How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As Willie Sutton said, "Because that's where the money is."

Strange that people don't seem to make the connection that people pay a disproportionate amount of taxes, not because they get picked on, but because they make a disproportionate amount of money. Overall, a good problem to have.

Let 'er rip.

FWIW, that top 20% who pay 84% of the income tax only make 51% of the total income. You are right though, I would rather be rich in this country than poor.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Man, I can't wait until next year when I pay ~ $12k less because I fit certain government (and voter) backed criteria. Might even go solar just to milk more tax breaks.

Reactions: From-the-stands
79- welcome to South East Asia. That 60 yr old Christian woman is open game. Not surprised at all over there

I just can't wait to die. I'm gonna raise passive-aggressive anger on this board till cancer kills me. Oh I bet it will be cancer too. I wanna take out a trillion dollar cancer policy just so I give to one person and have them burn it in the desert like Burning Man

Can't wait to die. Hopefully morphine in hospice kills enough of the cancer so I can die with peace. Prolly won't die in peace. Prolly die listening to Democrats and Republicans fight over dildos and abortions. Goddamn
If you are going to die, you had better hurry up and do it and help decrease the surplus population.

A simple illustration of why trying to rescue the third world by allowing mass migration doesn't work and does nothing but destroy the social fabric of our culture.

Reactions: drawing_dead
For you guys arguing about the transgender bathroom stuff earlier. I found this to be entertaining.
http://komonews.com/news/local/man-found-in-womens-locker-room-cites-new-transgender-bathroom-rule

We should do like he said and help them there by offering them a low wage to make shitty clothes or answer phones.

At some point they should be expected to take care of their own problems and build their countries into being something worth a shit. What is happening is we get a ton of problematic people coming to the U.S. with their hands out, replicating the toilet they just left, reproducing like crazy and then bashing this country that they flocked to.

Our current set-up is going to come crashing down at some point.

I will say that the majority who over through immigration are uneducated and low-skilled workers. Republican business owners don't give an eff to stop it because it's cheap labor. Democrats want to flood us with illegals because it's importing votes.

Reactions: ram1955
We should do like he said and help them there by offering them a low wage to make shitty clothes or answer phones.

Or continue to try and prop up every third world individual with hand outs.

So whats more fair? To give them what they want? Or let them earn what they deserve? The latter, obviously.

Students got pepper sprayed on a college campus protesting Hillary Clinton. She ordered the cops to do this to a student sit-in while she was speaking. She is a monster.

34kqtui.png

Students got pepper sprayed on a college campus protesting Hillary Clinton. She ordered the cops to do this to a student sit-in while she was speaking. She is a monster.

34kqtui.png
Someone should learn to add shadows to figures they photoshop into pictures. Makes them so much more believable.

That's not a photoshop. That actually happened. What a monster
Nice try Willy. It's a photoshop and not even a very good one. Notice that everyone except Hillary has a shadow. The pepper spray canister and spray has also been inserted into the picture.

Wait just a minute...

You're telling me Hilary Clinton wasn't at the famous UC Davis pepper spray incident? I find that hard to believe.

But the fact you're telling us the pepper spray is photoshopped makes me think Clinton was there and you're just trying to pull a fast one on us all.

Reactions: stevo51
Which is the whole idea domestically. If they became self reliant, they wouldnt be guaranteed votes for the Dems. Cant let that happen.

EXACTLY! The dems like to paint the picture of their being caring and compassionate. Real care and compassion is provide only the assistance needed for people to be able to take care of themselves....and if people don't want to be self reliant, real love is to remove ALL supports so that they ultimately want to do something about their circumstances.

For you guys arguing about the transgender bathroom stuff earlier. I found this to be entertaining.
http://komonews.com/news/local/man-found-in-womens-locker-room-cites-new-transgender-bathroom-rule

At some point they should be expected to take care of their own problems and build their countries into being something worth a shit. What is happening is we get a ton of problematic people coming to the U.S. with their hands out, replicating the toilet they just left, reproducing like crazy and then bashing this country that they flocked to.

Our current set-up is going to come crashing down at some point.

I will say that the majority who over through immigration are uneducated and low-skilled workers. Republican business owners don't give an eff to stop it because it's cheap labor. Democrats want to flood us with illegals because it's importing votes.
Don't try to explain it to DABOSS, he does not care nor really want to understand. It would destroy his agenda.

EXACTLY! The dems like to paint the picture of their being caring and compassionate. Real care and compassion is provide only the assistance needed for people to be able to take care of themselves....and if people don't want to be self reliant, real love is to remove ALL supports so that they ultimately want to do something about their circumstances.
What is sad is the fact that you most likely actually believe what you just wrote.

Yep, we should tell seniors that if greedy corporate raiders raided the pension plan that they paid into and were promised in exchange for 40+ years of service with their employer that it's just "tough shit" and they should get used to the taste of Alpo because nobody owes them anything. It doesn't matter that they are 85 yrs old and in poor health.

We should tell families that if their child gets sick and they don't have $100's of thousands to pay for doctors, hospitals and medicines that they should just pray for healing because to help them just makes them reliant on others.

We should tell college students that it doesn't matter that when my generation was in college that a full year's tuition, room and board could be paid by a summer job at minimum wage and that now someone working full time at minimum wage wouldn't earn enough for college tuition even if they saved every penny they earned for a year.

Disabled? Go kill yourself or find a street corner to beg from because you'll become dependent if the govt helps you.

Last edited:
fuzz is feeling dramatic folks, could be a week of hyperbolic rhetoric that DWS would swoon over...and questions, lots 'o questions.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
So if Trump were to win the election, where would most of the political asylum seekers go? And which countries would be willing to accept an influx of hundred's of thousands or even millions of extremely liberal, pro-choice, pro LGT, etc. individuals?

Reactions: drawing_dead
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT