How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
94ipgc.jpg

You mean brought awareness to the illegal immigrant crisis?
Awareness is fine. Proposing solutions is fine.
Lies and getting angry MAGA crowds to chant "Send them back!" when the immigrants are LEGAL and contributing members of the Springfield community is total racist horseshit.

It's borderline terrorist with the bomb threats and deportation scares for legal immigrants.
MAGA is anti American and sucks.

Funny... Don't remember Hillary calling for a rally at the Capitol two months after losing. But I do remember this...
Trump's a fascist clown.

Instead she tried making backroom deals to get ec voters to give her the election despite the result. States had to pass laws stopping this because she actually got some of them to vote for her.

So instead of a rally, she tried actual insurrection and treason and almost pulled it off.

Instead she tried making backroom deals to get ec voters to give her the election despite the result. States had to pass laws stopping this because she actually got some of them to vote for her.

So instead of a rally, she tried actual insurrection and treason and almost pulled it off.
Welp, you've done it now. You've essentially lit the sky up with the "Dion beacon" He should be here any minute.

I honestly wish all these federal divisions would just come out and say they are doing everything they can to get Harris elected. Stop acting like the Fed or the FCC or any of these other groups are unbiased actors.
Nah, have to keep the facade going so those who pretend it’s not happening can keep on pretending as long as their candidate wins.

Awareness is fine. Proposing solutions is fine.
Lies and getting angry MAGA crowds to chant "Send them back!" when the immigrants are LEGAL and contributing members of the Springfield community is total racist horseshit.

It's borderline terrorist with the bomb threats and deportation scares for legal immigrants.
MAGA is anti American and sucks.
You know, Sam, I'm all-in on how The Donald raises awareness about certain critical issues vital to national security. He literally trolls the shit outta you Dems.

We've witnessed such rhetoric not too long ago.

"Hit back hard"

You and your freaky little friends created this monster. Not The Donald. Not evil Republicans.

Rex Chapman's twitter feed is enough to make you go full bore nuke. Throw in the dolts that he re-tweets, and you have a full understanding of the left's bizarre mentality in one nice compiled forum. It is truly amazing how people can have such a lack of common sense. I understand differing viewpoints on policy, but the TDS from these folks is mach 10.
Rex is up there with Olbermann and Meathead Reiner.

Guess you think Civil Rights and Jim Crow laws should have been left to the states too DA.
Women's healthcare is a civil right too. 🤡
Does calling murdering a defenseless child “women’s healthcare” make you sleep better at night? Your parroting of liberal talking points only proves my “poster child for brainwashed liberal idiots” post earlier as valid.

Nothing to see here folks. nothing at all. The media isn't bought and paid for Propaganda mouthpieces at all.

Resident Libs. Now that you see this, will you trust those media outlets to be presenting fair and balanced and honest news reporting? do you think Soros is buying the second largest conglomeration of media outlet in the country to ensure Americans get the truth? DO you all think SOros is a great humanitarian who wants the best for us all?

Have hated Springsteen since college and having to listen to 10 hours straight of nothing but him on the way to Buffalo New York and again all the way home when going up there for a student convention. My classmates roommate lived up there and drove us. It was 100% Bruce all the way there and all the way back. Haven't been able to stand him since. Claims to be a blue-blooded American but apparantly doesn't know there's no such pitch as a "Speed Ball" in baseball.

Republicans outlawed abortion and stripped women across America of their healthcare rights.

Abortions are higher now than before RvW was VOTED against. Republicans didn't vote....SCOTUS judges did. It is now in the hands of the states where it belongs, and again, there are more abortions than before.

My wife (who is a female) has excellent healthcare except for the rate hikes thanks to the policies from the current administration.

Do you get tired of the view? What view, you ask? ....the view from having your head up your ass 24/7.

Abortions are higher now than before RvW was VOTED against. Republicans didn't vote....SCOTUS judges did. It is now in the hands of the states where it belongs, and again, there are more abortions than before.

My wife (who is a female) has excellent healthcare except for the rate hikes thanks to the policies from the current administration.

Do you get tired of the view? What view, you ask? ....the view from having your head up your ass 24/7.
Sam’s head up his ass is his safe space.

what the **** are you even talking about? EA is a publisher, they heavily regulate speech within their brands. Disney is a publisher and heavily censors speech across its brands. School newspapers have tons of censorship rules. Anything that is not considered a public forum or a state actor can be censored. Milo Yiannopoulos' publisher canceled his book deal because they didn't like his youtube videos. Trump tried to censor Macmillian when they published Fire & Fury but they told him to **** off as is their right. Publishers cannot be censored by the goverment (they can if the feds declare it against national security) but can most definitely censor anything they publish. The market is free to censor its goods and also free to lose lots of money if they take it beyond what the public is willing to accept. You do know we still ban books in the US?
Some dipshit got this "publisher" word stuck in your head even though it means jack shit.

In Hazelwood School District v. Kuhlmeier, the high court ruled that school officials can censor school-sponsored publications if their decision is “reasonably related to a legitimate pedagogical purpose.” This means school officials must show that they have a reasonable educational reason for censoring the material.
** Newsflash from the 'Get Woke, Go Broke' Department **

This is the guy leftists acts like is a fake boogeyman all while most have no f'n clue of who he is and what he has done. I can't tell you how many Democrats I know especially women who have no idea who this is but I'm sure they have heard 'Project 25.'

This country deserves to fall considering how stupid most of the public is.

Lee Harvey Oswald, Ronald Gene Barbour, Francisco Martin Duran, Raymond Lee Harvey,
Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez,
Mitchell Kusick, Larry Mitchell Hopkins all say "HOLA.... I'm a crazy ass Republican that wants to kill Democrat Presidents". 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Oswald was a commie. You are in need of reading.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT