POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was on board with these ideas long before AOC or Beto came into the public eye. What y'all can't see is that just like Trump, this new generation of Democrats are not driving the narrative, they're a product of it. These are the views held by a majority of young people who had to come of age during the Great Recession. AOC is just giving our views a voice, not defining them.
The only thing I noticed during "The Great Recession" was my 401K tanked for a couple of years. My daughter, born in 1990, didn't even notice it and got a full ride scholarship from her grades in high school.

This is the first time I've heard anybody try to claim victimhood from it like it was comparable to the breadlines and devastation of the 1930s. Those people knew the value of hard work.

It sounds like you're just a pathetic, lazy, entitled loser who made bad choices in life with no ambition to do anything about it.

If AOC is your voice then you are definitely a loser ... and a dumbass!

1a90ac9548dc5f2e59b3236d821a723e.jpg

Feelin lucky, punks?

/platdumb

What is she? Is she a liberal? I mean if you’re a liberal feminist lose the hijab. Does she agree with gay rights? Abortion? Knowing the Somali community the answer is no. She’s not aligned with any democratic policy other than trump bashing and pumping Islam as a peaceful religion.
These are questions her opponent and the news should ask in the next election for her. Hammer her with it. For that matter, when ever they interview her it should be this way.

Last edited:
  1. So when MS-13 was in its infancy a number of the Lieutenants who were older men that helped organize the street folk into the international gang they are today. These Lieutenants were former soldiers of the Salvadoran Army, the infamous Atlacatl Battalion. That is the same battalion that committed the Massacre of El Mozote. Lt. Colonel Domingo Monterrosa and his men were trained and equipped by the Reagan administration advisors who denied the event took place in order to increase military aid to the rogue units committing these atrocities throughout Central America at the time. We create our own monsters by our ill-advised militant actions against poor populations around the world.

The only thing I noticed during "The Great Recession" was my 401K tanked for a couple of years. My daughter, born in 1990, didn't even notice it and got a full ride scholarship from her grades in high school.

This is the first time I've heard anybody try to claim victimhood from it like it was comparable to the breadlines and devastation of the 1930s. Those people knew the value of hard work.

It sounds like you're just a pathetic, lazy, entitled loser who made bad choices in life with no ambition to do anything about it.

I was born in 1987 and I didn’t notice much of a difference during the big bad recession. I too went to college and my life has been pretty good to this point.

That’s how good our generation has had it. To point to something like the recession as an excuse to change everything.

I’m willing to bet people that think like that are the same people who have never done manual labor in their life. The heaviest item they lift all day is their iPhone X. The type of person that has their dad mow their yard.

Reactions: IdaCat

It was also that very same generation that gave us Glass-Stengel, Social Security, medicare, FDR, and most of what made for the stable economy that lasted until the Savings and Loan crisis that took place two years after Ronald Reagan was elected and started changing banking laws.

dunno, he is giving them "feel-good feelings"...via buzzfeed

D15yrOKWoAEO2Lm.jpg
So Leftists are tired of the hate they've spread for years? WTF? And wanting RFO'R as their candidate because he makes them feel good tells you everything you need to know about Dims.

Reactions: qwesley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT