POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So your biggest concern right now is male immigrants getting sex change surgery? Ok hoss. Whatever keeps ya up at night.
I used to be scared of imaginary things as a kid too. A nightlight and a blankie helps.
You dummy...youre the one that keeps saying we need immigrants, although no ome said we didn't. He was pointing out to, you know, populate the place you need females and 90% of the ppl coming over are male.

But since you think men can get pregnant you probably don't see the issue here

I really dont see how anybody can defend Calipari at this point. Baffles me almost as much as someone defending Biden.

3 straight home losses for the first time in UK history.
It's all been downhill since Robic left.

What hurts the most is this team is so damn likeable. Most years ppl complain we need shooters- now we have the best 3 point shooting % team and highest scoring...yet we can't gaurd a fence post.

I've never seen defense, lack of rebounding, losing out on 50/50 balls this bad in my life...what the hell does he do with them in practice

Their schedule doesn't look any easier...of they don't make the tournament, it will be the worst coaching job in history

He should've left after year 10 and saved his legacy

It's all been downhill since Robic left.

What hurts the most is this team is so damn likeable. Most years ppl complain we need shooters- now we have the best 3 point shooting % team and highest scoring...yet we can't gaurd a fence post.

I've never seen defense, lack of rebounding, losing out on 50/50 balls this bad in my life...what the hell does he do with them in practice

Their schedule doesn't look any easier...of they don't make the tournament, it will be the worst coaching job in history

He should've left after year 10 and saved his legacy
I haven't really followed our bbal team in years. I finally started to like this team and watch every game like old times. Then we got Big Z back and I was in that we could be a final 4 team and this was going to be a fun team. LOL. We looked like crap 3 out the next 4 games and I'm out again.

Reactions: blubo
This is what happens when medical schools indoctrinate their students with pRoGrEsSiVe woke ideology. Most doctors are now apparently leftist lunatics.

So don't be surprised when you take your kid in for an ear ache and they want to cut off his d!ck.

Remember in 2020 you had to be isolated and wear a mask, unless you were going to a blm rally, bc they said the virus cared about social activism

The portion about the relevant conduct is essentially the same in both bills yes. As it is in the Constitution itself. Or neither would be constitutional. The VP's role as President of the Senate has always been the same, ceremonial, since the writing of the Constitution itself, no matter what exact wording you use to describe it. Be that in 1789, 1887, or 2022.

You joke but that's exactly what they did. Both in 1887 and 2022.

You said it was the same. Now you say it’s “essentially the same”. Why are you backtracking?

You dummy...youre the one that keeps saying we need immigrants, although no ome said we didn't. He was pointing out to, you know, populate the place you need females and 90% of the ppl coming over are male.

But since you think men can get pregnant you probably don't see the issue here
Fine. Then pass a border law that restricts male to female ratio at 50/50.
That's fine by me.
Contact your Republican Rep. They are the ones wanting open borders right now and refusing to pass any border legislation.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
That's fine by me.
Contact your Republican Rep. They are the ones wanting open borders right now and refusing to pass any border legislation.
Still riding the same lie for a week. What a shame.

Back in reality, Biden can close the border right now. How many times are you going to tell the same lie?

Still riding the same lie for a week. What a shame.

Back in reality, Biden can close the border right now. How many times are you going to tell the same lie?
How many times do I need to explain to you that Biden can't stop immigrants from claiming ASYLUM until Republicans change the ASYLUM border laws?
Democrats tried but Republicans want open borders for political reasons.
Contact your Republican Rep if you don't like it. Good luck with that.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
You said it was the same. Now you say it’s “essentially the same”. Why are you backtracking?
I'm not backtracking they're the same. Essentially, functionally, however you want to say it. I even linked the exact wordings of all three in their original so everyone could see that for themselves with their own eyes, not spin.

Reactions: sambowieshin
How many times do I need to explain to you that Biden can't stop immigrants from claiming ASYLUM until Republicans change the ASYLUM border laws?
Trump used EO to force the Remain in Mexico policy. Biden can too. Whether that is against the law or not is a matter for the courts.

What is certain is that Biden can use the same power that Trump did (obviously) without any new laws. But he refuses. Why?

Because the people in charge of him hate you and you are too obtuse to grasp why.

Democrats tried but Republicans want open borders for political reasons.
Contact your Republican Rep if you don't like it. Good luck with that.

Remain in Mexico policy for precisely that, Village Idiot.

Trump used EO to force the Remain in Mexico policy. Biden can too. Whether that is against the law or not is a matter for the courts.

What is certain is that Biden can use the same power that Trump did (obviously) without any new laws. But he refuses. Why?

Because the people in charge of him hate you and you are too obtuse to grasp why.
Biden doesn’t care about a solution, he only cares about blaming Republicans for his mess.

Biden has never been in charge. Everything that has happened under this administration is being done behind the scenes by foreign actors and traitorous Washington elites. He is the puppet being propped up just long enough for the media to take him off the screen and start explaining to the audience what they want/need us to believe so they can profit off our wealth. Once we are drained their NWO will be complete

GGAwK4BXQAAO6pC

That's fine by me.
So if you have a massive water leak in your basement you need to cut the water off until you can do the repair. But you don’t have the proper tools so you’re just going to let it gush until you get the right tool? Even though the water shutoff valve is available? Smh

Though obviously I didn't have the things Biden has, I had a top secret clearance at one time many years ago. I'd still be in the pen if I had been as loose as he was with it.
I was in the same boat. Had top secret clearance to work on the planes I was assigned to. Definitely would have been in deep sh*t if I took the wrong thing home and it was found years later.

Yea they conveniently waited till the day after grape picking season ended to fire them, LMAO. and they had worked there for 10+ years. same story at every single TRump property. Always the story with the GoP, they scream bloody murder about some stupid travesty as they commit it quietly in the background. Trump has never given a shit about illegals and still doesn't. Just has to feed the hate of his redneck base.
GGBBpCnXMAAaeVc

He is 3rd now, right? If POTUS steps down, promoting the Vice and if they appoint a new vice, then he would be back to 3rd, right?
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought once the VP moved up to President, the Speaker automatically went to VP. If they could pick anyone it sure wouldn't make sense with the people voting for who holds all those positions normally. You'd instead have an unelected person in a position of power. It would be awkward though having a Democrat and Republican in the White House together.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought once the VP moved up to President, the Speaker automatically went to VP. If they could pick anyone it sure wouldn't make sense with the people voting for who holds all those positions normally. You'd instead have an unelected person in a position of power. It would be awkward though having a Democrat and Republican in the White House together.

You are probably right. Thankfully our POTUS doesn't die in office very often. What did LBJ do after the CIA eliminated JFK? Did he appoint a Vice or wait until the next election cycle? (Quick duckduckgo search leads me to believe the vice was not appointed until the 1964 election.

IDK if the Speaker moves anywhere or not. I've never looked into it. In this situation, Johnson would be 2nd behind Kackling Kamala, but IDK if he keeps his speakership and there simply is no Vice until January.

Reactions: KyCatFan
So if you have a massive water leak in your basement you need to cut the water off until you can do the repair. But you don’t have the proper tools so you’re just going to let it gush until you get the right tool? Even though the water shutoff valve is available? Smh
Yeah....kinda like how the Republicans trashed the border bill that would have greatly slowed down the massive leak but chose to listen to the orange idiot and play political games....just like he did with Covid.
Biden can't slow down the Asylum seekers without breaking existing law or scaring immigrants into not coming by taking their babies and putting kids in cages. That was Trump's great Asylum slow down.
How bout pass a damn law and take it out of the President's hands period.
Contact your Republican Rep if you want border law. Dems already tried to pass one. Republicans are the ones who are allowing open borders by refusing to pass laws against it.

He refuses because it is against the law to turn back an immigrant claiming asylum.
If you want to change ASYLUM law then contact your Republican Rep in Congress to pass ASYLUM border law.
The Dems tried but Republicans blocked it. EOs are temporary bandaids. We need permanent ASYLUM laws in place.
Republicans are the open borders party now.....refusing to pass laws stopping it.
They would rather the border stay open so they can complain about it while doing absolutely NOTHING about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT