How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sign of an *extremely* healthy society imho

My 4 year old told me she wants to be a daddy when she grows up, just like me so she can tell her kids what to do... so of course I told her we need to rush and start hormone therapy and buy her some stereotypical male toys and that starting tomorrow we’ll be referring to her as a him, if that is okay, and they can pick their new name!

... Could you imagine? I actually just told her she’s a girl and can only be a mommy... but she’s only 4 and to shh about having kids.

My 4 year old told me she wants to be a daddy when she grows up, just like me so she can tell her kids what to do... so of course I told her we need to rush and start hormone therapy and buy her some stereotypical male toys and that starting tomorrow we’ll be referring to her as a him, if that is okay, and they can pick their new name!

... Could you imagine? I actually just told her she’s a girl and can only be a mommy... but she’s only 4 and to shh about having kids.
Hmm. That's weird. My 4 year old said the same thing, but when I gave a similar response xhe demanded that I read Foucault's The History of Sexuality and to check my MF'ing privilege. My 4 year old is extremely woke, though. Only the hippest of parents (like myself) can truly appreciate how smart our children are.

On a completely and totally definitely in no way related note, my wife's boyfriend is taking charge of xher transitioning process.

Last edited:
Your personal conduct is your problem. Stop lying.

36452945_390288921492427_7725471272905211904_n.jpg

Michael Ian Black is one of the stupidest blue check libs on twitter

Michael Ian Black really is a moron. Did you ever see him on Crowder? He’s just a lunatic who gets super emotional.

Listening to celebs talk about politics really shines a light on how dumb and unstable so many of these people are. These people aren’t great thinkers. Most are on drugs, have serious issues and are only wealthy because someone liked the way they looked in their underwear or entertained them with make believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT