Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FPq3i4sWYAch7Yy

• Haha
Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Wow. Lamest fing excuse ever. "I dont believe it was me." (Or something like that). You KNOW if it was you that typed it or not!!

But, their cult lackeys accept it 100%
Nobody buys it. But the queer community is used to the attitudes she espoused and aren’t going to eat someone who’s seen the light and is currently an ally. The black community has made huge strides in LGBTQ acceptance over the last few years.

• Haha
Reactions: cat_chaser
It doesn't matter how much bitching you do or who you vote for. VMT is coming from both parties. Many states have already started up their own vmt programs. Congress dicked around and hasn't changed the fuel tax since like 93. So the funding for transportation infrastructure is massively behind. With electric cars taking over vmt is the only fair way to fill the fuel tax gap. Or do you not like having roads to drive on? or prefer tolls on every single road making some investment fund filthy rich. The last proposed vmt bill equaled about $20 a year if you drove 15k miles in a 24mpg car.
qm6ig0hd40s81.jpg

Wow. Lamest fing excuse ever. "I dont believe it was me." (Or something like that). You KNOW if it was you that typed it or not!!

But, their cult lackeys accept it 100%
Isn't it sicken how people on the left like Joy Reid that are the true homophobes & those in the democrat party that are the true racists are always accusing their political enemies of being what the democrat party actually is. After all it was democrats that wrote the Jim Crow laws, it's democrats that voted against the voting rights act in 1965. It was democrats that founded the KKK. Like Saul Alinsky told them to do in his book Rules For Radicals. Like the useful idiots that they are democrats have pretty much mastered this, Alinsky would be proud of them.

It's a reflection of their narcissism.

They can't reconcile their own bigoted, racist beliefs - so they think yours must be secretly worse. Then they misread and poorly understand history like Dion to justify themselves, their goodness and moral superiority.

They possess neither.

Nobody buys it. But the queer community is used to the attitudes she espoused and aren’t going to eat someone who’s seen the light and is currently an ally. The black community has made huge strides in LGBTQ acceptance over the last few years.
SO you're saying they're (you're) used to bigoted attacks and attitudes, but they're (you're) willing to overlook them because today they are the enemy of your enemy? Sounds completely cucky...who is doing the real damage to your community??

Reactions: trueblujr2
The official nail the coffin for this f’ing moron
Kentucky you MUST get this man out of office if you want to progress as a state. He is dragging your state into the gutter and making your national image look much worse.

There are too many wonderful people in Kentucky that do not deserve this man as their governor. Get him out. The teacher's union screwed you big time when they threw all of their power to see he was elected.

Kentucky you MUST get this man out of office if you want to progress as a state. He is dragging your state into the gutter and making your national image look much worse.

There are too many wonderful people in Kentucky that do not deserve this man as their governor. Get him out. The teacher's union screwed you big time when they threw all of their power to see he was elected.
I truly believe this decision is so bad that even the teachers Union can not carry him in the next election.

The official nail in the coffin for this f’ing moron

I bet that Beshear will also veto the pro life bill that bans abortions after 15 weeks. And then he will tell us that his faith teaches him to do this & that. I wish someone would ask this slimy little maggot what does his faith teach him about hands that sheds innocent blood.

This word is getting out. This past weekend ministers of very large congregations across the state focused on Disney and encouraged letter writing, boycott and a total ignoring of all of their products and media. Movies , TV, etc.

Disney bit off more than they expected. A majority of those who vote Democrat are upset with their pushing gayness down the public's throat. As my daughter's pastor in Ocala said, Keep your hands of off our children, our boys and girls. We will not stand for it.

Like we said on here all along: don't believe anything you see about Ukraine and Russia. Ukraine is not under siege as reported otherwise their president wouldn't have time to take selfies everywhere as give constant interviews; their residents wouldn't be allowed to freely come and go from the country; etc etc

Our leaders/china definitely want war with Russia; or to eliminate them in some fashion. The question is why. The only why I can think of is that china hasn't been able to penetrate the country like every where else.

Good news is basically powerless. They can just override him on everything. The more of this he does, the more likely he is to lose reelection

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT