POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Steve Bannon was VP of Cambridge Analytica so I find it hard to believe that they didn't use any of their data. And the article states that "Cambridge Analytica data was used for some targeted digital advertising and a large TV buy" so yes, they did use some of their data.
Do you think that was as effective as begging dumbass movie stars/late night hosts/etc to peddle for you to win?

Btw, still yet to see a Democrat openly discuss that the dnc DID collude to take out Sanders. Are democrats still so stupid to realize that many of his voters switched to Trump. Still no comment on the obsession over identity politics...."vote for me or you're a bigot sexist" but I'm female..."Well it's because your sexist husband made you" but I'm single...."well then you're a bigot". Or how about, PA,WI,MI. Not hard to figure out why madam shit pants lost.

God every Republican in Washington can eat a dick.

I think they're trying to remove any doubt that things swing back to blue come November so the game continues into perpetuity.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Before you wake up and get started, you lefties can shove it up your ass. This isn't a surprise. Republicans didn't pull a fast one on us. They have at least cut taxes and don't (edit: some don't) hate America like the invalid you guys tried to stick in office.

29541107_2077340845817153_5391533173211398144_n.jpg

it's touching french and german intellectuals...

the french because they are lovers of opulence and the good life, the german because they are lovers of efficiency and productive work.

the great american experiment works because we are above all else lovers of individual freedom and the uninfringed rights of the individual within a functional society... the moment we start implementing their bad ideas that might work for them but no way no how here is the moment that great experiment fails

To me the important piece of the Cambridge analytica story that noone is really talking about - Trump's campaign had to go through an intermediary to get the same data that was readily available to anyone else.

Had they requested directly it would've surely been denied as Facebook was clearly intent on helping Clinton win.

Ultimately trump got access to the SAME info as anyone else. How they used it was extemextr interesting and cutting edge for politics and was the basis for a few stories right after the election.

The new millionaires have it all. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously, we need to get a handle on this debt.

Why get a handle on the debt when we can just saddle our kids and grandkids with it?

Tax cuts don't increase the deficit. All the crowing about hypocrisy from the left on that point was moronic.

SPENDING causes deficits. A multi trillion dollar spending bill filled with waste and pork is goddam insanity from any rational standpoint. Unless you want the Democrats to continue winning back seats so we can push the Russia and impeachment narratives as long as possible.

I sat out 2016, but Trump won me over post election. Shit like this is going to have me sitting out 2020 again.

I’m starting to think Cardkilla is Obama himself. In every post he mentions something about Obama and how great he was or how tough he was ( :joy: I know, I know). Obama has as big of an ego as Trump does.

It just makes too much sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Why get a handle on the debt when we can just saddle our kids and grandkids with it?

Tax cuts don't increase the deficit. All the crowing about hypocrisy from the left on that point was moronic.

SPENDING causes deficits. A multi trillion dollar spending bill filled with waste and pork is goddam insanity from any rational standpoint. Unless you want the Democrats to continue winning back seats so we can push the Russia and impeachment narratives as long as possible.

I sat out 2016, but Trump won me over post election. Shit like this is going to have me sitting out 2020 again.

This exactly why I’m an independent. 99% of Democrats are corrupt liars who favor anyone over actual American citizens for votes so they can have power. They try to rig the system over and over and silence nearly half of America and give voices to illegal immigrants despite some being rapists and murderers. Now they are advocating for everyone to listen to hand picked kids who have a clear agenda and a clear narrative to folllow. Democrats are the worst.

But a lot of Republicans are corrupt liars as well. You might as well call them democrats. They charade as a conservative, but in reality they only do that to keep their seat. Then others can’t take the heat. Even when they have control they still bend the knee to liberals out of fear of political backlash. I’m honestly surprised Trump has gotten done as much as he has.

Yeah, programmers use data from people who use their apps. Same as what the Obama campaign did. The data used by CA and Trump campaign was not from their apps but some other person who did not have permission to give that data to someone else. That's the BIG difference. It's one of those subtleties in fact that conservatives love to ignore when trying to make their points. They do this on the regular. It's a hallmark of Fox News as well.

If I give Words with Friends permission to use some of my FB data it is assumed that they can't then give my data to the Queer Republicans for Trump group.

Obama did not get illegally obtained data. CA and thus the Trump campaign did. That's the difference in a nutshell.
that last sentence you typed is incorrect.
This exactly why I’m an independent. 99% of Democrats are corrupt liars who favor anyone over actual American citizens for votes so they can have power. They try to rig the system over and over and silence nearly half of America and give voices to illegal immigrants despite some being rapists and murderers. Now they are advocating for everyone to listen to hand picked kids who have a clear agenda and a clear narrative to folllow. Democrats are the worst.

But a lot of Republicans are corrupt liars as well. You might as well call them democrats. They charade as a conservative, but in reality they only do that to keep their seat. Then others can’t take the heat. Even when they have control they still bend the knee to liberals out of fear of political backlash. I’m honestly surprised Trump has gotten done as much as he has.

we need a 3rd party, "trumpism".

Reactions: JStaff2187
Well we don't have a Trump party, or any viable third party. Trump ran R, he was a democrat. That pretty much explains the current state of the democratic party.

I'm old enough now, and wise enough, that I'm voting straight R for the rest of my life...or at least until we roll back decades of leftist BS.

That Paul Ryan budget is total shit but it doesn't sound likely that its gonna pass. Almost the entire freedom caucus is against it and it probably ain't passing if they ain't for it.

Paul Ryan is one useless SOB. Terrible. That sounds more like a Schumer omnibus.

tax cuts don't increase deficit? guess you took that Trump university econ class. Trump did the worst of both deficit busting moves. Huge tax cuts for companies already floating trillions in cash and spending increases across the board to an already bigly bloated budget. So far the tax cuts are bigly under performing to raise tax revenue like projected (like always) and currently going to increase the debt 1.7 trillion instead of the projected 1.5. He is going to blow Obamas debt out of the water without having to spend his way out of a recession or pay for Bushes wars.

Reactions: jameslee32
Trumps lawyer like "We know your guilty but can easily get you off if you shut the **** up" Trump - "hold my diet coke bitches!" Trump lawyers - "we quit"

Dow has now dropped 2000 in 2 months MAGA! Should be back to 21k where it started in 2017 before the summer is over.

Trump has all his people out today trying to push how great this shitty spending bill is because it's now in threat of dying like it should.

But the exemptions mean that the top four steel exporters to the United States, and four of the top seven aluminum exporters, will be left out of the tariffs, according to US government data and Panjiva, a research firm owned by S&P Global.

The steel tariffs literally do nothing now. He gave exemptions to every country but china who we don't import steel from. last year china was .8% of steel imports. I don't think that makes sense even to you koolaid drinkers.

The lawyer that quit is the one that stirred up stuff last week calling for Rosenstein to end the probe, causing all of the "fire Mueller" news...seems like you'd be happy he is gone. Would think all the Trump Russian puppet ppl are liking that he resigned?

Chuck and Nancy like the spending bill - surprised platinum is rooting for that to die...

But the exemptions mean that the top four steel exporters to the United States, and four of the top seven aluminum exporters, will be left out of the tariffs, according to US government data and Panjiva, a research firm owned by S&P Global.

The steel tariffs literally do nothing now. He gave exemptions to every country but china who we don't import steel from. last year china was .8% of steel imports. I don't think that makes sense even to you koolaid drinkers.
So is it a terrible, world ending market tanker...or is it much of nothing? Sending mixed signals platinum.

That Paul Ryan budget is total shit but it doesn't sound likely that its gonna pass. Almost the entire freedom caucus is against it and it probably ain't passing if they ain't for it.

Paul Ryan is one useless SOB. Terrible. That sounds more like a Schumer omnibus.

Looks like it will pass with some dem help. The bill advanced and will be up for a final vote which will likely be about the same as the vote to advance.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/379723-house-votes-to-advance-13t-omnibus

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT