• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FdRjCHJWQAMBJMl
Two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeSantis is killing it. I was already proud of Republican governors for sending illegal immigrants to liberal cities, but that Martha's Vineyard move was a stroke of genius. The libs have been all over the place trying to respond to that...they know it exposes them as frauds.

But look at the other stuff DeSantis is saying and doing:

science says their are many genders because it is a social label. You are confusing sex and gender. and sex is also not binary because you can be intersex with allows for basically an infinite number of variations. sex is bimodal and always has been and you are probably to stupid to even understand what that means.
Well, whadaya know. Vols are good for something.

Dismissed.

My brother was telling about a TV station reporting on a crime. They said that the criminal was approximately 6'0" tall was wearing grey sweatpants & a navy blue hoody. They just so happened to forget to say that the perpetrator was black. Just another example of why peoples opinion of the media is in the gutter.
When I lived in Atlanta, the Atlanta Journal Constitution proudly had an editorial stating that they would no longer print the race of a suspect....and that was in the 80s.

Crooks like Beto and Abrams are and were never going to win anything. But their friends and themselves are getting filthy rich off of running for something every 4 years. The amount of dark money flowing into their campaigns and hiring all their buddies to run for some office is making them a lot of money.

Exactly the same for Booker here in Kentucky. I figure he has at least one more big money run in him after he loses this one.

If you had any sense sambowie, you'd see that all Dions' leftist lunatic arguments are just as dumb as "sports gender desegregation" (lol)

the same ignorance and arrogance is at the root of all your stupid leftist ideals
Ideological stupidity can be found on both sides of the political aisle....look no further than DJT.

Reactions: Dionysus444
What is obvious is anytime the liberals attack a certain ill, it will grow exponentially.

The great society cure for poverty should be considered the greatest failure ever.
Might wanna check your facts before making goofy assertions.....
The population in poverty was approximately 45% in 1870, it declined to around 30% by 1910, only to reach about 45% again in the mid 1930's and decline again to near the 30% mark by the early 1950's (Ornati 1955; Hurst 2004).
The official poverty rate in 2021 was 11.6%, with 37.9 million people in poverty. Neither the rate nor the number in poverty was significantly different from 2020. The SPM rate in 2021 was 7.8%, a decrease of 1.4 percentage points from 2020.

Anyone watching Gutfeld? Missed his segment on Ring Doorbell being under fire.. and I can only imagine. Home surveillance has been a huge criminal deterrent, and is likely increasing the number of 911 calls and arrests.. so naturally, it's deemed racist or some thing.

It's ironic to see this.. because I mentioned in a thread last month that Rings Neighbohood feature was a game changer, which let's everyone around you share crime in real time (along with emergencies).. and I thought "man, this thing is really nice to help protect my family and my property".
Not sure about his segment but ring has been sharing video with law enforcement without even obtaining a warrant. So if you are suspected of a crime, ring will show the police when you leave and arrive home without even having to go to court.

Last edited:
I am right there with you. I deleted Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and outside of being to brag when my kids accomplish something I haven't missed it at all. To be honest my life seems to be filled with less angst and hate. The only form of "social media" that I have is this place and there are time I question why I even come here. 🤷‍♂️🤣

Instagram just shows me reals of people cooking steaks and BBQing.
Facebook is pretty controllable in terms of blocking weirdos who get political
Twitter is the downfall of our country

Honestly you don’t know who has donated what. You only know trump allegedly did this because he told you so.
Why is it so hard for you to admit that he donated every bit of his presidential salary to charity? He showed the checks. You can still hate him and admit the dude gave that money to charity. Shirley you aren't that partisan that you would ignore reality?

Not sure about his segment but ring has been sharing video with law enforcement without even obtaining a warrant. So if you are suspected of a crime, ring will show the police when you leave and arrive home without even having to go to court.

Sounds like great news to me. I would have absolutely no problems sharing my entire Ring system with the local police, even if it just helps apprehend one scumbag.. **** it, I'll live stream it to them. They can watch me walk the dog, carry in groceries, and commit the horrendous crime of sneaking an extra bottle of bourbon into my house without the wife knowing.

I suspect this Ring/home surveillance stuff is going to turn into a big deal. There is going to be some big case, some sort of alleged "hate crime", and Ring footage is gonna prove someone is innocent or guilty, driving the left into a frenzy. Libs are going to be BIG mad that whites/repubs/christians now have a technological ability to stiff-arm the shit out of inner cities trying to move in and destroy the place.

I really can't emphasize just how HUGE this technology is. If anyone here doesn't have one of these systems, go get one. Tomorrow.

Sounds like great news to me. I would have absolutely no problems sharing my entire Ring system with the local police, even if it just helps apprehend one scumbag.. **** it, I'll live stream it to them. They can watch me walk the dog, carry in groceries, and commit the horrendous crime of sneaking an extra bottle of bourbon into my house without the wife knowing.

I suspect this Ring/home surveillance stuff is going to turn into a big deal. There is going to be some big case, some sort of alleged "hate crime", and Ring footage is gonna prove someone is innocent or guilty, driving the left into a frenzy.

I really can't emphasize just how HUGE this technology is. If anyone here doesn't have one of these systems, go get one. Tomorrow.
No thx. They need probable cause.

No thx. They need probable cause.

Sure, I get that. To each their own. I've always been fine with giving the cops everything they need and with a genuine smile. When I do break the law, I don't fight back, I basically say "Yep, you got me, sorry officer", and what a surprise, I don't get my ass dragged out of the car.

When I start growing pot, maybe I'll change my tune.

And one paid the price with his life, as he should have. While the other walks free on bail. I hope the dudes under some sort of home incarceration and not able to roam freely. He admitted his guilt. He should spend the rest of his life in prison or in the very least be a very old man wen he gets out.
He will. They won’t let him walk like the Rittenhouse case @Marleydogg was comparing it to.

Sure, I get that. To each their own. I've always been fine with giving the cops everything they need and with a genuine smile. When I do break the law, I don't fight back, I basically say "Yep, you got me, sorry officer", and what a surprise, I don't get my ass dragged out of the car.

When I start growing pot, maybe I'll change my tune.
Am with you on dealing w cops directly. They have a gun and could be having a bad day. I try to make that personal encounter as pleasant as possible.

First it was The Atlantic and The NY Times...now the USA Today wants you to know:

Beware of the Memes

FdJGR7UXoAcD0xR
This stuff always amuses me and shows the huge disconnect with the lefties in media.

The left has a mere monopoly on all media, all entertainment, all of tech, all of academia, and can spread absolute falsehoods all day long with no acknowledgment of the lies or anything that hurts their narrative yet that's not an issue but a meme is? Yeah, okay.

I have never met a Democrat voter that wasn't a low info voter. They're absolutely effing oblivious to anything that DNC TV doesn't tell them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT