POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great day to be an American with that POS Roy Moore losing. About damn time voters starting putting country/state before party.
That happened during the presidential election with Trump. What you morons just did is prove you did not learn a thing from it.

Last edited:
Bozo calling someone a clown....that's rich.
Clinton was in office. His enabler ran from President just over a year ago. Regarding Clinton's alleged misdeeds, crickets...until now, when there is no disadvantage, and every political advantage, to throwing him under the bus.
This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These freaking morons never hold their own responsible until after it can't hurt them and then it is just lip service.

First off, next time you want to pick a messenger, don't pick the guy who misrepresented on numerous occasions his academic credentials.

The idea you think the media perpetuates fear based rhetoric against Muslims is literally one of the top ten most staggeringly stupid things ever uttered here. The mainstream media here and in Europe bend over backwards to try be sympathetic to Muslims, despite the mountain of evidence that their treatment of women and non Muslims make their ideology incompatible with the Western World.

And it's not just Iraq and Pakistan. It's Afghanistan, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Libya...Egypt is seen as moderate and read about the persecution of Coptic Christians there and the list goes on.

Indonesia?

Here is the MSN article (you might actually read that) about it and the treatmeant of gays.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/othe...-she-was-not-married-to/ar-AArPDch?li=BBr8Mk9

Turkey...

LOL, BigBlueSean doesn't know any muslims. He knows a few American born guys with muslim families. That's it.

Reactions: santamaria78

I hope that's not true.

But if it is....every single left leaning reporter who clicked their heels with glee over the intentionally over the top negative treatment of this story.

Obviously the guy was less than ideal as a candidate and elected official. But no need for the glee they took in destroying him.

Also, I'll be patiently waiting on the takedown of democrat politicians. Because I GUARANTEE there's plenty of dirt out there on them too.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
I hope that's not true.

But if it is....every single left leaning reporter who clicked their heels with glee over the intentionally over the top negative treatment of this story.

Obviously the guy was less than ideal as a candidate and elected official. But no need for the glee they took in destroying him.

Also, I'll be patiently waiting on the takedown of democrat politicians. Because I GUARANTEE there's plenty of dirt out there on them too.
I hope he didn't kill himself. If he did my condolences to his friends and family.

If there was ever a group who deserved to be purged from this country, it's the DNC media. Just the most wretched souls imaginable who target others but then play victim if you try to give it back to them. Not a more disgusting group than them. A den of liars and vile people.

If there were any justice in the world, they'd get their comeuppance for manufacturing bogus stories and trying to ruin people.

Last edited:
Reactions: santamaria78
If there was ever a group who deserved to be purged from this country, it's the DNC media. Just the most wretched souls imaginable who target others but then play victim if you try to give it back to them. Not a more disgusting group than them. A den of liars and vile people.

If there were any justice in the world, they'd get theit comeuppance for manufacturing bogus stories and trying to ruin people.
without the media there is no control over the information people get. I don't watch or listen to any media. THey are disgusting soul less people. I hope they burn in hell. It's obvious politics is a cut throat business. The less power these sick people have the better. That's all it is about.

Last edited:
Reactions: drawing_dead
If he is/was guilty, shame on him. If he wasn’t, shame on you left wing dimwits and media. You killed another guy. Congrats

I noticed Jones quickly deleted the tweet from a few days ago calling him a perv.

Maybe he was scum. Maybe not. It wasn't the story I think that's shameful. It was the joy they had in the takedown.

The bias is absurd

I noticed Jones quickly deleted the tweet from a few days ago calling him a perv.

Maybe he was scum. Maybe not. It wasn't the story I think that's shameful. It was the joy they had in the takedown.

The bias is absurd
it's not even a bias. It's total war. That's the mindset these scum media have. They are at war with this country and are tearing it down. They dress everything up as some virtuous act, then they LITERALLY do EVERYTHING they accuse their opponents of doing. Rape, murder, racism, sexism, bullying you name it. And there is proof of all these things. Then the media ignores it.

Oh yes. Now we should feel so sorry for the lefty media. My god the pain theeeeeeey must feel.

The last few days they've all been guffawing and clicking their heels in joy over the takedown of Moore and Johnson.

Reactions: Willy4UK
Bozo calling someone a clown....that's rich.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

These freaking morons never hold their own responsible until after it can't hurt them and then it is just lip service.

Probably was Clinton's idea to go forward with this decade's late accountability doctrine. Makes perfect sense. He has nothing to lose. If anything, he'll gain the image of someone who has been scrutinized yet never brought to account - so many groovy talking points (verbal gym time) to crop out of that plot. He learned a new trick from his old lady's time as SOS, classified doc scrutiny et al. What a great Grinchy trick, just in time for Christmas. It's not like they're gonna take away his Presidential Library like . . . ever. He might even volunteer for a public golden shower.

Last edited:
So much bravery to pretend to care now after making jokes of it in Hollywood and ignoring these open secrets and doing nothing while these people had power.

The left can be as debaucherous as possible non-stop. Have an anything goes mentality. Be all about subjecting kids to trannies and homosexuality, be all about vulgarity in mainstream, have piss Christ and period blood exhibits by their nut job feminists, have slut walks, organize makeout sessions in Chick-Fil-A parking lot to protest their owner, applaud Roman Polanski, try to put the Clintons in office, import a real rape culture from the third world, be about murdering a baby at nine months, NINE MONTHS and then...

Poof! Claim you have some morality while you trot out bogus accusers 40 years later with zero proof? I have no doubts the Moore stuff is a lie. They tried the same stuff with Trump and it didn't work so they upped it to call him a "molester."

The left is pure evil. Just the epitome of evil. These people use absentee ballots, voter fraud, felons, illegals and fake accusations to win. A huge portion of the GOP have not figured this out yet. We are in an absolute war for this country and its soul.

Last edited:
Dan Johnson ran a bar out of a church to bypass liquor laws. He's best known for racist Facebook photos. It's embarrassing this guy was even elected to a public office. And now people are supposed to feel guilt because of circumstances he created. Innocent people don't kill themselves because of allegations...

Dan Johnson ran a bar out of a church to bypass liquor laws. He's best known for racist Facebook photos. It's embarrassing this guy was even elected to a public office. And now people are supposed to feel guilt because of circumstances he created. Innocent people don't kill themselves because of allegations...

You're a racist

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
racist facebook posts smh. yeah that really qualifies as something to take a life. You would probably think it was terrible that Freddie grey a heroin dealer died and it was an injustice.

Imo it'd be okay to celebrate the death of someone who facilitates harm or death to someone. like a child molester (kevin spacey) or a rapist (Harvey Weinstein, bill Clinton).

Allegations were there well before this story. So if it was allegations alone, he'd done this before now.

He almost surely sucks. That's not even the issue. The issue is the glee and joy in the takedown. And the fact noone ever looks for anything from any Dem politician.

racist facebook posts smh. yeah that really qualifies as something to take a life. You would probably think it was terrible that Freddie grey a heroin dealer died and it was an injustice.

Yeah the guy was probably guilty and has the credibility of Bill Cosby. Sadder than the fact he died is that you're defending pedophelia because the pedophiles are Republicans. Yeah, there are Democrat pedophiles too.

Allegations were there well before this story. So if it was allegations alone, he'd done this before now.

He almost surely sucks. That's not even the issue. The issue is the glee and joy in the takedown. And the fact noone ever looks for anything from any Dem politician.

I don't think anyone is having glee and joy the guy offed himself, but he's not going to get a whole lot of sympathy based on his track record.

Defending that is weird.

Yeah the guy was probably guilty and has the credibility of Bill Cosby. Sadder than the fact he died is that you're defending pedophelia because the pedophiles are Republicans. Yeah, there are Democrat pedophiles too.
whoa buddy rant all you want but when I know facts I like to report them so you can make more accurate decisions and comments. The sexual molestors, child rapists are predominately democrat. And that isn't even considering the muslims.

whoa buddy rant all you want but when I know facts I like to report them so you can make more accurate decisions and comments. The sexual molestors, child rapists are predominately like (90%) democrat.

untitled_51.png

Yep. Like 2-1 odds. When I hear pedophilia the first thought is liberals.

Funny how liberals are trying to change the game after Hilary and #PizzaGate molested so many kids. But keep trying....

If this is your attempt at trolling it's not good. Work on your form.

Trump showed a lack of judgment by even associating himself with Moore, especially given his own troubles in the area of sexual harassment.
What it did was allow Democrats to associate Trump with people like Moore and the batshit crazy ideas that Moore espoused for the elections to come.

What it also did was allowed minorities the southern states to realize they have political power. That if they organize and get out and vote they can change the direction of voting in old Dixie. Alabama has the smallest % of blacks in that SC, GA, AL, MS and LA belt of states. If they can affect the vote in Alabama, the can affect it in other states. In the past blacks have pretty well stayed home in those states because they didn't think their votes mattered.

I actually agree with this. It was borderline insane to endorse that idiot Moore.

Yes blacks have voting power when organized, but once again why would they want to be against Trump right now considering as a people they honestly may have benefitted the most so far!

I don't think anyone is having glee and joy the guy offed himself, but he's not going to get a whole lot of sympathy based on his track record.

Defending that is weird.

No it has nothing to do with their actions after his death. No, NOW they're labeling it a tragedy and deleting their harshest tweets about him.

It's about their treatment before this. They were busy patting themselves on the back with both hands at the fact they took him down.

Any chance that story gets written if he was a lib? Zero. And that's the real problem here.

No it has nothing to do with their actions after his death. No, NOW they're labeling it a tragedy and deleting their harshest tweets about him.

It's about their treatment before this. They were busy patting themselves on the back with both hands at the fact they took him down.

Any chance that story gets written if he was a lib? Zero. And that's the real problem here.

So what's really going on is that Dan Johnson is batshit crazy and the Republican strategy is to paint the guy as a victim of media bullying. Ignoring the fact that he was likely guilty and probably hiding god knows what.

I think what these people don't realize is that no one cares about their bullshit but them.

Truth be told Dan Johnson knew what he was guilty of and even if the story right now was false the digging into him had just begun and he wasn't going to subject his family and friends through the public ridicule.

There was most likely more to come.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT