POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't recall any Dem President being there in front of a mob and inciting a riot.....at the Capitol or any American city. None.
The shooter acted on their own. That has zero to do with the Dem party.
The violent BLM riots were wrong and based on the BS belief that cops are always killing black people.
I oppose the violent BLM riots.
The violent J6 riot was wrong and based on the BS belief the election was stolen from them.
Why do you condone violent riots committed by Republicans but condemn violent riots committed by Democrats??
It's 100 percent hypocrisy.
Dem politicians have pushed violence for decades. Go look up what crazy Maxine Waters said about what to do when you see someone from that cabinet. She was MUCH more direct than Trump was. Booker told his crowd to get in peoples face and cause problems. The national media is so biased that they only report Repub aggressive words but Dems are 99% of the provokers.

The Jan 6 thing was nothing in comparison to all the riots and Dems that pushed for fights. I dont condone Jan 6, but to make this big of a deal about it is like OJ Simpson complaining about his ex-wife slapping him.

If any Repub was caught saying what Maxine Waters said, people would riot again and they'd burn his/her house down.

So Musk is going to fund his Twitter purchase with money from the Saudi prince, the Qatar fund, and the chinese. WINNING for free speech! Man MAGA morons are funny. I hope he does buy it just so it can finally die off. only the worst dipshits use and care about twitter
GU8tZVjWcAAC1it

Where have you been? Hilary is the OG at claiming foul. She was the first one in my life that called the election a fraud, that Trump cheated, and used Russia to seal the election. Just because she called him that night doesn't give her a free pass for being the first cry baby saying he cheated. That stupid Stacey Abrams in Atlanta did the same thing when she lost, she claimed she was cheated and it wasn't fair.

And why is the capitol riot always brought up?? I dont recall any Repubs SHOOTING Obama or Biden. I dont recall months of Repubs looting, burning, and destroying dozens of cities for months. Months. Could you imagine the media frenzy if the republicans did what the dems did to all those cities? But hey, some rednecks storming the capital for a few hours without even setting fire was despicable, huh?
Don't participate in their dishonest takes. They burned, looted, and murdered in honor of George Floyd and got those cops sent to prison. Meanwhile, an unarmed Ashli Babbitt was shot in the face and killed by a cop who never faced any punishment and got a televised intervierw about how he was really the victim and then we got gaslit for three years about "the protest was worse than 9/11." Get out of here with that stuff.

Also the left

1983 Senate Bombing by left wing Armed Resistance Unit
1954 Capitol Shooting by left wing Puerto Rican nationalists
1969 Yippies attempting to take over the Capitol in protest of Vietnam War
1971 Weather Underground planting a bomb
2017 Congressional Baseball Game shooting
Kavanaugh protesters taking over the SCOTUS building
BLM riots
Attempt to kill Trump

Do not listen to any leftist with their dishonest takes. Do not forget the guy involved in the bombings by Weather Underground, Bill Ayers, threw a fundraiser for Obama. Think of that for a second in regards to what the left freaks out about in regards to Trump's "associations."

If true, well the country had a good run.

1 month ago Donald Trump was shot in the head
3 weeks ago Joe Biden dropped out of the race and democrat elite decided Kamala was who democrats were allowed to vote for
1 week ago Kamala picked stolen valor walz
Last week the stock market was about to crash like it was the Great Depression then it wasn’t

There’s 11-12 weeks left until the election.

All polling at this point (other than those used by campaigns for internal strategic purposes) are meant to tell you what to think, not tell you what others think.

There’s a lifetime left until the election. Counting electoral votes or looking at polls to gauge public opinion is a complete waste of time.

People that get their interpretation of the Constitution from Twitter and Tik Tok are idiots. Please consult a lawyer before just believing what some random person online describes to you as the law.
** KA -- BOOM **

(The Center Square) – Texas has won another lawsuit against the Biden administration, this time one that requires it to finish building the border wall.

The ruling was issued May 29, with a 60-day window for appeal. Because the Biden administration didn’t appeal by July 29, the court’s order remains in full effect.

The ruling covers two consolidated lawsuits, one filed by the Texas General Land Office under its former commissioner, George P. Bush, and the state of Texas; the other was filed by Missouri and Texas. Both were filed in the U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas McAllen Division. The first names the president, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and DHS as defendants. The second names them and U.S. Customs and Border Protection and its director as defendants

Well, Señor, you've been once again handed your ass.

giphy.webp

1983 Senate Bombing by left wing Armed Resistance Unit
1954 Capitol Shooting by left wing Puerto Rican nationalists
1969 Yippies attempting to take over the Capitol in protest of Vietnam War
1971 Weather Underground planting a bomb
2017 Congressional Baseball Game shooting
Kavanaugh protesters taking over the SCOTUS building
BLM riots
Attempt to kill Trump

Do not listen to any leftist with their dishonest takes. Do not forget the guy involved in the bombings by Weather Underground, Bill Ayers, threw a fundraiser for Obama. Think of that for a second in regards to what the left freaks out about in regards to Trump's "associations."

Nice list....Bill Ayers was a villain, and got away with murder (literally) and was viewed by many on the left as a hero.

Last edited:
2 years ago it was all over the Liberal media "we need to get her off the ticket and replace her".

Now she's a shatterer, the best thing the party ever produced.

LOL at Liberals. You do know that sane people see how sick you are, correct?
I don't think they do. Hell, look at the leftist loon's on this message board. And some of them are supposed to be "Educators of Young People". Let that sink in...

Reactions: SDC888 and blubo
** KA -- BOOM **

(The Center Square) – Texas has won another lawsuit against the Biden administration, this time one that requires it to finish building the border wall.

The ruling was issued May 29, with a 60-day window for appeal. Because the Biden administration didn’t appeal by July 29, the court’s order remains in full effect.

The ruling covers two consolidated lawsuits, one filed by the Texas General Land Office under its former commissioner, George P. Bush, and the state of Texas; the other was filed by Missouri and Texas. Both were filed in the U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas McAllen Division. The first names the president, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and DHS as defendants. The second names them and U.S. Customs and Border Protection and its director as defendants

Well, Señor, you've been once again handed your ass.

giphy.webp

Austin, keep kicking that smug, pompous, ignorant, ass. 👍

Plenty more just like him or worse.

What a sorry POS. Jason Crow D (CO) says every single bit of the inflation is Trump's fault for mismanaging Covid.

Shannon Breem said wait a minute, he handed him 1.4% inflation and then it went over 9%. If Trump mismanaged the economy, then what do you call 9% inflation under Biden/Harris??........he went on a tangent with lies and talking points, LMAO.

These people are disgusting scum and Colorado has gone straight to the waste bin over the last decade.

What's he gonna say? He's usually a pretty gracious host.
I think most Americans operate under the assumption that every media outlet is biased. Some more than others.... And some maintain the lie until it costs them money I. E. Fox and it's Dominion lawsuit.
CNN has to shed its liars at times too.
Doesn't matter what he said. In his lib bubble, he didn't realize it.

That exchange cracks me up because i cant tell if lemon is stupid or just an agent of the left. Not in favor of censorship just "moderation" which is the exact same thing.

Ill never understand why any voting machine should be hooked up to the Internet. It makes zero sense and adds vulnerability with while providing zero benefit.
The benefit is cheating. I've never seen any data on it, but I'd bet Lib voting areas are more likely to be hooked up than any other areas.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
What a sorry POS. Jason Crow D (CO) says every single bit of the inflation is Trump's fault for mismanaging Covid.

Shannon Breem said wait a minute, he handed him 1.4% inflation and then it went over 9%. If Trump mismanaged the economy, then what do you call 9% inflation under Biden/Harris??........he went on a tangent with lies and talking points, LMAO.

These people are disgusting scum and Colorado has gone straight to the waste bin over the last decade.
Unfortunately they are a terminal cancer that can't be removed. You would have to destroy the country to get rid of them.

Unfortunately they are a terminal cancer that can't be removed. You would have to destroy the country to get rid of them.
I thought about that this morning. At what point are Liberals declared a threat to Democracy ? We know that will never happen of course, but half of us already have classified them as that in our minds.

Last edited:
Let's watch these deadbeats scamble and stop the machines when he's way up at 10PM instead of 12AM this time. I don't see how they'll get away with it this time without some crazy stuff happening.

They will cheat every way they can. And not gaf if it is obvious. There's NOTHING these shitbags won't do to prevent Trump from winning.

Dem politicians have pushed violence for decades. Go look up what crazy Maxine Waters said about what to do when you see someone from that cabinet. She was MUCH more direct than Trump was. Booker told his crowd to get in peoples face and cause problems. The national media is so biased that they only report Repub aggressive words but Dems are 99% of the provokers.

The Jan 6 thing was nothing in comparison to all the riots and Dems that pushed for fights. I dont condone Jan 6, but to make this big of a deal about it is like OJ Simpson complaining about his ex-wife slapping him.

If any Repub was caught saying what Maxine Waters said, people would riot again and they'd burn his/her house down.
Maxine Waters is not the POTUS. Big difference.

Where have you been? Hilary is the OG at claiming foul. She was the first one in my life that called the election a fraud, that Trump cheated, and used Russia to seal the election. Just because she called him that night doesn't give her a free pass for being the first cry baby saying he cheated. That stupid Stacey Abrams in Atlanta did the same thing when she lost, she claimed she was cheated and it wasn't fair.

And why is the capitol riot always brought up?? I dont recall any Repubs SHOOTING Obama or Biden. I dont recall months of Repubs looting, burning, and destroying dozens of cities for months. Months. Could you imagine the media frenzy if the republicans did what the dems did to all those cities? But hey, some rednecks storming the capital for a few hours without even setting fire was despicable, huh?
Creating fake Electoral College electors to get your VP to unilaterally acknowledge them, gaveling you reelected when you weren’t, is definitely “despicable” yes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT