How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those d

Those designers don’t publish price lists for their custom designs. They don’t solicit business.

That is just flat out false. Of course they solicit business. The don't design for the sake of art alone. From Ralph Lauren to Vera Wang, they all want to sell to the general public albeit the higher income end of the public.

Those cakes on the shelf were baked and decorated using his talents.

They weren't personally customized for a specific individual. There's s huge difference. You're just too dense to see it.

Bottom line, you cannot publicly (as in publish a price list) say something is for sale and then discriminate to whom you will sell.
Again, sure you can. You can say bottom line all you want. Doesn't change a thing.

This has already been explained ad nauseum. Dozens of designers, who offer/advertise customized items, have refused their personal talents to Melania. Where's your outrage?

Just like the gays, she's more than welcome to purchase their pre-made dresses, shoes, purses etc... off the rack/out of a magazine. They are not obligated to personally customize an item specifically for her. That's their right, as it should be.

You see how you don't see us hysterical about this, rowdying up the lynch mob, threatening their careers and lives, trying to force them to dress Melania like liberals have done to the baker. That's where the term 'snowflake' comes from. Own it.

Bill, you claim that Obama manipulated the immigration/deportation numbers...how do you know Trump isn't doing the same?

My only issue with the tax cuts is that they will only add to the deficit and debt. If they were tied to any decreases in spending I'd be ok. Decreasing the debt used to be a big conservative talking point...and a point on which I supported them. What happened?
The FBI is just like the IRS which targeted its political enemies. The entire federal government needs to be fired under Trump. It's absolute corruption to the highest extent of every single government agency. Or we could just put a serious limit on the size and scope of the federal government. They have too much power and they use warm fuzzy words like neutrality, equality, fairness to give them sole control as the arbiter.

Last edited:
It appears you've been radicalized by the kooks and are a different human being than 18 months ago. Come back to the middle-right!

Radicalized? So you think I'M the problem after seeing what upper levels of Govt, and the prior admin was willing to do in order to maintain power.

James, You seem like a reasonable dude, we go back and forth, but I generally understand where you're coming from.
The Obama admin was dirty as hell, it created a reason to spy on the rival campaign, and then President elect.
That same reason is why there is a special investigator now.
Think about that, that makes breaking into the Watergate seem like childs play.

Reactions: santamaria78
Radicalized? So you think I'M the problem after seeing what upper levels of Govt, and the prior admin was willing to do in order to maintain power.

James, You seem like a reasonable dude, we go back and forth, but I generally understand where you're coming from.
The Obama admin was dirty as hell, it created a reason to spy on the rival campaign, and then President elect.
That same reason is why there is a special investigator now.
Think about that, that makes breaking into the Watergate seem like childs play.
Crooks will get theirs. One at a time. All should resign at minimum and be locked up to be violated nightly at max. The guiltiest ones are the first to point fingers.

Those d

Those designers don’t publish price lists for their custom designs. They don’t solicit business.

But if the scenario DSmith gave happened, and designers refused to design the clothes, you’d see it all over the news. They’d be called haters, bigots, and people would be urged to no longer hire these people.

That’s the difference. If one business/person happens to be X (Christian baker refusing custom design to gay couple in this case) and do something, it’s wrong and here’s why. But if the business/person happens to be Y (Muslim bakery did the same thing, except denied any service period, and it went without a peep for months) then there’s little to no issue.

And that for most of us is the problem. Either is wrong for everyone or it’s not.

Reactions: Pelosigalore
Bill, you claim that Obama manipulated the immigration/deportation numbers...how do you know Trump isn't doing the same?

My only issue with the tax cuts is that they will only add to the deficit and debt. If they were tied to any decreases in spending I'd be ok. Decreasing the debt used to be a big conservative talking point...and a point on which I supported them. What happened?

Obama admin changed what is considered deported. Being turned around at the border wasn't considered deported prior, Obama changed that. It made his numbers look good, when in reality less people were actually being removed from the country. It was a brilliant play on numbers by the Obama admin.

I'm sure the same formula is in play still, which is why I think Trumps actual deportations are down. The catch is that less people are trying to enter the country, and more actual deportations of people in the country are up.

If $2 trillion in tax cuts is unaffordable, then what about the $5 trillion in new deficit legislation signed by President Obama? Where are the liberal deficit concerns over Bernie Sanders' $30 trillion single-payer health plan, only half of which is paid for?

And when Republicans proposed addressing the staggering $82 trillion deficit projected for Social Security and Medicare over the next 30 years, where was the liberal proposal to bring these programs into solvency? There wasn't any. Only fear mongering and scummy adds of Paul Ryan pushing an old in a wheelchair off a cliff.

Critics who are unwilling to confront these mammoth spending deficits proposed, and held up, by Democrats are in no position to lecture anyone on the deficit implications of a, comparatively modest, $2 trillion tax cut.

Crooks will get theirs. One at a time. All should resign at minimum and be locked up to be violated nightly at max. The guiltiest ones are the first to point fingers.

There is absolutely no reason for a special investigator, the whole furor over Russia created entirely by the Dems lead us here, and that was to weaken Trump. The Dossier was created at worst, and at best used as a tool to get a FISA warrant on Trump and his campaign. When he wrote that Obama wiretapped him, he was absolutely right. The media, instead of actually investigating it criticized him, and yet a few months later we find that it was true.
I may be wrong, but I don't recall Obama ever denying it, or being asked if it was true, I read denials by aides, but not him. Maybe he did.

There is absolutely no reason for a special investigator, the whole furor over Russia created entirely by the Dems lead us here, and that was to weaken Trump. The Dossier was created at worst, and at best used as a tool to get a FISA warrant on Trump and his campaign. When he wrote that Obama wiretapped him, he was absolutely right. The media, instead of actually investigating it criticized him, and yet a few months later we find that it was true.
I may be wrong, but I don't recall Obama ever denying it, or being asked if it was true, I read denials by aides, but not him. Maybe he did.

Wasting your breath. Jameslee doesn't give a shit if democrats commit treason.

That's good, dude. I see far more vitriol from conservatives on here than from liberals. Not judging you. Do your thing. You seem angry, though.
I wonder if that is because the dems were so bad under Obama and no liberal here thinks they should be held accountable.

25289618_2020207801530458_4956024308438613399_n.jpg

If you advertise doing custom cakes then you can’t pick and choose who you serve.
Given that we are a free county, can you explain why a person should not have the right to refuse to do work that they do not want to do? Isn't forcing someone to do labor they do not wish to do akin to slavery? No one has the right to another person's labor. If you think otherwise, I'd love to hear your explanation as to how that makes sense.

This has already been explained ad nauseum. Dozens of designers, who offer/advertise customized items, have refused their personal talents to Melania. Where's your outrage?
Designers design for celebrities as a form of advertisement, they want the celebrity to be seen wearing their design.
I would also almost 100% guarantee you that any personal, custom designs being done by the designers you reference aren't being done or put on the books through the same business entities as would their clothing lines that are available to the public. A list celebs don't pay for the designs they wear on the red carpet. Their payment is that they wear it and when they are asked, "Who are you wearing?" they name the designer. Add that many of those designers are located in France, Italy and other foreign countries where the laws may be different.

When Disney completes the purchase of the majority of Murdock's 21st Century Fox, conservative media or even a more balanced reporting will be all gone from mainstream corporate news. All of it.

The social media giants are doing everything to eliminate conservative voices as well. Leftists want to talk about fascism and a threat? Um, your end has been all about this. You'll have almost total control over the media industry, our education system, entertainment industry, etc.
No, they will pay through the nose for it and then, whoever gets the money starts a new once for about half the price and it rises one again back to the top where they belong and start the process all over again draining those rich liberals of their money. They will continue to spout the same fake news they always do. It is a win-win.

Last edited:
The FBI is just like the IRS which targeted its political enemies. The entire federal government needs to be fired under Trump. It's absolute corruption to the highest extent of every single government agency. Or we could just put a serious limit on the size and scope of the federal government. They have too much power and they use warm fuzzy words like neutrality, equality, fairness to give them sole control as the arbiter.
I guess you're under some delusion that Trump is any less corrupt. Think so? Ask a lot of the people that have done business with him in the past.

LMAO at Pajama Day at school.

This is a product of 300lb 20-something cat-lady teachers not wanting to exert the effort to get properly dressed once a month. My MIL is a retired teacher and her recoil at how teachers dress and act these days is telling.

No more standards. We're eroding due to sloth.

Is this a serious question?

Were you not aware that several mainstream Christian denominations like the Methodist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Assembly of God, Unitarian and United Church of Christ are pro-choice?
That some ordain clergy of all sexual identities?

Hostile towards Christians? In what alternative world do you live?
How about simply being respectful of people of all beliefs?
That means that you are free to worship in whatever way you wish but you cannot cram your beliefs down others throats.
Then they are fake Christians. Sorry to bust your bubble.

The overwhelming right-wing slant and mob mentality of this board is sickening. Your imperial leader and imperialist regime will fall. Trump is a narcissistic degenerate. Some blindly follow him, some look past his daily tripe and misinformation. Alas, we are doomed. I feel sorry for you all. I pity you. You are sowing the seeds of the destruction of our country as we know it. We're not all bleeding heart liberals. Some of us are just regular people like you, but with different ideologies. Question everything. Reevaluate. We need to keep an open dialogue and become united. The vitriol, disdain, and hate needs a rest.
tl;dr

So, there were actually multiple posts on Reddit calling for AA's from Tenn, Miss and GA to come to Bama and vote illegally on the 12th.

I didn't believe this rigged election thing at first, but I'd be damned if I'd concede right now with dust still in the air. That Reddit shit alone is grounds for an investigation.

The absurd number of absentee ballots and black votes should set off alarm bells.

Given that we are a free county, can you explain why a person should not have the right to refuse to do work that they do not want to do? Isn't forcing someone to do labor they do not wish to do akin to slavery? No one has the right to another person's labor. If you think otherwise, I'd love to hear your explanation as to how that makes sense.
So you have a problem with the anti-descrimination laws in this country.
Tell me where you draw the line? Should I be able to refuse to sell a house to someone? Refuse to serve them in my restaurant? All because I have some prejudice against some group.

I think it is an issue that takes care of itself. I don’t want to give my money to someone who doesn’t want it and I think most people feel the same way. There may be rare occasions where there is only a single source for a product. In those cases it’s up to that business to suck it up and do the work.

Designers design for celebrities as a form of advertisement, they want the celebrity to be seen wearing their design.
I would also almost 100% guarantee you that any personal, custom designs being done by the designers you reference aren't being done or put on the books through the same business entities as would their clothing lines that are available to the public. A list celebs don't pay for the designs they wear on the red carpet. Their payment is that they wear it and when they are asked, "Who are you wearing?" they name the designer. Add that many of those designers are located in France, Italy and other foreign countries where the laws may be different.
rambling rathole non-answer

Judging from the tone of your post, you only give two shits about big, bad Trump "falling" and couldn't care less about the rest of it. Accusing of us sowing the seeds of destruction when it's troglodytes like you who turn a blind eye to all that went on, and is still going on, because Trump is a non politicallly correct, brash loudmouth who hurts people's feelings.

Far from angry. What did you expect anyways? You come in here -- without knowing or having ever conversed with any of us -- and proceed to lecture us like you know better than we, accuse us of some of the lamest nonsense, judge us because of who we did or didn't vote for, then offer your sorrow and pity like we actually give a f***.

[laughing] "Oh, we're so doomed." "You guys are sowing the seeds to destruction."
Lol. :100points:.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT