POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He voted against it. The mayor and 3 new city council members were elected in 2013, all ran opposed to the streetcar. 6 out of the 9 city council members were then against it, but Kevin Flynn and PG Sittenfeld both flipped at the last minute which is how we got it.

Ironically Sittenfeld and Smitherman will likely be running against each other for mayor next year.
That’s good
Smitherman would do a good job

Clinton carried KY twice. Obama got more KY votes than Kerry.
Your party is ran out of Manhattan and CA and is way out of step with the country. There is a reason an addled nearly-80yo woman and a NY uber-liberal are your leaders.
Meanwhile, the GOP's last 3 nominees were more centrist than conservative.
Yes, Democrats are carried to the presidency every four years by the states where black people started voting 50 years ago. What is this alternate reality?

A couple of weeks ago the right was celebrating business' right to not serve gay wedding cakes. Now they're attacking businesses for not hosting Alex Jones. Make up your mind!
And your party actually attacks people in restaurants and in the street. So, GFY you hypocritical moron!

Reactions: homeytheclown
I was wondering if some of the leftists on here can help me out?

How are conservatives Nazis while also being bashed for our support of Israel over Palestine?
How are we fascists yet want citizens to be able to defend themselves and people to have the right to freedom of speech?
How can we be xenophobic nationalists while also colluding with Russia and being a puppet to Russian interests?

And this isn't really a serious inquiry but just want to understand the mental gymnastics here.

How is it not racist when a black celebrity/politician attacks a white person but somehow it's racism when that white person defends themselves and throws an insult right back at them?

How is calling someone 'fake news' inciting violence but calling someone a Nazi, telling them to harass people in the streets and defending Antifa not inciting violence?

Is insulting Fox News also an attack on a free press? Didn't Obama do this?

And just for chuckles, were Hillary and Obama homophobes before 2012? And if so, why were they not hounded by the left?

How is Affirmative Action not racial discrimination?

I'm willing to be won over to the left if you can answer these questions. :sunglasses:

Felons vote Dem 4/1 and those failing to complete HS vote Dem 2/1.

Yep. Democrats like to talk about the education of white males but can't seem to mention the education among races in their base. It's super weird how those intellectually superior groups need felons and open borders for votes. Imagine that- needing convicts and uneducated people from the third world to join the welfare state to come skew elections.

They can't win a battle of ideas so it requires constant indoctrination through academia, media and entertainment and catering to felons and the need for importing foreigners for votes.

Last edited:
I was wondering if some of the leftists on here can help me out?

How are conservatives Nazis while also being bashed for our support of Israel over Palestine?
How are we fascists yet want citizens to be able to defend themselves and people to have the right to freedom of speech?
How can we be xenophobic nationalists while also colluding with Russia and being a puppet to Russian interests?

And this isn't really a serious inquiry but just want to understand the mental gymnastics here.

How is it not racist when a black celebrity/politician attacks a white person but somehow it's racism when that white person defends themselves and throws an insult right back at them?

How is calling someone 'fake news' inciting violence but calling someone a Nazi, telling them to harass people in the streets and defending Antifa not inciting violence?

Is insulting Fox News also an attack on a free press? Didn't Obama do this?

And just for chuckles, were Hillary and Obama homophobes before 2012? And if so, why were they not hounded by the left?

How is Affirmative Action not racial discrimination?

I'm willing to be won over to the left if you can answer these questions. :sunglasses:

37574d19619b7169139730c32c0c7d327514097679fa313e59ec574bde1fa8ef.gif

I'd imagine he's beside just as many rapists in Washington DC. It's like 76% Democrat.

Coke heads? Do you even party, bro?

[laughing] Good point.

Like our president, I never dabbled in drugs. But I doubt I would have been fancy enough to be coked up like the Hollywood elites.

This clown, @KingOfBBN , wants a liberal to respond to his question, but he has all of us blocked.

He literally hears and sees nothing besides your guys' right wing insanity.

More angry white men acting out???

Check out @FoxNews’s Tweet:

The idea that a country stays great by bringing in people who made their country pure shit has never made any sense. Taking a savage with backwards views about women, dogs, etc and dropping them off in western civilization and expecting it to go well is pure insanity. No one can articulate how this benefits citizens. So far, the best they have come up with are food trucks.

Apparently food trucks outweigh all of the rape, the entitlement speeding, drug trafficking and gangs.

Who is your all’s favorite media clown to hate.. mine is Brian steltzer

Yep. Brian Stelter would be the top of my list. If I could fight anyone in the world, it would be him. The rest of my list for who I detest from the left.

1. Brian Stelter
2. Joy Reid
3. Jim Acosta
4. Cenk Uygur

Trying to decide a fifth is tough because I don't know who counts, like Trevor Noah? Colbert? Kimmel? Maybe Maddow. But those four are the worst.

If it's just the left in general, David Hogg would be top three.

[laughing] He made him cry and then called him on it...

Another day of taking them to task for trying to besmirch Manafort's character and poison the jury instead of sticking to the evidence...

Last edited:
I just want to live in a world where America's education system and parenting didnt fail us so badly. Trump and his supporters are a reminder that we have such a long way to go.
Most educators are leftist and bad parenting is also much higher with liberals than conservatives.

Most educators are leftist and bad parenting is also much higher with liberals than conservatives.

Yeah, who could guess that Marxists who also are confused about gender and preach to judge and hate people on their race/gender would turn out to be bad parents.

Reactions: warrior-cat
I wish I could live in a world where anything I dont like is dismissed as fake news. Right wing has too many snowflakes who cant deal with reality.
Well this is just inherently stupid. I don't see conservatives out there attacking public speakers and blocking off streets and entry to building because they do not agree with what you guys stand for. Come on snowflake, man up and tell the truth for once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT