POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nothing to see here folks. nothing at all. The media isn't bought and paid for Propaganda mouthpieces at all.

Resident Libs. Now that you see this, will you trust those media outlets to be presenting fair and balanced and honest news reporting? do you think Soros is buying the second largest conglomeration of media outlet in the country to ensure Americans get the truth? DO you all think SOros is a great humanitarian who wants the best for us all?
Just like Musk is.

The President doesn't "appoint" judges, the Senate does. So, no it doesn't. And it's not like SCOTUS takes their marching orders from POTUS.
The president chooses the people for the job, nominates them. The Senate just confirms them. Lisa Murkowski didn't pick Amy Coney Barrett. And yes of course they mostly do what the person who appointed them wants.

This is three yesterday that just one account could find...we need some group (the government won't do it) to compile the numbers of all the murders, accidents, rapes, assaults that illegals are inflicting on the country each year. Is there anybody trying now to get an accurate idea of just how much crime and deaths they are causing?

Their name?

Good to know that hers is higher than yours.
You're a pompous idiot.
Both "their name" and "their names" can be correct, depending on the context:

"Their name" is used when referring to a single person or entity, implying that they have one name.
"Their names" is used when referring to multiple people or entities, indicating that each has their own name.

Reactions: Dionysus444
You're a pompous idiot.
Both "their name" and "their names" can be correct, depending on the context:

"Their name" is used when referring to a single person or entity, implying that they have one name.
"Their names" is used when referring to multiple people or entities, indicating that each has their own name.

Prepare for the Apocalypse; sam actually got something correct. Better say your prayers boys and girls.

Lee Harvey Oswald, Ronald Gene Barbour, Francisco Martin Duran, Raymond Lee Harvey,
Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez,
Mitchell Kusick, Larry Mitchell Hopkins all say "HOLA.... I'm a crazy ass Republican that wants to kill Democrat Presidents". 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Ah, yes, Oswald, the former USSR resident. You sure pick some GD winners, Sam.

No love for John Wilkes Booth? Oh, that's right. He killed a Republican.

Greetings from John Hinkley Jr.
Add: US President James A. Garfield (R). Assassinated by Charles Julius Guiteau, former Democrat.

Add: US President William McKinley (R). Assassinated by Leon F. Czolgosz, Anarchist. Heavily influenced by the Free Society.

WTF is up with your party, Sam? If Dems can't have their way, they either murder, attempt murder or burn the GD nation down.

Love Bo Burnham. Spot on. I don't understand why you'd link criticism of yourself though? You think all of that is rubbish, not the uncomfortable truth it is and was portrayed as.

Well, first and foremost, it's funny as hell, and socko's diatribe, while funny and misguided could have literally been taken from this board.

And two, in spite of your odd and stubborn tendencies, I kind of like you, and I thought you'd get a kick out of it.

If Congress is preparing a mass casualty event, let's hope it only involves Congress and not the people. They've done enough to set us back nearly a century already

Add: US President James A. Garfield (R). Assassinated by Charles Julius Guiteau, former Democrat.

Add: US President William McKinley (R). Assassinated by Leon F. Czolgosz, Anarchist. Heavily influenced by the Free Society.

WTF is up with your party, Sam? If Dems can't have their way, they either murder, attempt murder or burn the GD nation down.

Indeed. This has been covered umpteen times on here. When it comes to irrational and violent behavior, the Democrats have practically cornered the market during the brief history of the United States. It's incontrovertible fact.

You just ignored all the right wing nuts that took shots and/or plotted to kill Democrats.
Get someone to read the names to you if you are unable to do it yourself.

Well, first and foremost, it's funny as hell, and socko's diatribe, while funny and misguided could have literally been taken from this board.

And two, in spite of your odd and stubborn tendencies, I kind of like you, and I thought you'd get a kick out of it.
Genuine thanks, loved it. Will keep in the back pocket for when someone needs a quick and dirty "education".

Prepare for the Apocalypse; sam actually got something correct. Better say your prayers boys and girls.

There is no difference. You're lost if you believe the propaganda that there is.
One is buying the second largest conglomeration of media outlets in order to directly control that propaganda. One bought a singular social media outlet to prevent free speech from being censored. One is an avenue for the peoples voices to be heard. The other is a massive effort to control precisely what people here with no ability to counteract it. But I wouldn't expect you to understand that since you've pretty much bought all the propaganda pushed down your throat.

Tell me what propaganda I am believing.
Tell me what Elon Musk is censoring?
Tell me why you are in favor of censoring Americans voices?
Tell me why you think any one entity should be the arbiter of what's true?

94jvwa.jpg

Contrasted with....

Man on fibs and SS radar with felony conviction who threatened former President in book, online, and through trying to hire hitmen was allowed to travel to Florida, with guns, camp out for 12 hours outside his property, and point a loaded gun at the ex-president while he played golf with SS protection. Then not too long after that the agencies "investigating" posted a bounty letter from the Democrat threat where he speaks of an offer of $150k if someone took out his target.

He pulled it from google w/ a slight change in wording. You can retract your accolades.
If by slight change you mean "copy/paste".... Then you are correct.
But so am I.
I am officially King of the Angry Old Farts With High Blood Pressure Club for a day.
You can pay me in Bud Lights and carbon credits.

Reactions: Dionysus444

Contrasted with....

Man on fibs and SS radar with felony conviction who threatened former President in book, online, and through trying to hire hitmen was allowed to travel to Florida, with guns, camp out for 12 hours outside his property, and point a loaded gun at the ex-president while he played golf with SS protection. Then not too long after that the agencies "investigating" posted a bounty letter from the Democrat threat where he speaks of an offer of $150k if someone took out his target.
President gets security priorities over any ex President. Not surprising at all.

Reactions: UK-BILL
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT