence and try to use it to support their own POV rather than end the violence. When anybody suggests violence as a way to end conflict they are admitting they have lost control and are not thinking beyond their own interests. I wonder how much different the world would be if the USA had not invaded Iraq.

Why some people prefer meme's:
its-hard-to-win-an-argument-with-a-smart-person-31690524.png

I've been a dumbass for way longer than him then.

I wasn't going the ageism route.

I wasn't saying he was a dumbass for being an old. I was saying he was a dumbass for spending all those years hoping someone would come along to push high speed rail to Hawaii.

On the first read, it appeared that he was saying he finally had a spokesperson for his generation.

Your Glock and AR will stop those tanks, f35s, predators, cruise missiles, etc real effectively! When the government decides you are a waste of space there ain't shit your doing to stop them.

I have a big gun collection but don't pretend for one stupid second it will stop a "tyrannical government".
So you'd just give up and capitulate? I figured you for a coward.

I'd bet a thousand rq dollars that dion is 50+.

You've been a dumbass for a long time.
That way you could stick your head in the sand and ignore the coming future. You are old. You and your ideas are dying. We are the future. Either change with the times or be left behind.

And we wait for the MSM to denounce him like they denounce "White Nationalist" Everyone of us denounce white nationalist but very few in the MSM denounce Islamic terrors.
The same folks who lost their minds about New Zealand are now silent since this incident happened in Holland.

That way you could stick your head in the sand and ignore the coming future. You are old. You and your ideas are dying. We are the future. Either change with the times or be left behind.
You have no future. You're a stubborn, deluded, lazy ass, entitled AOC religious nutjob.

If you want a future then grow up and take responsibility for your life.

Yea, booty, we are fn stupid for invading Iraq/wherever for selfish reasons. (maybe that's not the case, but it seems like that on the surface). THATS ANOTHER REASON WHY TRUMP WAS ELECTED. Bush/obama/clinton ---------> total POS who did not put the US first.
So judge Jeannine is the latest conservative taken out does anyone have a link to what she said about Omar

"Omar wears the hijab, which according to the Quran 33:59, tells women to cover so they won’t get molested," Pirro said during her "Opening Statement" segment on March 10. "Is her adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to Sharia law, which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?"

Seems like a very logical question...that we aren’t allowed to ask.

How often do libs do this crap like “WE NEED TO HAVE AN OPEN DISCUSSION ABOUT _____!!!!”

This is very real and legitimate discussion we as a country need to have about our elected officials - not just Muslims...do these people represent the best interests of the USA? Because a lot of them don’t, and they’re open about it. So we need to openly question them.

You can’t even have that discussion. You can’t even say “put America first”, that’s immediately dismissed as racist white supremacy!!! It’s pure craziness.

Sens. Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren and Kirsten Gillibrand said they would not rule out expanding the Supreme Court if elected president
I'm in favor of this too, just not all at once. The idea that just 9 people decide what the laws say is pretty ridiculous.

I'd add 2 each Prez election cycle till we get to somewhere from 15-21. Then I'd have a random draw of 9 judges to decide each case & their opinion stands for the whole court unless a 2/3 majority vote to have the whole court consider it again. This also allows more cases to be considered. JMO.

When he isn't standing in cornfields taking pics of himself looking out at the horizon...he is quoting Confucius...

Reactions: homeytheclown

"So when Bharara says that even he is now feeling apprehensive about his personal safety, and that his fears relate not to Al-Qaida or the Gambino family, but to the president of the United States, it comes as a jolt"

These drama queens are pathetic, and the fact they were in important positions before Trump fired them is even more pathetic. Fearing for his personal safety....haha

"As with everything Bharara does, he writes in a tone that is calm and considered, a warm bath after the outrage of Trump's daily tweets."

Imagine writing that sentence and liking the way it sounds.

I'm in favor of this too, just not all at once. The idea that just 9 people decide what the laws say is pretty ridiculous.

I'd add 2 each Prez election cycle till we get to somewhere from 15-21. Then I'd have a random draw of 9 judges to decide each case & their opinion stands for the whole court unless a 2/3 majority vote to have the whole court consider it again. This also allows more cases to be considered. JMO.
I would remove their life time appointment status and make impeachment easier. We have and have had justices who were legally dead deciding cases.

After 10 years I would require all justices who wanted to stay on the court to go through Senate confirmation again. Too many justices have hidden their agenda, got on the court and went off the rail.

Nobody in this thread cared either until they turned into a meme to contrast the New Zealand coverage. This goes back to the whole Joker narrative. Bad shit happens every day but we are numb to most of it. Muslims killing black people? Meh. Drug cartels executing rivals? Meh. Rednecks overdosing on pain pills? Meh.

A bunch of people shot up in a church? Everybody loses their minds.

Nobody in this thread cared either until they turned into a meme to contrast the New Zealand coverage. This goes back to the whole Joker narrative. Bad shit happens every day but we are numb to most of it. Muslims killing black people? Meh. Drug cartels executing rivals? Meh. Rednecks overdosing on pain pills? Meh.

A bunch of people shot up in a church? Everybody loses their minds.
More like Muslims killing Christians and blacks killing blacks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT