POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, i think he will resign by next weekend. Only depends on HOW much of a narcissist he is.

John King just admitted biden lost the debate. (But trump didnt win.) And saying wait for the battleground polls next week before ditching the old f***er.
I doubt Biden resigns. He’ll finish his term. But I won’t be surprised if they pressure him in to announcing he will not seek reelection.

I thought Trump did a great job keeping his cool. Never rattled. Pretty much ignored the moderators and just countered Biden when we wanted.

I also think Trump did some of his best work on the abortion issue. He didn't pigeon hole himself into a stance. Made his point about its in the hands of the states and the ppl. Good work not taking a hard stance one way or the other. The most emotional issue on the ballot and in the one demographic he struggles with, young and middle aged single women. He didn't give the abortion community any fuel.

I hope it's Vivek (and Vivek is who he has been saying he is the last year) because it's going to take more than 4 years to fix this mess. Trump will have a shit show the first 2 years because a recession is coming.
I am with you on Vivek. I think he would be a superb pick for VP. I think he could help Trump get some younger voters too.

I like Trump. His supporters are moslty idiots though.
@cat_chaser Trump makes SJWs heads explode. So I like him. It's funny seeing them say if he gets re-elected he's gonna impose death camps, for trans and gay people.

I agree with some of his policies too. But most of his supporters (like most politicans) are total idiots. And not because they support Trump.

Burgrum was there. Pretty sure that’s his guy.
Yeah I was thinking that's who was standing by that picture or painting but wasn't 100% sure. So it's looks like by that picture it's Gaetz Vivek or Burgum.

The good news is it doesn't appear that Tim Scott was there. Trump/Vivek Trump/Gaetz (the most unlikely one IMO) or Trump/Burgum is the 24 ticket.

Was Vance there?

They did. Still pointedly worded questions at Trump. Never asked about Biden's lies. But it was handled evenly.
Agree. Questioning was generally reasonable, and they did not insert themselves in to the debate. I like the format of muted microphones, and no audience. But I’ll say, despite them doing a fair job tonight, I’d still advocate for removing the moderators altogether.

Reactions: Lost In FL
The funniest part of this to me is that people are acting like Biden being a hot demented mess is some new revelation we’ve all just discovered tonight. This has been HIM, Dems just can’t keep the Weekend at Bernie’s routine up anymore.
It's one night. Not being up for it every single day is one thing, but anybody should be able to do one freaking couple hour stretch.

Reactions: ukalum1988
And now you hate him and his supporters because of his Ukraine stance. It’s fine. You’re allowed to change your mind. Just don’t lump him in with Biden’s mental capacity (which I’ll take at your word that you didn’t, although it definitely appeared that way).
I don't hate Trump, what lol? Trump just said today, that Putin's demands are unacceptable. Not sure about that one. His supporters are targeted by the Russian FSB. So you can give em a pass, I guess. Just like Iran and China got college students to hunger strike, for terrorists. Russia can get 60 year old men to make excuses for Russian imperalism.

So it took Joe Biden going on a two hour debate for some to realize what a train wreck he is and maybe that train wreck is not good for their lives? Everyone understand now why they try to keep Joe hidden as much as possible and won’t let him talk to people?
This is what bothers me. This is the same man as 4 years ago.

It’s unfathomable that half this country is so damn stupid that they didn’t know this 4 years ago.

It’s why I cannot imagine the country lasting. You cannot have half the people being this damn stupid.

So funny Dems have an entire primary process then the second it dawns on them that the dude is a bum they want to throw him off and re-rig their own election process. Beyond hilarious.
You nailed it. Because the "sacred institutions of the united states" means NOTHING to them. It is a throwaway to them, just like when dion tries to quote Christ against us.

This is what bothers me. This is the same man as 4 years ago.

It’s unfathomable that half this country is so damn stupid that they didn’t know this 4 years ago.

It’s why I cannot imagine the country lasting. You cannot have half the people being this damn stupid.
Like most things with the neo-marxists. Common sense is not one of their idealogical pillars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT