POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like Bidens MAGA policies are popular.
6hj1ugpbg3s81.png

I kind of feel like Hunter's laptop. Quiet, not seen, etc.

RR is like the msm, Twitter, FB, et al. Posted on a thread there this morning of an actual (factual) occurrence by a particular coach (cough, cough) and a particular team before a particular game.
Post is gone and I'm blocked from replying, etc to that thread.

Thanks Dims for limiting fossil fuel supplies:

"-Exxon Mobil Corp on Monday said its first-quarter results could top a seven-year quarterly record, with operating profits from pumping oil and gas alone of up to $9.3 billion."
Record profits but gas prices are Biden’s fault. People are so stupid it’s depressing.

Hilarious and I understand she kissed Obama and Biden the other day. Does it get any better than this vaxxers

These things come in little waves. was it Adam Schitt a few days ago? Has she made her obligatory "thanks to the vaccine" twitter post yet?

You were a lot nicer than I was. That piece of trash is the worst. Thousands upon thousands dead in brutal, horrible ways and he’s spreading Putin’s bullshit like butter on bread. Deserves a Ukrainian fired NLAW up his ass.
Then why are still here, posting like a true keyboard warrior?

Or sit here and virtue signal all day, every day in the comfort of your home.

Then why are still here, posting like a true keyboard warrior?

Or sit here and virtue signal all day, every day in the comfort of your home.
“Virtue signaling” is a hell of a lot better than not caring, or, in most of this thread’s case, actively spreading Putin’s bullshit. Warfare in the 21st century is just as information based as it is tanks, planes, and infantry. That battle’s being waged online every second, even in this thread. If people took the @bigblueinsanity position of denial Ukraine would be screwed and Putin would be running roughshod over Europe and central Asia. “Virtue signaling” results in weapons and support on the ground in Ukraine. Public opinion matters in democracies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
TRumpsters turned the joke into a dumpster fire. Sounds like a lady was killed in the capitol building as they tried to break into the main room. Drag trumps ass out of the WH now. Pence can finish out the last 2 weeks. It's done. From what i've heard on different news channels congress will reconvene at some point tonight and skip over the objections because of this mess. Dipshit rednecks are easily duped by conmen like trump.
* KA - BOOM *

MjK-4Q.gif

“Virtue signaling” results in weapons and support on the ground in Ukraine. Public opinion matters in democracies.
This is breath taking. We don’t have one news agency that hasn’t been complicit in spreading lies in the last 5 years. Lies that have almost all been proven to be lies. HUGE lies. These lies are what shape opinion. And YOU think public opinion is what should determine military action?

This is breath taking. We don’t have one news agency that hasn’t been complicit in spreading lies in the last 5 years. Lies that have almost all been proven to be lies. HUGE lies. These lies are what shape opinion. And YOU think public opinion is what should determine military action?
Not strategy minutia obviously but broadly yes, of course public opinion determines military action. Public opinion determines all action in a democracy. Which I agree is one of the biggest reasons for an independent, responsible press not beholden to profit.

“Virtue signaling” is a hell of a lot better than not caring, or, in most of this thread’s case, actively spreading Putin’s bullshit. Warfare in the 21st century is just as information based as it is tanks, planes, and infantry. That battle’s being waged online every second, even in this thread. If people took the @bigblueinsanity position of denial Ukraine would be screwed and Putin would be running roughshod over Europe and central Asia. “Virtue signaling” results in weapons and support on the ground in Ukraine. Public opinion matters in democracies.

I care. I just don't let the msm tell me who I should care about or when I should care about them.

There are thousands of people around the world murdered and oppressed. Noone can even say the phrase radical islam even though they treat women as literal property, kill gays, and subjugate/kill anyone that disagrees. Noone will dare even whisper about the CCP atrocities or the slaves they have pumping out USA killing cheap ass products.

Yet msm and libs only care about the corrupt country that just so happened to give tens of millions to the Biden crime family and who knows how many more to other libs. The very same one that we know is also guilty of many atrocities on their own. The same one who's president gets more air time than Michael Jordan while they are supposedly under siege.

What a mighty strange coincidence.

I have no idea what's going on over there and neither does anyone else that relies on msm or social media for news. The only difference is some of us are waiting to form an opinion. I might never have enough firm information to form an opinion. What I do absolutely know is everytime all the usual suspects line up immediately pushing everyone to think the same way - something is definitely not as it seems

Record profits but gas prices are Biden’s fault. People are so stupid it’s depressing.
So stupid not understanding that constraining supply causes as much production as is left to be pumped - more barrels = more profit - and raised demand causes prices to rise. Yes, people are so stupid - which is why they're depressed.

Don't think I've ever mentioned this...if so, sorry for the regurgitation.

Have a friend who owns a building repair type business. He's done quite a lot of work over the years on our home and our rental properties. Super nice guy who has a successful business and works hard. He was in D.C. on the 6th. Went up with another couple. He went into the Capitol...didn't storm it...was invited in by the Capitol Police. Said he was in there for about 10 minutes. Enough to just look around and take a few selfies. Said it was like a walk around an amusement park...everybody have a good time...respectful...a group of nuns kneeling and praying in one area.....no yelling, screaming, tearing up things, etc. Said the police were very friendly.
So he posted a selfie or two on his FB page and a few months later got a call from the FBI. He thinks a liberal member of his family reported him. Anyway, the FBI took his phone and I don't think he ever got it back. Had some type of trial/hearing last year....about June or July I think. Think is was remote...zoom type of thing. Had to pay a fine (don't remember how much) and is not allowed to go back to D.C. (don't know if there was/is a time frame or just never supposed to be in the city)

Correct. How many lies must I hear before I call someone a liar and start casting doubt on what they say?

Predictably mitt helped the libs out an outright activist and legit legal moron on the bench for decades to come.

Unbelievable. They all laughed and tried to ruin him only to now have him vote their way when they need it. Is he the biggest cuck in history? I think so
Yes he is. The biggest fool in the GOP.

Not strategy minutia obviously but broadly yes, of course public opinion determines military action. Public opinion determines all action in a democracy. Which I agree is one of the biggest reasons for an independent, responsible press not beholden to profit.
Rich politicians bang the war drums, rich media mouthpieces admire and help them beat the drums.

Middle/poor class kids will go and die for that drum beat.
Yea, not so sure most of the general public should listen to those drums.

I care. I just don't let the msm tell me who I should care about or when I should care about them.

There are thousands of people around the world murdered and oppressed. Noone can even say the phrase radical islam even though they treat women as literal property, kill gays, and subjugate/kill anyone that disagrees. Noone will dare even whisper about the CCP atrocities or the slaves they have pumping out USA killing cheap ass products.

Yet msm and libs only care about the corrupt country that just so happened to give tens of millions to the Biden crime family and who knows how many more to other libs. The very same one that we know is also guilty of many atrocities on their own. The same one who's president gets more air time than Michael Jordan while they are supposedly under siege.

What a mighty strange coincidence.

I have no idea what's going on over there and neither does anyone else that relies on msm or social media for news. The only difference is some of us are waiting to form an opinion. I might never have enough firm information to form an opinion. What I do absolutely know is everytime all the usual suspects line up immediately pushing everyone to think the same way - something is definitely not as it seems
Every situation is unique. Conflict mines in Africa have more violence than any of the ones you mentioned. Cartels in Central and South America cut off heads routinely. In most of the Middle East radical conservative Muslims oppress gays, in Myanmar genocide is being perpetrated against the Muslim Rohingya. The Russians and Ukrainians killing each other are both Orthodox Christian who were even the same faction until a few years ago. Other atrocities being committed across the globe in no way detract from this one. Each situation deserves to be judged on its own merits, and Putin’s invasion of Ukraine is awful. As is y’all’s tacit support of it. Regardless of what the Chinese are doing to the Uyghurs in Xinjiang.

So stupid not understanding that constraining supply causes as much production as is left to be pumped - more barrels = more profit - and raised demand causes prices to rise. Yes, people are so stupid - which is why they're depressed.
Oil companies are making record profits because gas prices have been record highs. It’s that simple. Now what to do about that is a lot more complicated.

Multiple journalists have laid down their lives reporting on this war. You’re such a piece of filth.

Lol thanks. Latest in the line of insults when I join the npc brigade. Last one was I hated or wanted to kill grandma. Before that it was something about the environment.

It's ok. In 15 proverbial minutes they'll update your outrage target and then I'll be something else for not completely buying it

Predictably mitt helped the libs out an outright activist and legit legal moron on the bench for decades to come.

Unbelievable. They all laughed and tried to ruin him only to now have him vote their way when they need it. Is he the biggest cuck in history? I think so
He’d have to beat out Ted Cruz who sucks Trump off after the comments about his wife. Seems to be a common theme with you Republicans.

Rich politicians bang the war drums, rich media mouthpieces admire and help them beat the drums.

Yep. Let the rich fight their own war especially the libs. They're the ones who took the Ukraine money laundered payments. It's their bill that's due; not ours.

I agree, but that isn’t what’s happening here. We aren’t going to war with Russia. And obviously I’m against it if some want to.

Gonna be great when Mitt loses his primary by a million points as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT