POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y'all are fine with unqualified and uneducated teachers though.
Justine Damond (RIP), who was MURDERED by a Somali Minneapolis police officer.

No riots. Repeat. No GD riots, but rather a GD miscarriage of justice.

Trump recently offered his oil support in exchange for 1 billion from big oil.

Trumps will do anything for money. He’s selling trump Bibles, 100,000 dollar trump watches.
Can you link for me where Trump offered his oil support for $ 1 billion from big oil?

Shouldn’t be hard for you to do.

I’ll hang up and listen.

Seems like a lawsuit waiting to happen. I’d sue for sure if she arrested me. Or even gave me a ticket.
I just realized the Justine Diamond shooting was in Minnesota. The Somalian cop who reached over the passenger seat and killed a woman after she had been the one to call 9-1-1 cause of an assault on a woman. This was weeks after the Philando Castille thing. Had their body cams turned off.

from wiki
In April 2019, Noor was tried before a jury on charges of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter. Noor claimed self defense. The jury convicted Noor of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter, but he was acquitted on the charge of intentional second degree murder.[6] In June 2019, Noor was sentenced to 12.5 years in prison.[7] Noor's conviction on third-degree murder was overturned by the Minnesota Supreme Court on September 15, 2021.[8] In October 2021, his sentence was revised to 4.75 years in prison, with credit for time served.[2] Noor was released from custody on June 27, 2022, and was ordered to remain on supervised release until January 24, 2024.[9]

Damond's family brought a civil lawsuit against the City of Minneapolis alleging violation of Damond's civil rights, which the city settled for US$20 million in 2019

So Minnesota's justice system overturns a conviction, reduces a murder to less than five years but then when the cops with George Floyd come up, they get the book thrown at them. Hmm

Odd how many high profile cop shootings occur in Minnesota.

The cult lies. The cult controls what you see and hear.
Might wanna listen to the official Medical Examiner instead of Facebook or the Cult Post and Times. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You think tampon Tim might have had some influence there?

Reactions: Girthang and blubo
I just realized the Justine Diamond shooting was in Minnesota. The Somalian cop who reached over the passenger seat and killed a woman after she had been the one to call 9-1-1 cause of an assault on a woman. This was weeks after the Philando Castille thing. Had their body cams turned off.

from wiki
In April 2019, Noor was tried before a jury on charges of second-degree murder, third-degree murder, and second-degree manslaughter. Noor claimed self defense. The jury convicted Noor of third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter, but he was acquitted on the charge of intentional second degree murder.[6] In June 2019, Noor was sentenced to 12.5 years in prison.[7] Noor's conviction on third-degree murder was overturned by the Minnesota Supreme Court on September 15, 2021.[8] In October 2021, his sentence was revised to 4.75 years in prison, with credit for time served.[2] Noor was released from custody on June 27, 2022, and was ordered to remain on supervised release until January 24, 2024.[9]

Damond's family brought a civil lawsuit against the City of Minneapolis alleging violation of Damond's civil rights, which the city settled for US$20 million in 2019

So Minnesota's justice system overturns a conviction, reduces a murder to less than five years but then when the cops with George Floyd come up, they get the book thrown at them. Hmm

Odd how many high profile cop shootings occur in Minnesota.
It’s odd what’s happened to Minnesota politically in general.

I'm pretty sure how the conservatives on this board feels so I'll ask the more liberal posters on here.

I'm sure the question has been asked but I'm not searching for it...so, Libs, are you OK with criminals from all over the world just walking across the US borders and moving wherever they want in the US?

Again, I know we have been hammering this topic since Joe became POTUS but where do you really stand on this issue now?
Borders are just lines on paper according to at least one of our Resident Libs, But whities are evil colonizers.

Yawn…… source is from a hardcore leftist website. Excerpt from their “About Us” link:
Our Organization and Mission

Truthout is a nonprofit news organization dedicated to providing independent reporting and commentary on a diverse range of social justice issues. Since our founding in 2001, we have anchored our work in principles of accuracy, transparency, and independence from the influence of corporate and political forces.

Truthout works to spark action by revealing systemic social, racial, economic and environmental injustice and providing a platform for progressive and transformative ideas, through in-depth investigative reporting and critical analysis. With a powerful, independent voice, we spur transformations in consciousness and inspire both policy change and direct action.

I’ll take energy independence courtesy of American oil & gas over energy slavery to Chinese wind and solar technology any day, to say nothing that American greenhouse gas emissions have been declining for years, while China’s GHG emissions continue their steady growth.

Your embarrassing lack of critical thinking skills is duly noted.

GYgKTOyasAA-H5c

Not sure if your cult showed you this or not.
In October 2021, his sentence was revised to 4.75 years in prison, with credit for time served.[2] Noor was released from custody on June 27, 2022, and was ordered to remain on supervised release until January 24, 2024.

Democrats and these GD murderers.

Yawn…… source is from a hardcore leftist website. Excerpt from their “About Us” link:
Our Organization and Mission

Truthout is a nonprofit news organization dedicated to providing independent reporting and commentary on a diverse range of social justice issues. Since our founding in 2001, we have anchored our work in principles of accuracy, transparency, and independence from the influence of corporate and political forces.

Truthout works to spark action by revealing systemic social, racial, economic and environmental injustice and providing a platform for progressive and transformative ideas, through in-depth investigative reporting and critical analysis. With a powerful, independent voice, we spur transformations in consciousness and inspire both policy change and direct action.

I’ll take energy independence courtesy of American oil & gas over energy slavery to Chinese wind and solar technology any day, to say nothing that American greenhouse gas emissions have been declining for years, while China’s GHG emissions continue their steady growth.

Your embarrassing lack of critical thinking skills is duly noted.
Man....look up the people that run that. What a bunch of weirdo/libs.

Reactions: blubo
Not sure if your cult showed you this or not.
Hey scum bag, that completely innocent woman was murdered on July 5, 2017. They arrested the officer who killed her in cold blood on March 20, 2018.

In the Floyd death, the officer who was trying to restrain Floyd when he died was arrested 3 days after Floyd fortunately took his trip to Hell.

This is not close to the same.

I'm pretty sure how the conservatives on this board feels so I'll ask the more liberal posters on here.

I'm sure the question has been asked but I'm not searching for it...so, Libs, are you OK with criminals from all over the world just walking across the US borders and moving wherever they want in the US?

Again, I know we have been hammering this topic since Joe became POTUS but where do you really stand on this issue now?
They will just claim Trump killed a border bill everyone wanted that would have stopped all illegal immigration. Trump bad. Harris good.

Man. Kenny was great. Left wingers here could use his help. 😆
Yeah, I miss Kenny quite a bit. Good people. If you remember, we rarely insulted individual posters back then, but rather their ideas and Democrats/Republicans on each respective side. Had a freaking blast. Miss those old days.

The old Political Forum helped maintain my sanity while over in Iraq. Usually logged on 2x daily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT