POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hindsight 20/20, I bet Obama wishes he bombed Russia. Trump would not be our president right now. Hell, Obama probably could've killed Trump, nuked Russia, and received a Nobel Peace Prize for it.

I remember the day after one of the debates, my coworker said "I just worry he's going to get us all killed" . . . when Hillary's position in the debate was that cyber attacks should be considered an act of war. I can't even imagine what the world would look like right now if things went the other way in 2016.
Iran would have much more money and would be successfully killing more American soldiers and engaging in more terror and genocide across the ME. Ukraine would not be armed, Assad and Russia would be murdering more Syrians.....and there would be less spam shitposting on catpaw.

Well one problem isn’t just that poster, but others here who keep engaging him/her...if you think someone is staggeringly stupid, you would think you would have the sense to quit arguing with them over 12-14 damn pages.
+1

Some folks simply have an agenda, however warped it may be. After a while, enough is enough. Thank heavens for this cute feature integrated into the bulletin board software..

Back in the old days of Usenet newsgroups, circa 20 years ago, we enjoyed a similar option on our newsreaders. The term at the time was "kill file" or KF.

At any rate, enough time spent on distractions. Back to bashing the other side.

Three days of lunatic postings by KS distilled into a single meme. Too bad he got the quote wrong.

images
This dude is still screaming leave Russia alone and calls anyone who calls them out a lunatic. Why do they love Russia so much?

Of course Mueller offers the Dem immunity. What a joke. After this, if I'm trump I pardon manafort for those specific crimes he shared with podesta.

Does two things. First there won't be anything left for podesta to testify about. So immunity should definitely be off the table. Second it is the only way to fix the incredible injustice.

As an attorney who's done high level criminal defense for a long time, I can tell you I've never ever seen actual immunity agreed to. Never. Not once. CI/cw end up with good deal, sometimes great. But never immunity.

Yet look at all these prosecutions and how freely immunity was given. It's mind blowing. Anyone involved with Hillary or the DNC just get immunity handed out like candy at Halloween

Iran would have much more money and would be successfully killing more American soldiers and engaging in more terror and genocide across the ME. Ukraine would not be armed, Assad and Russia would be murdering more Syrians.....and there would be less spam shitposting on catpaw.
ISIS would have expanded their caliphate as well.

Of course Mueller offers the Dem immunity. What a joke. After this, if I'm trump I pardon manafort for those specific crimes he shared with podesta.

Does two things. First there won't be anything left for podesta to testify about. So immunity should definitely be off the table. Second it is the only way to fix the incredible injustice.

As an attorney who's done high level criminal defense for a long time, I can tell you I've never ever seen actual immunity agreed to. Never. Not once. CI/cw end up with good deal, sometimes great. But never immunity.

Yet look at all these prosecutions and how freely immunity was given. It's mind blowing. Anyone involved with Hillary or the DNC just get immunity handed out like candy at Halloween

I'm combining these into one post because it properly shows Democrats as just pathetic beings.

Good point

A Democrat that has never stepped foot in Alaska is running to represent Alaska for congress.

This doofus is still crying. I said Russia violated our sovereignty, calling out Russia is blaming Trump and Republicans? I told a poster it wasn't an accident when the guy in Charlottesville who drove his car in the crowd and killed that girl and that was somehow blaming Trump. Are these guys really that stupid? Why do they insist on taking ownership of Russia and Nazis?

Here Sparky, you wanna go for a ride?

[roll]

Reactions: AustinTXCat

Trump should just go ahead and fire everyone in the DOJ. They are granting immunity to every criminal democrat they can possibly find. The Awan brothers, Podesta, etc. etc.

The DOJ is part of the Executive Branch, led by the POTUS.

Sessions needs to be fired, or Trump needs to railroad his complete corruption and incompetence on Twitter until he resigns. The whole point of recusing oneself is to ensure a fair and honest investigation. As we've seen, Jeff Sessions recusing himself has ensured the opposite. He needs to revoke any and all of these goddam corrupt immunity deals.

So he/she is still posting? Been quite pleasant here with him on ignore.

Tag him.

Say what you want.

Leave him on ignore.

He screams at the wall about Russians and Nazis (strange bedfellows). All the while you don't see it.

If you don't support deep state leftist intelligence officers you are a Russian Nazi Homophobe Racist that should be deported.

Fortunately I don't have to invent a situation that in fact did happen. There's even a video of it.

I don't see the example you seek of defending a foreign enemy while attacking America. Maybe you can pretend you have a transcript of this actually happening under Obama or any president in US history.

Your boy invented fake news and the flock provides example after example of it in the form of conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. When indictments of actual conspiracy are levied, Trump not only goes to the unprecedented length of defending the criminals but also doubling down on more conspiracy theories as he attacks the country he was elected to serve. He thinks the election was about the country serving him.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
So James where does tax money go. What is more important than someone who earned a dollar being able to say where tha dollar goes?

Tag him.

Say what you want.

Leave him on ignore.

He screams at the wall about Russians and Nazis (strange bedfellows). All the while you don't see it.

If you don't support deep state leftist intelligence officers you are a Russian Nazi Homophobe Racist that should be deported.
Dan Coats is a leftist deep state intelligence officer now. This doofus cant stop tripping over himself with nonsense.

I don't have anything to add to the political discussion but I just want to confirm the following:

1) The other guy had his username first (unbeknownst to me at the time I chose mine) and he actually spelled it correctly.

2) I am not the guy who has been on a 12 page rant about Russia without actually formulating a coherent thought about what to reasonably do about what they actually did.

3) Please don't confuse me for him.

4) TIA and carry on

I don't have anything to add to the political discussion but I just want to confirm the following:

1) The other guy had his username first (unbeknownst to me at the time I chose mine) and he actually spelled it correctly.

2) I am not the guy who has been on a 12 page rant about Russia without actually formulating a coherent thought about what to reasonably do about what they actually did.

4) TIA and carry on

37627913_10215688088575817_1840382121852534784_n.jpg

Reactions: Kaizer Sosay

4) TIA and carry on

No one thought it was you...
But then you wrote this message...’thou doth protest too much’

What an incredible cover, using the same screen name only spelled differently.

Nice try Kaizer. I mean Keyser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT